剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
利奥就是原因
And the reason for that is Leo.
我已经不知道有多久
I was happy last night for the first time
没像昨晚那样开心过了
since I-I don't even know when.
我不想再这样下去
And I am not gonna do this anymore.
我不会再让别人对我指手画脚了
I am not gonna let everybody tell me what I should be fucking thinking
就好像我自己不能做决定一样
all the time, like I can't decide for myself,
好像我脑子真有毛病一样
like something is wrong with me.
利奥没疯
Because Leo is not crazy,
我也没疯
and I am not crazy.
你在怀疑自己疯了吗 你也没疯
And in case you're wondering, neither are you.
爸爸才疯了
Dad was crazy.
他经历了很多
He was a lot of things.
他是个疯子
He was a psycho
从他回家的那一刻就满嘴谎话
who did nothing but lie from the minute he set foot in this house,
毁掉了我们的生活
and he ruined our lives.
这就是事实
It's the truth.
但我现在没事了
But I am okay now.
我真的好了 我敢这么说
I really am. I can... I can tell.
你知道为什么吗
Because you know what?
因为现在 此刻
Right now, at this moment,
我想活下去
I want to be alive.
银行那边有消息吗
Any word from the bankers?
没有
Nothing.
但我接到30个国会议员的电♥话♥
I did get calls from about 30 congressmen though.
让你停手
Telling you to back off.
提醒我该去抓恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Remind me I'm supposed to be catching terrorists,
而不是搞垮国际银行系统
not bringing down the international banking system.
坐
Sit.
不用 我站着
No, I'll stand.
我今天去了卡莉的听证会
I went to Carrie's hearing today,
我看到她被拉下庭
and I saw her being hauled off,
乱踢乱叫
kicking and screaming.
我听说她失控了
I heard she lost it.
不是她失控了
She didn't lose it.
是我们让她失控了
We did that to her.
是我们
We did it.
我不会中途退出
I would never bail on you in the middle of something,
但我想让你知道 这里发生的事情
but I want you to know what's going on here
我无法接受
is not okay with me.
彼得
Peter...
这周确实难熬
It's been a rough week.
我懂
I'm aware.
但我们现在有了方向
But we're onto something.
如果跟我的预期一致
And if it leads to where I think,
这一切都值得
it will all have been worth it.
我不确定 索尔
I don't know, Saul.
有点信心吧
Just have a little faith.
问题就是
The thing is,
我没有
I don't.
这事一结束 我就走人
And when this is over, I'm out.
等事情结束再做决定吧
We'll see when we get there.
现在就说定了
I'm telling you now.
那是个意外 彼得
It was a mistake, Peter.
那孩子的死是个意外
What happened to that child.
没错 但那是我造成的
Yeah. It was my mistake.
要由我来承受
And I'll deal with it.
但我真不明白我们到底要干什么
But I don't know what the hell we're doing, I really don't.
我今天在中情局看到你了
I saw you at Langley today.
抱歉 我不认识你
Sorry, I don't remember.
可以理解
That's understandable.
你当时正忙着扯淡呢
You were pretty busy lying your ass off.
什么
What?
这周你失去了一个同事
You lost a colleague this week.
-没错 -他和他儿子都被枪杀了
- That's right. - He was gunned down, his son, too.
这是个可怕的意外
It was a horrible mistake.
希望不会重演
I hope it's not repeated.
告诉我你是谁
Tell me who you are.
你是谁
Who are you?
不回答问题
It's aggravating, isn't it,
是不是很让人恼火呢
when someone won't answer your questions?
-跟我律师谈 -我就跟你谈
- Talk to my lawyer... - I'm talking to you.
我还要告诉你 你现在还有得选
And I'm telling you, you have a choice.
你可以给我们需要的信息
You can give us the information we're asking for,
不然你就跟自己打哑谜吧
or you can keep up your stupid charade.
但如果你选择后者
But if you make the latter,
我会竭尽全力
I want you to know I try very hard
让你们这帮有钱的傻♥逼♥死得很惨
to be patient with venal shit heads like you...
现在我只能做这么多了
But I can only do it so long.
祝你平安飞到家
You have a good flight home.
都在这了吗
They're all here?
-银行记录 -应该都在
- The records? - Seem to be.
能从中找到什么线索
So what'd they give us?
所有线索
Everything.
银行基本无视禁止令
HLBC basically ignored the cease and desist order,
跟我们说的一样
just like we said.
他们虽然停止与阿斯卡里银行[巴基斯坦]合作
They stopped dealing with al-Askari bank,
但仍在与贸易公♥司♥合作
but they continued with the trading company.
实际上 交易额反而增加了
In fact, the number of transactions increased,
尤其是接近爆♥炸♥的日子
especially toward the date of the explosion.
查到涉及此事的所有人了吗
Know who all was involved?
还在查
We're getting there.
我们通过最终收款人已经确定了
On the receiving end, we've already identified
大约一半与阿布•纳齐尔有联♥系♥的人
half a dozen known associates of Abu Nazir.
资金来源呢
What about the source?
我们把名字输入事务历史记录中
We're still putting names to the transactions,
全部指向伊朗
but it's all pointing to Iran.
不仅仅是这个国家
Not just the country.
而是直接指向政♥府♥内部
Inside the government.
他们为什么会突然决定合作了
So why did they suddenly decide to cooperate?
不确定 我们该查清楚
I'm not sure. We want to know.
这是什么
What is this?
我横向比较各个账户时发现的
Something I noticed when I was reconciling the accounts horizontally.
所有来自伊朗的资金有20%流向了银行
All the Iranian funds had 20% stripped off by our banker friends--
这是处理违法交易的标准收费
a standard fee for prohibited transactions.
但 其中四分之一不见了
But... a quarter of that disappeared.
去哪儿了
To where?
还不清楚
I don't know yet.
就凭空消失了
Just seems to have vanished.
反正银行没有吞这笔钱
All I know is it was not retained by their bank.
查清楚
Find it.
-查清楚这钱到哪儿去了 -我尽力
- Find out where it went. - I'm trying.
这是你的首要任务
Make it your number one priority.
这些钱就是关键
That right there, that's the key.
近四千五百万美元
Almost $45 million.
法拉
Fara...
是 长官
Yes, sir?
这事先暂时保密
Keep it between us, for the time being.
我不知道你想证明什么
I don't know what you think you're proving.
但大家只是想让你服药
All anyone's asking is that you take your meds.
这是你逼我们的
I mean, you're not leaving us any choice.
这就是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
她在那边
Right over there.
卡莉
Carrie.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
操...
Fuck...
你妈 索尔
You, Saul.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表