剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
请坐
Please, sit.
麦吉森女士 恐怕我今天
Ms. Mathison, I'm afraid I can't approve your release
不能批准你出院
from this facility today.
-什么 -真♥他♥妈♥难以置信
- What? - Un-fucking-believable.
我不明白 法官大人
I don't understand, Your Honor.
我刚刚接到一份司法部发出的文书
I've just been handed a writ from the Justice Department.
说了什么
Saying what?
说你的委托人 以她现在的心理状态
That your client, in her current state of mind,
会对国♥家♥安♥全♥造成危害
poses a threat to national security.
她现在的心理状态非常好
Her current state of mind is excellent.
四名心理健康专家
Four mental health care professionals
刚刚证实了这一情况
just testified to that fact.
政♥府♥担心她会泄露机密信息
The Government's worried she'll disclose classified information.
她之前不就是因为这个惹上麻烦的吗
Isn't that what got her into trouble in the first place?
触犯了联邦保密法
Violating Federal secrecy laws?
那都是一个月以前的事情了 当时她停药了
That was over a month ago, when she was off her meds.
我也倾向于同意你的说法 律师
And I'm inclined to agree with you, counselor,
可是麦吉森女士早在
but Ms. Mathison signed away
为中情局工作那天起 就已经签字
some of her constitutional protections
放弃了她所享有的一部分宪法保护
when she went to work for the CIA.
是这样吗
Is that true?
包括生活 自♥由♥以及追求幸福在内的权利
Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, among others.
我们至少还有上诉的权利吧
Well, do we at least have the right to appeal?
说实话 我不知道
Frankly, I don't know.
你不知道是什么意思
What do you mean, you don't know?
我也没遇见过这种情况 律师
This is a new one for me, too, counselor.
麦吉森女士 我很抱歉
Ms. Mathison, I am sorry.
不过你已经被定为危险人物
But you've been designated a security risk.
我也束手无策
My hands are tied.
麦吉森女士
Ms. Mathison?
我现在得把你送回楼上去
I'm gonna have to take you upstairs now.
我需要和我的委托人单独待会儿
I need a few minutes with my client.
卡莉 我从这里一出去
Carrie, I am going straight from here
就直奔巡回法庭申请紧急上诉
to the Circuit Court to file an emergency appeal.
别白费力气了
You're wasting your time.
你怎么知道
You don't know that.
我就是知道
Yeah, I do.
咱们回听证室前
Did you see the guy in the hallway
你看到走廊里的那个人了吗
right before we went back into the hearing room?
没有 他是谁
No. Who was he?
达尔•阿德尔
Dar Adal.
局里有个行动小组没人愿意提起
He's the former head of a group inside the Agency
他是那个小组的前领导人
nobody likes to talk about.
他要是想让我待在这儿
If he wants to keep me in here,
那我短时间内肯定出不去
then I'm not getting out any time soon.
我得用下你的手♥机♥
I need your phone.
你知道我不能给你
You know I can't do that.
我只想打给我爸
I just want to call my dad,
确保他和我姐没事
make sure he and my sister are okay.
长话短说
Make it quick.
请见谅
Ah, excuse me.
天吶 我讨厌手♥机♥这些玩意儿
God, I hate these things.
喂
Hello.
你俩去哪儿了
Where were you guys?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你们今天本该出席我的听证会的
You were supposed to be at my hearing today.
不是取消了吗
I thought it was canceled.
谁告诉你的
Well, who told you that?
我不知道 昨晚有人和麦琪说的
I don't know, Maggie spoke to somebody last night.
是索尔说的吗
Was it Saul?
我不知道是谁
Uh, look, I don't know who it was.
我这会儿没在家
And, um, I'm -- I'm not at home right now.
爸爸 我需要你为我办点事 好吗
Look, dad, I need you to do something for me, okay?
索尔不跟我说话了 所以你得帮我转达
Saul's not talking to me anymore, so you have to.
你想要我和他说什么
What do you want me to tell him?
告诉他我放弃了
Tell him that I give up.
告诉他我...
Tell him I...
这个地方我多一秒都待不下去了
I can't stand another second in this place.
-我快疯掉了 -卡莉
- I'm going out of my mind. - Carrie.
爸爸 告诉他无论怎样
Dad, t-tell him that I'll do
我都会照他说的做
whatever he wants,
-只是别让我待在这儿 -卡莉 把手♥机♥给我
- just not this. - Carrie, please.
我可能会丢了工作
I could lose my job.
好的 我得挂了
Okay, I gotta go.
打电♥话♥给索尔 把我的话转告他
Call Saul. Tell him what I said.
回来得正是时候
Perfect timing.
你指甲长长了
Your nails have gotten long.
等会儿给你剪指甲
We'll have to trim them later.
在我书包里
Backpack.
-书包的前袋 -知道了
- Front pocket. - Yep.
是谁打来的
Who is it?
杰西卡
"Jessica"?
我妈
My mom.
你搞什么啊
What the hell is that?
他们能通过定位系统找到我们
They can catch us with the GPS.
无论怎样他们都会找到我们的
They're gonna catch us anyway.
但也不能让他们找得这么容易啊
Doesn't mean we make it easier for 'em.
拜托 丹娜 接电♥话♥啊
Come on, Dana, pick up, pick up.
语♥音♥信箱
Voice mail.
给我
Here.
我来说
Let me.
丹娜 是我 麦克
Hey, Dana, it's me, Mike.
我和你妈妈有点担心你
Your mom and I are a little worried about you.
而且 她要用车 所以
Plus, she'd really like her car back, so...
给我们回个电♥话♥报平安
give us a call so we know you're okay.
有点担心
"A little worried"?
我只能做到不在电♥话♥里大喊大叫
It's all I can do to keep from screaming at the phone.
她不会有事的 杰西
Nothing's gonna happen to her, Jess.
杰西卡
Jessica.
这两位是马丁和林恩•卡拉斯
This is Martin and Lynn Carras,
利奥的父母
Leo's parents.
你们好
Hello.
这是我朋友 麦克•费伯
Um, this is a friend of mine, Mike Faber.
有什么消息了吗
Do we know anything yet?
还没有
Not yet.
为时尚早
It's early.
有哪些他们可能会去的地方吗
Any idea where they might be?
朋友家里 最喜欢去的地方
A friend's house, favorite hangout?
能想到的人我都打听过了
I've tried everybody I could think of.
没人有她的消息
Nobody's heard from her.
我只知道她开着我的车
All I know is that she's in my car.
是辆蓝色的傲虎
It's an Outback. Blue.
要是你们之前就报告车辆被盗的话
If you would just report the car stolen,
他们早就能全境通缉她了
they could put out an APB on her right now.
她没有偷车
She didn't steal it.
她说她要去乔氏超♥市♥
She said she was going to Trader Joe's.
那她说谎了
Well, she was lying.
显而易见
Obviously.
卡拉斯夫人
Look, Mrs. Carras,
我和你们一样很想找到他们
I want to find them as much as you do,
如果有任何我能帮忙的...
and if there's anything I can do to help...
没到24小时 不能以失踪人口正式立案
It's not an official Missing Persons for 24 hours.
州警♥察♥局那边已经拿到体貌特征
The State Police have a description,
他们也知道利奥是从这里跑出去的逃犯
and they're aware that Leo's a fugitive from here.
逃犯
A fugitive?
大多数情况下
Most of the time in these situations,
根据我的经验
from my experience,
孩子们会在几个小时后出现
kids show up after a few hours.
他们出去排解思绪
They're out blowing off some steam.
荷尔蒙作祟 年轻的爱人
It's hormones, young love...
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表