剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
[阿♥拉♥伯语]
[阿♥拉♥伯语]
[阿♥拉♥伯语]
[阿♥拉♥伯语]
[阿♥拉♥伯语]
[阿♥拉♥伯语]
[阿♥拉♥伯语]
[阿♥拉♥伯语]
晚安
Good...night.
你怎么样
You okay?
布洛迪 你还好吗
Brody? You good?
-你♥他♥妈♥的干什么 -我不行
- What the fuck are you doing? - I can't do it.
-你行 -不 我不行
- Yes, you can. - I can't. No.
-他妈的 我真不行 -你非行不可
- I can't. No, I fucking can't. - And you will.
我真♥他♥妈♥的不行
I fucking can't. I fucking...
现在怂逼已经晚了
Bit late in the day for your vagina to chime in.
滚
Fuck off...
你害怕了
You scared?
你♥他♥妈♥的害怕了吗
Are you fucking scared?
我
I'm...
-我怕了 真怕了 -很好
- I'm scared. I'm scared. - Good.
我也怕 我见过太多人
Me, too. I've seen way too many men
死在这种第三世界国家的厕所里了
killed out here in this Third World toilet.
他们每次送我回这里 我都吓得拉裤子
I personally shit myself every time they send me back here.
如果你现在不振作点的话
And if you don't snap out of this right now
我们今晚就得死在这
we could all fucking die here tonight.
你想这样吗
Is that what you want?
不
No.
告诉我你会没事的
Tell me you're gonna be okay.
告诉我这还算不上走投无路
Tell me that this is not the end of the road for you.
不 我要听你亲口说
No, no, no... I need to hear you say it.
我会
I'll be...
我会没事的 我没事
I will be okay. I'm okay.
我很好
I'm okay.
我会好的
I'll be okay.
A队 有状况吗
Kilo-Alpha, is there a problem?
"乘客"晕车了
Passenger got carsick.
他吐了一场 我们要准备出发了
He threw up and we're ready to roll.
晕车
Carsick?
这条是安全通讯线路
It's a secure sat link.
能不能告诉他们别说胡话
Can you tell them to just cut the bullshit?
他没事吗
Is he gonna be okay?
他会好的
Fuckin'- he's gonna be okay.
给
Here.
把你脸上的血擦擦
Wipe the blood off your face.
A队
Kilo-Alpha,
B队 前进至候补交叉点
Kilo-Bravo, proceed to alternate crossing point.
知道了
Roger.
A队出发
Alpha out.
刚才那三个伊♥拉♥克♥警♥察♥是死在我们手上了吗
Did we or did we not just kill three Iraqi police officers?
是库尔德游击队 别斤斤计较
Kurdish--not to split hairs.
不管杀没杀 都不需要告诉总统
Either way, this isn't something the president needs to know.
我理解 相信我
Oh, I understand. Believe me.
立刻帮我接特战司令部指挥官
Get me JSOC Commander now.
自两伊战争以来 这片区域
This whole area is pretty much a no-man's land
几乎成了无人区
since the Iran-Iraq War.
有人来了
We got visitors.
-参议员 将军 -局长
- Senator. General. - Director.
-白宫 -我知道
- The White House... - I know.
-他们告诉我你要来 -让我把话说完
- I was told you were coming. - Let me finish.
白宫派费思特将军和我来监察指导
The White House sent General Fister and me to advise and observe.
监察指导
Advise and observe.
联合特种作战司令部指挥官
The JSOC commander,
负责指导 我受总统任命...
to advise; myself, the President's nomin...
关于这次行动 希金斯是怎么跟你说的
What did Higgins tell you about the operation?
行动要雷厉风行 悄无声息
That this part was meant to be quick and silent
兵不血刃
and bloodless.
他全告诉你了 是吗
He told you everything, didn't he?
是的
Yes, he did.
-包括... -布洛迪中士吗 没错
- Including...? - Sergeant Brody, yes.
索尔
Saul...
无论行动结果如何
whatever this turns out to be,
是英勇的神来之笔或者怎样
bold stroke of genius or otherwise,
都将注定由我来接手
I'm destined to inherit it.
既然行动已经开始了
So now that it's actually in motion,
不管怎样
for better or for worse,
我只能希望行动圆♥满♥成功
I have no choice but to wish it every success.
能借一步说话吗 参议员
A word in private, Senator?
失陪一下 比尔
Excuse us, Bill.
好的
Of course.
说好了给我留的空间呢
What about the breathing room you agreed to give me?
当时说的是 我推迟任职听证会
The deal was that I delay my confirmation hearing,
我照做了
which I've done.
我履行了义务
That obligation has been fulfilled.
你该感到幸运 索尔
Consider yourself lucky, Saul,
是希金斯给我们打的电♥话♥ 而不是总统
that Higgins called us and not the president
也不是他的国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
or his National Security Advisor.
收到
Copy that.
收到
Copy.
-麦吉森女士 -参议员
- Ms. Mathison. - Senator.
肩膀怎么样了
How's your shoulder?
医生告诉我你非常幸运
Doctor told me you were very lucky.
我很好 多谢关心
I'm fine. Thanks for asking.
我只能说你一定是名出色的推销员
All I can say is you must be one hell of a salesperson
竟然能说动布洛迪
to get Brody to do this.
在中情局 这叫做招募
Here at the Agency, we call that recruiting.
给你看看
Here. Take a look.
离边境还有一千五百米
Border's a click and a half away.
经过那栋建筑还有三百码
300 yards past that building.
那是条浅溪 宽十二♥码♥
All it is a shallow stream, 12 yards across.
听着 我开车把你送到那里
Listen... I'm gonna drive you right up to it
我们都会看着你的
and we're all gonna be watching you.
你淌过那条河
You wade across that river
朝着那边的林木线走
and you head up to that treeline on the other side.
你到那里以后 跟着林木线向北走三英里
Once you hit it, follow it north for three miles
回到伊朗的检查站
back to the Iranian checkpoint
也就是我们本来打算把你送到的地方
where we were originally gonna drop you.
你去哪里
Hey, where you going?
小便
Piss.
跟着他
Go with him.
我们收到了不明无线电
We got potential bogeys.
作战小队向南三千米
Two Iraqi Army Hummers
有两辆伊♥拉♥克♥军方悍马
three clicks south of our call sign.
A队 向南三千米有两辆伊♥拉♥克♥的悍马
Kilo-Alpha, we have two Iraqi Hummers three clicks south,
不是重大威胁但需要注意
it's not a significant threat but be aware.
A队收到
Alpha roger.
向南三千米发现一支伊♥拉♥克♥巡逻队
All right, we got an Iraqi patrol three clicks south.
没什么大碍 但那边地势复杂
It's not that big a deal but it's difficult terrain out there
所以我们得迅速安静小范围移♥动♥
so we got to move quick, quiet and small now,
那意味着只有我和他走
which means it's just me and him from here.
其余的人留在这里作掩护
Rest of you guys stay here, cover from this position.
有问题吗
Questions?
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Yeah.
你小的时候
When you were a little kid,
长大了想干什么
what did you want to be when you grew up?
不记得了
I don't remember.
胡扯
Bullshit.
每个人都记得
Everyone remembers.
你不必再管我了 老兄
You don't have to manage me anymore, man.
我知道来这儿干什么
I know what I'm here to do.
只是聊聊天嘛
Just making conversation's all.
那是什么
What's that?
没什么
Nothing.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表