剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
他就一直想看我们的好戏
ever since Abu Ghraib,
一定会对她穷追猛打
he'll go right after her.
-是的 -如果她招架不住呢
- Yeah, he will. - What if she can't handle it?
-她可以的 -如果她不行呢
- She can. - What if she can't?
-怎样都行 -什么意思
- Either way. - What's that supposed to mean?
对于我们来说 她之前不听指挥
Only that her history of insubordination and mental illness
又有精神病史 这可能比在特别委员会面前
might be more useful to us than a good performance
有良好表现更为有用
in front of the select committee.
我做不到
I won't do that...
我不能把卡莉扔出去当挡箭牌
I won't throw Carrie under the bus.
那就为她上蹿下跳干著急吧
Then just jump up and down on her really hard.
-我是认真的 -我也是
- I'm serious. - So am I.
你每天早上来上班看到外面是什么场景
What do you see out there, every morning when you come into work?
没错 你看见的不是吊车
That's right, not a crane,
不是电钻 也不是建筑工人
not a jackhammer, not a hardhat in sight,
只是地上的一个大烂坑
just one ugly-ass hole on the ground.
我昨天在国会山上看到
I was up on the Hill yesterday and there's
拨款清单上有对我们的资助 用于...
funding for us in the appropriations bill, working...
一派胡言
Bullshit.
他们在911后第二天马上就重修五角大楼了
They started repairs on the Pentagon the day after 9/11.
我们受到了惩罚
So we're being punished.
-或许我们是活该 -受惩罚 索尔
- Maybe we deserve it. - Punished, Saul...
-他们想让我们滚蛋 -长官
- They wanna put us out of business. - Sir!
-什么事 -刚从彼得•奎恩那里得到消息
- What is it? - Just got word from Peter Quinn.
最后一块拼图 加拉加斯 值得一试
Last piece of the puzzle, Caracas, is a go.
创建简报 通知白宫
Set up a briefing, inform the White House.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
红灯亮了
And the red light is on,
我把问话权交回给洛克哈特主席
so I'll yield the floor back to Chairman Lockhart.
麦吉森女士 我想利用第一次休息前的时间
Ms. Mathison, I'd like to use the time before our first break
了解清楚
to get some clarification on
中情局对布洛迪议员掌握的情况
what the Agency knew about Congressman Brody,
以及时间 可以吗
and when, okay with you?
-可以 -你第一次见他是什么时候
- Sure. - When did you first meet him?
他在阿富汗获救后 我当时
After his rescue in Afghanistan, I was
是中情局总部负责汇报他的情况的小组成员
part of a team that debriefed him at Langley.
我看过那些记录
I've read those transcripts,
在我看来 是你...
and it seems to me you were the one who was...
提出了异议
pressing the issue.
什么异议
Which issue is that?
认为他被策反了
That he'd been turned in captivity.
我当时在做本职工作 先生
I was just doing my job, sir...
考虑一切可能
covering the bases.
稍等片刻
One moment.
波蒂略先生 麻烦你标记为司法部二号♥证物
Mr. Portillo, would you mark as DOJ exhibit 2,
给予这位国会议员豁免权的备忘录
a memorandum offering the Congressman immunity
以他帮忙捉拿或消灭阿布•纳齐尔为交换条件
in exchange for his help in capturing or killing Abu Nazir.
我给你看司法部二号♥证物
I show you DOJ exhibit 2,
麦吉森女士
Ms. Mathison.
据你所知 中情局和布洛迪有这项协议吗
To your knowledge, did the CIA have such a deal with Brody?
没有 先生 据我所知没有
No sir, not to my knowledge.
那你怎么解释这份文件
How do you explain this document then?
我无法解释 先生
I can't, sir.
假设他的确有豁免权
Well, assuming he did have immunity,
你能否至少告诉我们 是要豁免什么
can you at least tell us... immunity from what?
我不知道
I have no idea.
这不是过期的停车券
Well it wasn't overdue parking tickets.
这是由司法部长亲自签发的
This is a Department of Justice memorandum
司法部备忘录
signed by the Attorney General himself.
-我看到了 -他已在我们正在调查的
- Well I can see that. - A victim of the very same attack
这次袭击中丧生
we're investigating.
我无法问他 所以我来问你
I can't ask him, so I'm asking you.
中情局是什么时候知道
At what point did the Agency know
-布洛迪是坏人的 -让我来回答
- Brody was a bad guy? - Let me handle this...
-麦吉森女士 -主席先生 此时
- Ms. Mathison. - Mr. Chairman, a worldwide
全世界都在搜捕这名国会议员
manhunt is underway for the Congressman.
对 我想我知道这件事 律师
Yeah, I think I am aware of that, Counsel.
作为今天出现在这里的一项条件
As a condition of appearing here today,
你答应过不强迫我的委托人
you promised not to compel my client
给出诋毁中情局所作努力的证词
to give testimony which might compromise that effort.
我没要求她诋毁谁
I'm not asking her to compromise a damn thing.
我只是问她中情局与这名
I'm asking her just how cozy the CIA was
导致219美国人被害的叛徒的关系
with a traitor who went on to kill 219 Americans.
如果我告诉你 我认为他没有做呢
Well, what if I told you I don't think he did it?
卡莉
Carrie...
做了什么
Did what?
杀死那些人
Kill all those people.
我认为布洛迪不知道炸♥弹♥在他车里
I don't think Brody knew the bomb was in his car.
主席先生 我的委托人会是第一个告诉你
Mr. Chairman, my client would be the first to tell you
她的少数派观点的人
that hers is a minority view.
少数派观点
A minority view?
少数派观点 她接下来会说什么
A minority view? What is she gonna say next,
我们从没登上过月球吗
that we never landed on the moon?
我真觉得我们到休息时间了 主席...
I really think that we're overdue for that break, Mr.--
-不 我现在好奇 -我相信我们有特权
- No, I'm curious now... - I believe it's our prerogative...
你在放什么烟雾弹 麦吉森女士
...just what is it you're smoking, Ms. Mathison?
好吧
Okay.
我们休息15分钟
We'll take a 15 minute break.
能说句话吗 主席先生
A word, Mr. Chairman?
怎么样
So?
我告诉他你不太舒服
I told him you weren't feeling well and
请求到周末放假后再开庭
asked for a recess until after the holiday weekend.
-他怎么说 -他让我们休息到明天早上
- What did he say? - He gave us until tomorrow morning.
你刚才在会上是怎么想的
What the hell were you thinking in there?
我当时在想
Well, I was thinking
我刚在会上作了伪证
I just committed perjury in front of Congress.
卡莉 我们谈过这件事
Carrie, we talked about this.
那件自杀式背心
The suicide vest,
绝不能让委员会知道
it's the one thing the committee can never know.
它会葬送中情局
It would bury the Agency.
拜托
And please,
你不能再公开为布洛迪辩解了
you have to stop making the case for Brody in public.
他是无辜的
Well, he's innocent.
没人想听到这话
Nobody wants to hear it.
而且这样会降低你的可信度
And it undermines your credibility.
我去透透气
I need some air.
一个通缉犯正是他们想要的 布洛迪
摧毁中情局的同时嫁祸给布洛迪 天衣无缝
粉身碎骨 死亡
刚才还在我手里
I had it in my hands.
真实的备忘录
The actual memorandum?
有人把它泄露给了国会 索尔
Somebody leaked it to the committee, Saul.
好 卡莉 我们会查清楚
Okay, Carrie. We'll get to the bottom of it.
-冷静下来 -不 别让我冷静
- Calm down. - No, don't tell me to calm down.
我就像走进了螺旋桨中
I feel like I walked into a propeller.
你活了下来
Well, you got out alive.
差点没命
Yeah, barely.
这栋楼里有约一千人
There's about a thousand people in this building
和你站在一起
standing with you right now.
找出泄密人
Find the leak.
我会的
I will.
你其他方面还好吧
You okay, otherwise?
开什么玩笑
You must be kidding.
今天我们讨论恢复问题
So today we're going to talk about re-entry.
大家都知道 今天是丹娜的最后一天
As you all know, this is Dana's last day.
我想请她谈谈回家的想法
I'd like to invite her to share her thoughts on going home
以及之后的展望
and what that's going to look like.
然后呢 大家可以各抒己见
And then afterwards, feel free to contribute
出谋划策
any constructive ideas of your own.
我不知道
I don't know.
我想...
Uh, I guess...
我会试着记得
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表