剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
国 土 安 全
第一季 第一集
巴格达
不管人在哪 给我找出来
I don't care where he is. Find him.
十万火急
It's urgent.
好 我等
Yes, I'll hold.
他们把他关押了将近一年
He's been locked up for almost a year
突然就决定进行审判
and overnight they decide to hold a trial
然后就宣布要处死他吗
and pronounce a death sentence?
有什么办法呢
What did you expect?
哈桑在拉马迪的集市炸死了129个人
Hasan blew up 129 civilians in the marketplace in Ramadi.
我知道
I know what he did.
我还知道他掌握着
I also know he's got intel
美国本土一起恐怖袭击的信息
about an imminent attack on U.S. Soil.
他这三个月来一直在筹备
He's been dangling this so-called attack
-这次所谓的袭击 -对
- for the last three months. - Yeah.
只要我们给他减刑 他就会招供
And now he'll come clean if we commute his sentence.
我们不能再对伊♥拉♥克♥人指手画脚了
We don't dictate law to the Iraqis anymore.
他们有独♥立♥的司法权
This is their jurisdiction.
哈桑是他们的犯人
And Hasan is their prisoner.
大卫
David...
稍等
Hold on a second.
他为阿布·纳齐尔制♥造♥炸♥弹♥ 大卫
He's Abu Nazir's bomb maker, David.
现在处决他 他掌握的线索也就断了
Execute him now, and everything he knows is gone forever.
你已经尽力了 结束吧
You had your shot. It's over.
我正赶往监狱 至少可以找特战司令部帮忙
I'm on my way to the prison now. At least petition JSOC.
让他们去找伊♥拉♥克♥军方
Have them appeal to the Iraqi Army.
特战司令部也无能为力
JSOC can't do anything either.
大卫 你是中情局副局长 你能做到
David, you're a CIA deputy director... you can do this.
-我说了 已经结束了 -别不理我
- I told you it's over. - Please don't shut me down.
大卫 费德曼参议员找你
David, Senator Feldman's looking for you.
-告诉他我马上就到 -大卫 求你了
- Tell him I'll be right there. - David, please,
这是我争取哈桑的最后机会
this is my last chance with Hasan.
-卡莉 我得挂了 -大卫
- Carrie, I have to go. - David...
我挂了
I'm hanging up.
埃斯蒂斯不肯帮忙
Estes didn't go for it.
我早料到了
I knew he wouldn't.
是他吗
Is that him?
是
Yes.
我不知道他是否可靠
I'm not sure we can trust him.
他到底能不能把我弄进去
Can he get me inside or not?
他说能
He says he can.
你只有两分钟
Now you have only two minutes.
明白吗 两分钟
Understand what I say... two minutes.
易卜拉欣
Ibrahim...
我试过让当局介入
I tried to get the Agency to intervene,
可他们也没办法
but they couldn't do anything.
对不起
I'm sorry.
那我也没什么好跟你说的
So I have nothing to say to you.
易卜拉欣 你说你们全家都躲起来了
Ibrahim, you said your family was in hiding,
害怕有生命危险
afraid for their lives.
我能送他们去阿曼
I can get them to Amman.
把情报告诉我
Tell me what you know,
我会亲自保护他们的安全
and I will personally guarantee their safety.
我凭什么相信你会信守承诺
Why should I believe you will do what you say?
-得走了 -你说的是两分钟
- We have to go. - You said two minutes.
警卫往这边走了
The guards, they are coming.
再给我点时间
I need more time.
你不相信我吗
You don't believe me?
或许我也信错你了
Well, maybe I was wrong to believe you.
你说你是个关键人物
You said you were an important man.
你有阿布·纳齐尔即将发动的袭击的情报
You said you had information about an attack by Abu Nazir.
-我的确有情报 -证明给我看
- I have information. - Prove it.
因为你不拿出证据
Because unless you do,
我是不会保护你家人的
I won't protect your family.
求你了 没时间了
Please, we're out of time!
我的家人
My family!
我的家人 你答应过要保护他们的
My family! You promised to protect them!
十个月后
您正在收听的是"吉姆·道金斯早间播报"
You're listening to "Jim Dawkins in the Morning."
华府人♥民♥ 起床啦
Wake up, Washington.
我是戴夫 吉姆·道金斯的代班主持
This is Dave sitting in for Jim Dawkins.
我们今天的话题非常有料
We got a lot on the topic today.
您何不拿起电♥话♥
So why don't you get your phones ready
立即参与讨论
and give us a call.
人们常说华盛顿人冷漠而...
They say that Washingtonians are apathetic and...
阿布·纳齐尔
下一出口
中情局乔治·布♥什♥情报中心
昨晚 格林威治时间二十三点
Last night, at 23:00 GMT,
一名当地的线人发来情报
one of our ground assets produced a live lead
发现了敌方设在库伦加尔山谷的基地
on an enemy operating base in the Korengal Valley.
很高兴见到你 卡莉
Nice of you to join us, Carrie.
部门里这么多分♥析♥师
How is it you are the only analyst
怎么只有你不能准时参加简报呢
in this section that can't get to a briefing on time?
我想让整个团队都听一下
I wanted the whole group to hear this.
一个小时内
Within the hour,
"三角洲"突击队赶到现场
Delta Team was on site.
发现多名通缉名单上的叛乱分子
where they identified multiple insurgents on our hit list.
几分钟后 两架黑鹰直升机
Minutes later, two UH-60 Blackhawk gunships
对目标发射了8000多发子弹
lit the target with over 8,000 rounds.
十三个敌人全部被消灭
All 13 hostiles were confirmed kills.
然而 突袭行动中
But, during the sweep,
一位特种兵战士有意外收获
one of the Deltas found something else...
一扇禁闭的大门 通往一间密室
a padlocked door to an interior room.
我想让你们亲眼看看
I wanted you to see for yourselves.
快他妈趴下
Get the fuck down!
让他跪下
Get him on his feet!
他说什么
What did you say?
我是美国人
I'm an American.
结果发现 他是自己人
Turns out he's one of ours.
陆战队中士尼古拉斯·布洛迪
Marine Sergeant Nicholas Brody.
03年在战场失踪 被推定为死亡
MIA since early 2003 and presumed dead...
直到现在
until now.
他的搭档怎么样了
What happened to his partner?
布洛迪是名侦查狙击手 他们都协作作战
Brody was a scout sniper. They work in pairs.
那天托马斯·沃克下士也失踪了
Corporal Thomas Walker also went missing that day.
布洛迪中士的说法是
According to Sergeant Brody,
沃克在被俘时被杀了
Walker was killed during their captivity.
但对于中情局和这里的每个人而言
But that shouldn't dampen what is a major win for the agency
这仍然是一次重大胜利
and for everyone in this room.
你们都该休息片刻
You should all take a moment...
为自己热烈鼓掌
give yourselves a big hand.
因为你们 一位美国英雄就要回家了
Because of you, an American hero is coming home.
干得好
Good job.
他究竟是怎么说的
What were his exact words, please?
一个美国犯人被策反了
An American prisoner of war has been turned.
他用英语说的吗
He said this in English?
没错 在守卫把我拖走之前
Yes. He whispered it into my ear
他小声对着我耳朵说的
right before the guards pulled me away.
他用的是"策反"这个表述
And when he used the expression "Turned..."
他意思就是策反 为阿布·纳齐尔效命
He meant turned... working for Abu Nazir.
怎么现在才告诉我
Why am I just hearing about this now?
因为直到十分钟前 我才知道
Because until ten minutes ago, i didn't know there were any
伊♥拉♥克♥或阿富汗还有活着的战俘
P.O.W.'s still alive in Iraq or Afghanistan.
所以你是说阿布·纳齐尔...
So you're suggesting that Abu Nazir...
你是说阿布·纳齐尔
You're suggesting that Abu Nazir
故意暴露自己的藏身之所
planted intelligence in his own safe house
好让我们发现布洛迪中士
just so we could recover Sergeant Brody?
我知道这听起来有些牵强
I realize it sounds like a reach.
可以这么说
To say the least.
为何不扔在一个检查站附近
Why not just drop him near a checkpoint
让他看来像是逃出来的
and make it look like he escaped.
何必牺牲十三名训练有素的战士
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表