剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
是的
That's right.
为什么不事先与我的委员会商量
Is there some reason you didn't tell my committee?
我想等事成了再说
I was waiting for it to be real.
难道不是因为这些
It wasn't because this is just the kind
狗屁活人情报工作
of human intelligence nonsense
才会导致不到四个月前
that led to disaster
在这幢大楼发生的那场灾难吗
right here in this building not four months ago?
居然相信我们不共戴天的仇敌能奇迹般的倒戈
Believing our sworn enemies will magically switch sides.
我们已经谈过
We talked about this,
你得摒弃你那套冷战时期的狗屁理论
the need to wean you of your Cold War bullshit.
我们同意求同存异
We agreed to disagree.
我可不那么想
I don't see it that way,
十天后我就要接手你的烂摊子
not when I'm inheriting your mess in ten days.
烂摊子
A mess.
在一个30年无法渗透的政♥府♥内
That's what you call placing
安插一位重要人物
a major asset inside a government
你却称之为烂摊子
that's been a black box for 30 years?
你不是问我一直在做什么吗
You asked me what I've been doing.
我已经告诉你了
I told you.
行了吗
Are we done?
远远不够
Not by a long shot.
我要知道来龙去脉
I want to know how this happened.
就快到了
Almost there.
就快到了 可你还没开口问我
Almost there and you still haven't asked.
什么
What?
谁转移了炸♥弹♥
Who moved the bomb.
你告诉索尔 是阿布•纳齐尔的一个手下
You told Saul it was one of Abu Nazir's guys.
我是这么说的
Yes, I did.
那我已经知道了
Which I already knew.
那又是谁给了他们钥匙呢
And who handed him the keys?
别告诉我你就没怀疑过
Don't tell me you never wondered.
我打赌你一直在怀疑
I bet you wonder all the time.
布洛迪逃过了炸♥弹♥
Brody escaped the blast.
他事先知情吗
Did he know it was coming?
也许我已经知道答案了
Maybe I already know the answer to that.
也可能你不知道
Maybe you don't.
好吧 看来你并不想知道真♥相♥
Fine. I guess you don't want the truth.
我想 但我不认为会从你那里得知
I do. I just don't think I'd get it from you.
好吧
Okay.
我想知道他妻子的事
I want to know about the wife.
她怎么了
What about her?
你要策反贾瓦迪
You recruit Javadi,
他妻子和儿媳却突然惨死
his wife's suddenly dead along with the daughter-in-law.
别跟我说这只是巧合
Don't tell me that's a coincidence.
不是巧合
It's not.
是谁干的
So who did it?
知道吗 每次你瞪大眼睛
You know, every time you answer a question
半天答不出一个字
with a big, gaping nothing,
都会让我想起我俩的症结所在
it reminds me what a problem we have, you and I.
是贾瓦迪干的
It was Javadi.
等等
Wait a second.
你是说他在我们国家
You're saying he was in this country?
没错
That's right.
而你早就知道了
And you knew this?
是我们引他来的
We lured him here.
卡莉干的
Carrie did.
等等
So, wait.
你们俩
You two...
你俩是一伙的
you were working together.
就连你在我的委员会面前
Even when you were denouncing her
公开告发她的时候也是
in front of my committee.
一切都是作秀
All for show.
这事你知道吗
Did you know?
我也是现在才知道
I'm learning it now with you.
那还有谁知道
Well, who did know?
需要知道的人都知道
Everyone who needed to.
不 需要知道的人都不知道
No, everyone who needed to didn't know,
因为现在这房♥间里就有两个
because two of those people are in this room right now
还傻乎乎的不知情呢
holding their dicks.
我要卡莉过来 马上
I want Carrie brought in... now.
她现在来不了
She can't come here now.
为什么
And why is that?
她忙着呢 她要送贾瓦迪上飞机回伊朗
She's busy. She's putting Javadi on a plane back to Iran.
他还在这里
He's still here?
拦住那驾该死的飞机
Ground the fucking plane.
-不行 -拦住它
- No. - Ground it.
局长这位子我还要坐两周
I'm acting director for another two weeks.
现在还轮不到你做主
It's not your call.
我对天发誓 我要把这事告诉总统
I'll bump this up to the president, I swear to God.
然后呢
Then what?
我们要公开扳倒贾瓦迪
We fry Javadi's ass publicly.
那太鼠目寸光了
That's shortsighted.
这是执行正义
It's justice.
没用的 在德黑兰
It's ineffective... 'cause back in Tehran,
他会被一个跟他同样的人取代
he's replaced by someone just like him
而我们将控制不了那人
who we can't control.
这里发生的爆♥炸♥袭击
And the attack that happened here
将会一而再 再而三地发生
happens again and again and again.
这是可以扭转一切的行动
This is a once-in-a-lifetime operation
一辈子就这么一次机会
that can transform everything.
扭转中东的整个局势
The entire Middle East.
你说得像嗑药嗑多了似的
You sound like you're fucking high.
我要给总统打电♥话♥
I'm calling the president.
听到了没
Did you hear what I said?
我要打电♥话♥ 把电♥话♥给我
I'm calling him. Get me a goddamn phone.
好
Fine.
给你
Here.
尽管毁掉我们努力的成果好了
Destroy everything we've been working for.
我都懒得拿这件事当个正经事来争论
I'm not even going to dignify that with a response.
-你真不明白 对吧 -你知道吗
- You really don't get it, do you? - You know what?
这真是我第一次弄明白
For the first time, I think I really do.
这地方为什么数十年来都像演闹剧一样
I see now why this place has been a fucking clown act
这东西怎么用
for decades. How does this work?
我不清楚
I'm not sure.
别担心 我会跟总统解释
And don't worry. I'll handle the president.
开门
Open the door.
不
No.
把这破门打开
Open the goddamned door.
就不开
Make me.
达尔 让我出去
Dar, let me out of here.
达尔
Dar?
达尔
Dar.
你们死定了
You're dead.
你们这些龟儿子
Both of you son...
我靠
What the fuck?
给过你机会了
Well, you had your chance.
等等
Wait!
没关系
It's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
[波斯语]
你说过你会告诉我真♥相♥
You said you'd tell me the truth.
但你说我不会告诉你
And you told me I was incapable.
也许你说对了
You might be right.
但如果你想和你信任的人谈谈
But if you want to talk to someone you can trust...
他当时也在场 你应该知道是这个人
who was there, you should know that the man
放了炸♥弹♥ 移♥动♥了那台越野车
who built the bomb and moved the SUV...
他并没有像他们说的那样死于爆♥炸♥
He didn't die in the explosion like they say.
据我所知 他还在美国
As far as I know, he's still in this country.
什么地方
Where?
我不知道
I don't know.
谁知道
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表