剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
你就呆坐在停车场半个多小时
Where you sat in the parking lot for over half an hour
还是决定走了
before deciding to leave again.
我那时候希望头疼能止住
I was hoping the headache would go away.
所以你才去了长山路1426号♥
Is that why you then paid a visit to 1426 Longhill Road,
也就是最近那起双尸案的事发地点吗
where the recent double murder happened?
贝塞斯达警局记下了你的车牌号♥
The Bethesda P.D. took down your license number.
中情局找了很多关系
The agency had to call in a lot of favors
才结了那个案子
to close that investigation.
你到那里去会引发严重后果
Your going over there jeopardized all that.
我想看看案发现场
I wanted to see where it happened.
为什么
Why?
我很不安
It upset me. I...
那事让我非常烦乱
I was upset by it.
贝伦森局长对你表示出了
Director Berenson has shown an unusual degree
非同寻常的信任 西拉吉小姐
of confidence in you, Ms. Sherazi...
对你委以国家级的重要任务
entrusted you with matters of national importance.
那个我知道
I'm aware of that.
但你目前的心理状态
But your current state of mind
使你对局长和中情局的忠诚度
makes your loyalty to him and to the agency
成为了有待商榷之事
a very live issue.
转告局长不用担心
Tell the director not to worry.
我很好
I'm fine.
明天上班的时候 你自己跟他说吧
You can tell him yourself. When you come into work tomorrow.
行
Yes.
贝伦森局长
Director Berenson?
这个贝伦森局长是谁
Who is this Director Berenson?
他是我上司
My boss.
他不是银行里的人吧
But he's no banker, is he?
不是
No.
你依旧执迷不悟是吧
You went ahead, didn't you?
把我的话当耳旁风
In spite of everything I said?
爸爸 发生了恐怖袭击
Baba, an attack happened.
那又怎样
So what?
这又不关你的事
It's none of your business.
他们需要有国际金融背景
They needed Farsi speakers
又懂波斯语的人
with experience in international finance.
我必须帮他们
I had to help.
要是那些伊朗特工
And when the secret police find out
发现你为美国人卖♥♥命 那怎么办
who you work for, what then?
我们在德黑兰还有家人
We have family still in Tehran!
你的叔叔 婶婶 侄子
Your uncle, his wife and children.
到时候全部都要上黑名单 被处以绞刑
They will be added to the list of those to be hanged,
或者枪决
or shot!
[波斯语]
[波斯语]
我是美国人
I'm an American.
目标身份依旧不明 有可能就是
Target is still unknown, but presumed to be the man
在总部礼堂前安放炸♥弹♥的人
who put the bomb in position in front of the H.Q. auditorium.
这是保罗•富兰克林
This is Paul Franklin,
现在拿他做木马 卡莉
our stalking horse. Carrie?
下午晚些时候 我会放出假消息
Later this afternoon, I'll promote misinformation
希望能唬住富兰克林
to Mr. Franklin in the hopes that
利用他引出炸♥弹♥袭击者
he'll lead us to the bomber.
如果计划奏效 我们见面之后
Our assumption is that after the meeting,
他会联♥系♥上面寻求下一步行动指示
he'll reach out for instructions.
也就是这个人
To this man.
利兰•本尼特 他们律所的一个大股东
Leland Bennett, one of the senior partners at the firm,
因此 本次行动从现在开始
which is why operation, from this moment forward,
针对这两个人进行
requires a full complement of audio
全程音视频监控
and visual surveillance on both subjects.
不需要我再重申
I don't have to tell you
抓住这两个家伙的重要性了吧
what catching this guy would mean.
换句话说 就是不声张 不妄动 不露面
In other words, stay small, stay cool, stay out of sight.
好 开始行动
Okay, everybody. Game time.
你是对的
You were right.
快说
Tell me.
他们已经把总部爆♥炸♥案
They've connected your firm to the guy
牵罪到你们律所头上了
who detonated the bomb at Langley.
不可能
That's not possible.
就这么告诉你 信不信由你
I'm telling you what I found out.
好吧
All right. Okay.
他们还认为
They're also under the impression
那个炸♥弹♥客现在仍在美国
that he's still here in the United States.
是不是真的
Is that true?
回答我 不然的话
Answer the question, or so help me,
我现在就拍屁♥股♥走人 你别想再见到我
I'll get up and you'll never see me again.
放松点 卡莉 深呼吸
Take it easy, Carrie. Take a breath.
别把我当孩子哄
No, don't patronize me.
好吧
Okay.
是真的 他还在美国
It's true, he's here.
具体在哪
He's here where?
你这么问就是说他们也没掌握他的下落
I'm assuming that means they haven't located him yet.
对 他们还没掌握
No, they haven't.
那他们到底掌握了些什么
Then exactly what do they have?
以同谋罪带走利兰•本尼特
A warrant pending before a FISA judge,
面见外国情报监督法法官的逮捕令
naming Leland Bennett a co-conspirator.
这份逮捕令还有多久生效
How soon before the warrant's active?
至少要好几天
A few days, at least.
他们不会知道的 本尼特做事干净利落
They won't find anything. Bennett's clean.
他一贯假人之手
He works through a cutout.
就是你
You.
别掺和了 让我来处理这件事
Just lay low and let me handle this.
一直以来都是你在处理
You're the one who's been handling this,
恕我冒昧 你的话不怎么可信
so excuse me if your assurance isn't very assuring.
他们查到我们朋友了
They have a line on our friend.
他们是怎么知道的
How'd they get onto him?
-不清楚 -那就去搞清楚
- No idea. - Well, find out.
有点太迟了 你不觉得吗
It's a little late for that, don't you think?
你确定不是你这出了差错吗
You sure it wasn't your mistake?
你确定不是你的错吗
You sure it wasn't yours?
我们当时被要求向一名与政♥府♥有关系的
We were asked to provide material support
美国公民提供物资支持
to an American citizen with ties to the regime.
并没有提及他与爆♥炸♥袭击案有关
There was no mention of his involvement in the bombing.
后来提到了
There was later.
你说得对
Yes, there was.
我们当时就该解决好
Well, we should've dealt with it then.
也许吧
Maybe.
他们知道他是谁吗
Do they know his name?
不知道
No.
那我们暂且没事
Then we're still okay.
你想让他离开美国吗
Do you want him out of the country?
是的
Yes.
最好换个新身份
Preferably with a new identity.
我该告诉他多少
How much do I tell him?
无所谓
I don't care.
把他弄出去就行
Just get him out.
富兰克林发了条短♥信♥
Franklin's sending a text.
告诉我内容
Talk to me.
是个地址 还有时间
It's an address and time.
凌晨一点半在林奇堡的美景汽车旅馆
Fairview Motel in Lynchburg, 01:30.
能查到他发给了谁吗
Can we trace who he's sending it to?
不行 他的手♥机♥上装了匿名软件
No, there must be an anonymizer on the device.
别担心 卡莉
Don't worry, Carrie.
只要我们盯住富兰克林
As long as we stick on Franklin,
你就能找到那个炸♥弹♥袭击者
you'll get your bomber.
他说得对
He's right.
我们派一支战术小队去汽车旅馆
We'll send a tactical team to the motel.
富兰克林一清理现场
They'll arrest the target
我们就逮捕目标
as soon as Franklin clears scene.
华盛顿特区交通部
D.C. Department of Transportation
告诫司机朋友们 由于市区街道封闭
is warning drivers to prepare for delays
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表