剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
我想他们已经协调出
I assume they've arranged a way
让你离境的办法了
for you to get out of the country.
不 我是说关于法利巴的事
No, I meant about Fariba.
有人犯下了必须遮掩的罪行
A crime is committed that must be covered up.
这你怎么处理
How does it work here?
是你杀了她
You killed her.
为什么
Why?
因为你有机会了 所以要报复我吗
Get back at me because you could?
她是我妻子
She was my wife.
可她不忠
She was unfaithful.
她是你前妻
She was your ex-wife.
那是三十五年前的事了
It was 35 years ago.
在上帝看来 我们还是婚姻关系
In the eyes of God, we're still married.
我应该用乱石砸死她的
I should have stoned her to death,
但你没给我足够的时间
but you didn't give me enough time.
还记得这个吗
Remember this?
这是在法利巴的二十一岁生日上
It was Fariba's 21st birthday.
我们四个人谈了一整夜
We talked all night, the four of us,
谈论未来会是什么样子
about what the future might bring.
不是现在这样
It wasn't this.
卡莉
Carrie?
我还以为我们会在外面见面
I thought we were meeting outside.
我的人想问你几个问题
My guys have a few questions.
你和他们说过吧 我什么都不能说
You told them I can't talk about it, right?
是的 我说过了
Yeah, I told them.
那是约翰森警探
Detectives Johnson,
科特 这位是卡莉•麦吉森
Cort, Carrie Mathison.
我理解你为何对此事不满
Okay, I understand you're not happy about this.
你满意吗
Oh, and you are?
当然不满意
Of course not.
我们和你一样愤怒
We're as upset as you.
此人是谁
So who's this guy?
这恐怕得保密
I'm afraid that's classified.
他是你们的人吗
But he's one of yours?
这也得保密
Well, that's classified, too.
你能告诉我他来这里干什么吗
Can you tell me what he was doing here?
这个
That's...
你能告诉我他和两名死者的关系吗
Can you tell me how he knew the victims?
等一下
Okay, wait a second.
你能告诉我任何事吗
Can you tell me any goddamn thing at all?
你能告诉我这位女士
Can you tell me why this lady's laying here
为什么被人扎烂喉咙死在这里
with her throat cut to ribbons?
哪件事他妈的能说
Any fucking thing?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
可以了吗 队长
Okay, Cap?
你不是盲从的狂热分子
You're not a fanatic.
而是实用主义者
You're a pragmatist.
向来如此
Always have been.
不要评价我是怎样 又不是怎样
Don't tell me what I am and what I am not.
我们都老了
Well, we're both old men.
这点没什么可争了吧
There's no disputing that.
确实
We are.
等我们都老了才意识到
It's the curse of old men to realize
我们终究掌控不了任何事
that in the end, we control nothing.
所以放手一搏
So we lash out.
布宜诺斯艾利斯
Buenos Aires,
柏林
Berlin...
贝尔根
Bergen.
这些都是小动作而已 马基德
These are small acts, Majid.
不值得你动手
Unworthy of you.
你漏掉了一些事情
You left something out.
中情局爆♥炸♥案
The bombing of the CIA.
那可不是什么小动作
Nothing small about that.
值得我动手
Nothing unworthy.
我正好也想谈谈那件事
Well, I wanted to talk about that, too.
我就知道你想谈
I'm sure you do.
因为那次炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
Because when that bomb went off,
杀掉的那些人
killing all those people,
有许多都是我的朋友
many of them my friends,
我首先想到的不是复仇
my first thought was not revenge.
而是
It was...
"一定要有所改变"
"Something has to change."
你们打我们 我们打你们
You hit us, we hit you.
向来如此
It's always the same.
那么
And...
我回去给你当间谍
how does my going back as your spy
能做出什么改变
change any of that?
你和我这么多年 一直默默地劳心费力
For years, we toiled in back rooms, you and I.
不辞辛苦
We toiled
让那些浅薄的家伙掌握大局
while shallower men held the stage,
坐等自己的时机到来
waiting for our time to come,
却渐渐明白已经没有什么时机了
gradually understanding it never would.
而现在 时机到了 出人意料
Now it has, unexpectedly.
对你而言是时机到了
For you, it has.
这是你一手促成的
You're the one who made it possible.
我想报答你
I want to return the favor.
你觉得这样算是报答吗 索尔
Does this look like a favor to you, Saul?
马基德 多亏有你
Majid, thanks to you,
我才能掌控大局
I stand at the center of things.
你赋予我权力
You put me in power.
你回到德黑兰 我也会让你得到这些待遇
You go back to Tehran, I'll do the same for you.
我有办法
I know a way.
你还好吗
You all right?
还好 对不起 我不知道是怎么了
Yeah, sorry. I don't know what happened there.
这边没事了吧
So are we okay?
我不这么觉得
I wouldn't say so, no.
真是抱歉 但你处理不了吗
I'm sorry, but can't you handle that?
你的意思是让我利用职权迫使他们停止调查吗
You mean, can't I just pull rank and shut this thing down?
行 就像你迫使我一样
Sure, just like you try with me.
可你知道接下来会怎样吗
But you know what happens next?
房♥间里那些照片和证据
Somehow that photo and all the evidence in this room
会出现在德吉拉报道 或是该死的维基解密上
show up on Drudge Report or goddamn Wikileaks,
到时候你们可就真惹上麻烦了
and then you've got yourself a real problem.
别那么看着我 就像我不帮忙似的
And don't look at me like I'm being less than helpful.
我不过是就事论事罢了
I'm just talking reality here.
那你有什么建议
So what do you suggest?
他们想跟照片上那个人谈一谈
They want to talk to the guy in the photo.
那是不可能的
That's impossible.
你想平息这件事情吗
You want this thing closed quietly?
自己想办法
Find a way.
奎恩在哪儿
Where's Quinn?
应该在外面吧
Uh, outside, I think.
你能去找找他吗
Could you find him?
你们是不是一直计划把贾瓦迪送回伊朗
Was it always the plan to send Javadi back to Iran?
我们一直希望如此
It was always the hope.
没人告诉过我
No one told me.
你应该感到骄傲
Well, you should be proud.
是你让这一切成为可能
Your work made it all possible.
我不觉得骄傲
I'm not proud.
他对美国的所作所为
What he did to this country,
根本无法与他对伊朗所施的恶行相提并论
it's nothing compared to what he did to Iran.
-我们应该为他的行为 -计划不是那样的
- We should try him... - That's not the plan.
-审判他 -计划不是那样的
- for what he's done. - That's not the plan.
去找奎恩 拜托
Go find Quinn, please.
-他在里面了 -很好
- He's in. - Good.
你进行得怎么样
How'd you make out?
不太好
Not so well.
当地警♥察♥想找你了解情况
They want to talk to you-- the local cops do.
你告诉他们不可能了吧
You told them that was impossible, right?
说过好几次
Several times.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表