剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
国 土 安 全
第五季 第一集
分离焦虑
上帝与你同在
阿门
Amen.
上帝与你同在
阿门
Amen.
上帝与你同在
阿门
Amen.
上帝与你同在
阿门
Amen.
上帝与你同在
阿门
Amen.
上帝与你同在
阿门
Amen.
你迟到了
对不起
别说对不起 准时点 这里是德国
你♥爸♥抓到我迟到了
Your dad nailed me for being late.
谁在乎啊
Who cares?
你搞完了吗
Did you finish it?
好嘞
All right.
不信道者让你们不能出柜
快加入史上最盛大的同性恋狂欢吧
跟我和这里的兄弟们一起放纵吧
快来加入我们
每个人的鸡鸡都够长
全体: 每个人的鸡鸡都够长
肛♥交♥前一定要拉屎
全体: 禁止使用套套
我们要发布到哪里
So where we going to post it?
还能是哪里呢
Where else?
操
Oh, shit.
极端组织招募网站
The recruiting Web site?
我昨晚想办法上去了
I found a way onto it last night.
给你们一条建议 白♥痴♥们
Word of advice, retards:
既然宣称自己是网络哈里发帝国
if you declare yourself the Cyber Caliphate,
哈里发: 先知继承者的称号♥
阿♥拉♥伯帝国统治者沿用此称号♥
就记得改一下系统密♥码♥
change your system password.
不信道者让你们不能出柜
快加入史上最盛大的同性恋狂欢吧
跟我和这里的兄弟们一起放纵吧
快来加入我们
我们完工了
Our work here is done.
那是谁
Who is that?
不知道
I don't know.
"加布·库尔德"是谁
Who is that? "Gabe could"?
是"加布·H·库德"
"Gabe H. Coud."
中情局柏林站
就是把"傻♥逼♥"倒过来拼
It's "Douche bag." Backward.
那就不可能是圣♥战♥分子
So not a jihadi, then.
如果是的话 就不会选这个名称
Not the handle I'd choose.
探测他
Ping him.
探测他
Ping him.
没门
No way.
问他是谁
Ask him who he is.
问了就会暴露我们的身份
We do that and we lose our cover.
哥们
Dude.
他们像我们一样也在瞎逛
They are poking around like we are.
他们也不应该在这里
They're not supposed to be here, either.
那也不代表他们跟咱们是一伙的
Doesn't mean they're our friend.
怎么了
What?
他在探测我们
He's pinging us.
等等 不要
Wait, no.
让我先看看这是谁
Let me see who it is first.
IP地址
The I.P. Address...
无归属
is non-attributable.
所以呢
So?
所以有可能是政♥府♥
So it's probably government.
我们可不想让他们看到任何内容
We don't want to be showing them anything.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
没什么
Nothing.
在防火墙外面待着
Hanging outside the firewall.
你知道他是谁吗
Can you tell who he is?
不知道
No.
你知道他在哪儿吗
Can you tell where he is?
这就是代理的意义
That's the point of the proxies.
他不想让我们知道
He doesn't want us to know.
但如果他对那个网站感兴趣
But if you care about that Web site,
他大概就在德国
you're probably here in Germany.
等等
Hold on a second.
他想闯进来
He's trying to get in.
这道防火墙牢不可破
There's a zero day defect on this firewall.
我们可以用蛮力闯进去
We can get through brute force,
只需要...
just need...
足够的计算能力
computing power.
你不能那样
No, you can't.
我爸会杀了我
My dad will kill me.
哥们 我说了不行
Dude, I said no.
我说了不行
Hey, I said no!
我说了不行 哥们
Hey, I said no, man!
怎么回事
What? What is it?
他在攻击我们
He's attacking us.
谁 傻♥逼♥吗
Who is? Douche Bag?
我♥操♥了
What the fuck?
-怎么了 -他进来了
- What? - He's in.
关掉系统 关掉 关掉
Shut it down. Shut it down, shut it down!
我们正在关闭系统
We're getting it shut down right now...
我♥操♥ 是中情局
Holy shit, it's the CIA.
是啊
I know.
关掉了
It's down.
文件已传输
好了 宝贝
All right, sweetie.
你准备好上学了吗 看啊看啊
You ready for school? Look, look,
你所有的朋友都在这里
all your friends are here.
看 伊尔莎
See? Ilsa
JJ和施内老师
and J.J. and Fraulein Schnee.
他们见到你会超开心的
And they're gonna be so excited to see you.
因为今天是你的生日哟
'Cause it's your birthday!
我们应该说什么
What do we say?
应该说"再会"
We say, "Auf Wiedersehen,"
也就是"再次相会"的意思
which means "Till we see each other again."
我们马上就会再见了
Which will be really soon.
我爱你
I love you.
在你的派对上
At your party.
那是谁
Who's that?
那是什么呀
What is that?
都灵基金会
早
Morning.
他跟黎巴嫩大使在一起
He's with the Lebanese ambassador.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
她来了 大使
Oh, here she is, Ambassador.
这是我们的安全主管 卡莉·麦吉森
I'd like you to meet my head of security, Carrie Mathison.
卡莉 这是贾米尔大使
Carrie, Ambassador Jamil.
你好 大使阁下
Hello, sir.
我们还以为您下周才会来
We weren't expecting you until next week.
计划有变
There's been a change of plans.
我回头跟你说
I'll tell you all about it.
奥托 保持联♥系♥
Otto, keep in touch.
我会的
I will.
乔纳斯 真希望你是我的律师
Jonas. I wish you were my lawyer.
那可不行
Can't have him.
谢谢二位
Thank you both.
我们要去黎巴嫩
We are going to Lebanon.
好吧
Okay.
我跟大使说了
I told the ambassador
三天内就能出发
we could leave in three days.
能跟我说说我错过了什么吗
You want to tell me what I just missed, here?
极端组织正在拉卡地区重新集结
ISIS is regrouping in Raqqa
要发起对叙利亚政♥权♥的新一轮攻击
for a new offensive against the Syrian regime.
我知道 这事咱们谈过了
I know. We talked about it.
但方式却是谁都没预料到的
But it's not playing out the way anyone thought.
现在正有大量百姓在撤离
There's a mass exodus of civilians underway.
边境正在爆发难民危机
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表