剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
那好吧
Well, okay then.
醒醒
Wake up.
他们来了
They're here.
起来 快
Come on, hurry.
人呢
Hello?
布洛迪 快跑
Brody, run.
趴下 快
Get down, now.
躺平 手放脑后
Lie flat. Hands behind your head.
[波斯语]
[波斯语]
布洛迪 布洛迪
Brody? Brody...!
闭嘴
Be quiet.
听我说
Listen to me.
我认识贾瓦迪上校
I know Colonel Javadi,
-马基德•贾瓦迪 -给我闭嘴
- Majid Javadi. - I said be quiet.
你就不能先打他电♥话♥吗
Would you just call him before you do anything else?
没必要打什么电♥话♥
There is no need to call anybody.
-有必要 求你了 -上校知道这事
- But there is, please... - The Colonel is aware.
什么
What?
喂
Hello.
告诉我 刚刚那也是计划一部分
Tell me what just happened was part of the fucking plan.
稍等
Hold on a minute.
可以回避一下吗
Can I have the room for a second?
怎么回事 卡莉 发生了什么
What's the matter, Carrie? What's going on?
他们把布洛迪抓走了
They just came and took Brody away.
谁干的
Who did?
圣城军 贾瓦迪的人
Quds Force operatives-- Javadi's men.
行啊
Well?
谁来跟我解释一下怎么回事
Would somebody please tell me what the fuck is happening here?
一帮狼狈为奸的小人
Fucking pussies, all of you.
谁给贾瓦迪打的电♥话♥
Who called Javadi?
谁下令让直升机回赫拉特
Who ordered the helos back to Herat?
是我
I did.
谁授权的
On whose authority?
总统
The President's.
你出局了 索尔
You're out, Saul.
现在我是局长
I'm the director now.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
放屁
Bullshit.
你可以按兵不动
The choice was to stonewall
直到布洛迪离开伊朗
until Brody got out of Iran.
即使我认为是个错误吗
Even if I thought that was a mistake?
他是我们的人
He's an asset.
我们答应护送他安全撤离
We promised him safe passage.
你太感情用事了 索尔 一直都是
It's a sentimental idea, Saul. Always has been.
不出♥卖♥♥♥自己人叫感情用事吗
That we're loyal to our people?
在你眼里自己人比任务还重要
That our people come before the mission.
比起让布洛迪回国
Brody arrested is better for us
让他被捕对我们更有利
than Brody back in America.
贾瓦迪也更有可能成为卫队领袖
And better for Javadi's chances to head the IRGC.
其实我们是在保护你的遗产 索尔
Actually, it's your legacy we're trying to protect, Saul.
我的遗产 是这样吗
My legacy? Is that right?
老实说 我已经无法理解我们他妈在干嘛了
Honestly, I don't know what the fuck we're doing here anymore.
[波斯语]
你准备去哪儿
Where were you going?
我猜不是去机场吧
Not to the airport, I'm guessing.
不 去法拉叔叔家吗
No, to the Uncle's house?
马苏德•施拉吉
Masud Sherazi?
要躲起来吗
To hide out?
在那里找到同情你的人了吗
You've found a sympathetic ear there?
你敢动他试试
Don't you dare do anything to harm him.
不 你误会我了
No, you misunderstand me.
是吗
Do I?
是啊
You have,
从一开始就误会我了
from the very beginning.
我想你比任何人都清楚
I think you, of all the people,
世上哪有那么纯粹的人
would understand that no one's just one thing.
布洛迪在哪儿
Where's Brody?
在伊文监狱
In Evin prison.
我要见他
I need to see him.
不行
You can't.
没人能见他
No one can.
他今天早晨接受了军事法庭的审判
He appeared this morning before a military tribunal
被判处绞刑
where he was sentenced to death by hanging.
什么
What?
恐怕是这样
I'm afraid so.
军事法庭称他为伊朗公敌
Declared an enemy of the state.
如果你认为可以这样 一定是疯了
Well you're insane if you think that's gonna happen.
你得制止这件事
You have to stop it.
我没这个权利 卡莉
It's out of my hands, Carrie.
定于今晚公开绞死布洛迪
A public execution is scheduled for tonight.
今晚
Tonight?
确切说是明天
Tomorrow, to be precise.
凌晨4点
At 4 a.m.
就在晨祷开始之前
Just before the call to morning prayer.
你♥他♥妈♥快想办法
Well, you find a fucking way.
不然呢
Or what?
不然你会怎么做 卡莉
What will you do, Carrie?
毁掉一切吗
Burn it all down?
让你所有的努力都付之东流
Everything you worked for?
我不是指中情局所做的事
And I don't mean what the CIA has worked for,
我说的是你
I mean you.
计划很成功
The plan is a success.
你和布洛迪做到了
You and Brody pulled it off.
他死了就是失败
N-Not if he dies.
他死了 计划就更成功
More so, if he dies.
我一遍遍问自己
I asked myself over and over,
从我知道你经历的一切开始
from the moment I knew what you've gone through,
你受的苦 你的自我牺牲
the hardship, the self-abnegation,
只为了引我入局
to lure me in.
为什么
Why?
为什么会有人这样虐待自己
Why would anyone do that to themselves?
你为什么这么做
Why would you?
我想我现在有答案了
And I think I know now.
一切都是为了他
It was always about him.
你在乎的是他
That's what you care about.
也许这是你唯一关心的
Maybe the only thing.
布洛迪是个怎样的人
Who Brody is,
真♥主♥阿♥拉♥自有明断
that's for Allah to know.
但他的所作所为
But what he did,
铁证如山
there can be no debate.
骇人听闻根本无可辩解
It was astonishing and undeniable.
而你所希望的
And what you wanted,
让所有人同你一样
which was for everyone to see in him
看到真实的他
what you see.
已经实现了
That has happened.
所有人都借你之眼看清了他
Everyone sees him through your eyes now--
索尔 洛克哈特
Saul, Lockhart...
美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统
the President of the United States.
甚至是我
Even me.
带我去见他
Take me to him.
-我不能 -求你了
- I can't. - Please.
他在监狱里很平静
He's at peace in his cell.
是一种禅定
A kind of peace.
随他去吧
Let that be.
至少让我跟他讲两句话
At least let me talk to him.
打一个电♥话♥ 就两分钟
A phone call, two minutes.
我所要求的 只是短短的两分钟
All I'm asking for... is two minutes.
喂
Hello?
我得告诉你 马上咱们一挂电♥话♥
I want you to know I'm calling Saul
我就会打给索尔
as soon as I hang up with you.
他肯定会摆平这堆烂摊子
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表