剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
国土安全
第四季 第一集:无人机女王
靠边停车 剩下的路我想自己走过去
Pull over. I want to walk the rest of the way.
拜托 伙计们
Come on, guys.
只不过几个街区而已
It's only a couple blocks.
我都好几天没出大使♥馆♥了
And I haven't been outside the embassy in days.
阿富汗 喀布尔
喂
Hello?
我们马上过去
We're on our way.
站长
Hey, chief.
-发现目标多久了 -八分多钟
- How long to the target? - A little over eight minutes.
我们一收到情报
We scrambled two Fox 15-echos
就临时调用了两架F-15E
as soon as the intelligence came back.
战机获准进入巴基斯坦领空了吗
Are the jets authorized to enter Pakistani airspace?
在等中♥央♥司令部那边的指示
Waiting for word from CentCom.
能派一架无人机代替吗
Can we send a drone instead?
时间来不及
Not in the time frame.
-地面小队呢 -没有在该区域执行任务的
- What about ground teams? - There are none operating in the area.
我要跟伊♥斯♥兰♥堡方面对话
I need to talk to Islamabad.
他在加密卫星线路上
He's on the secure uplink.
好
Okay.
面部扫描
输入通行卡或用户身份证
成功
说吧 珊迪
Talk to me, Sandy.
有什么问题
What's the issue?
没问题 只是我刚刚才听说这件事
No issue. Only that I'm just hearing about this for the first time.
他是暗♥杀♥名单上的第四号♥目标 卡莉
He's number four on the hit list, Carrie;
你还想知道什么
What more do you need to know?
情报来源
The source of your intel.
跟前四次高质量暗♥杀♥一样
Same as the last four high-value kills.
这个线人有名字吗
Does he have a name yet, this source?
条件就是让他保持匿名 以此换取情报
The deal was anonymity in exchange for information.
到目前为止 我们之间的合作收获颇丰
So far, it's been a very fruitful relationship.
到目前为止 我们都有时间听取其他意见
Well, so far, we've always had time to get a second opinion,
对情报进行复核
double-check the intelligence.
考虑一下这次的目标
Well, consider the target.
什么意思
What do you mean?
对海赛姆·哈卡尼这样的家伙
Well, there's a reason you don't get many shots
下手♥机♥会不多是有原因的 他谨慎出了名
at a guy like Haissam Haqqani; he's famously careful.
是我们"训练"出来的 不是吗
Well, we trained him, didn't we?
何止训练 他在82空降师时学会了
Trained him? Hell, he learned how to jump out of airplanes
如何跳伞
with the 82nd Airborne.
中♥央♥司令部发出指示了吗
Did CentCom get back?
他们给予我们授权了 听你的命令
Authorization to engage. On your command.
现场信♥号♥♥是从哪传来的
Where's the live feed from?
我们运气不错 进入了一颗北约卫星
We got lucky, jacked into a NATO satellite.
地点就在那里吗
And that's the location right there?
对 中间那栋房♥子
Yeah, the building in the middle.
据说那是个农舍什么的
It's a farmhouse of some kind, I'm told.
我们有多大把握哈卡尼就在农舍里
How confident are we Haqqani's in the farmhouse?
前面停着的一辆车 红色丰田皮卡
One of those vehicles out front-- the red Hi-Lux--
我们在他位于米兰沙阿的住所看到过
we've seen it at his compound in Miranshah.
那么附带伤害评估呢
What about CDE concerns?
距目标半径75米内没有其他居民
No other habitations within 75 meters of the target.
但农舍里的所有人
Well, obviously anybody inside the farmhouse
-都会成为附带伤害 -对
- would be collateral damage. - Yeah.
若非掌握信息太少 时间又太紧
I'd feel a lot better if we weren't so blind
我会感觉好得多
on such a short clock.
珊迪的线人一向很可靠
Sandy's source has always been rock solid.
确实如此
Yes, he has.
哈卡尼养成了杀美国兵的坏习惯
And Haqqani's made a bad habit of killing American soldiers.
-那两架F-15在哪 -它们在边境盘旋
- Where are the F-15s? - Uh, they're buzzing the border.
60秒内就能抵达目标
They can be on the target in 60 seconds.
-那个区域有友机吗 -没有
- Any friendlies in the area? - No.
-有条例限制吗 -没有
- Ordinance restrictions? - None.
派它们进去
Send them in.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
S11 这是指挥站 能听到我讲话吗
Smash 11, this is control. How do you hear?
很清晰
I have you loud and clear.
你的声音也很清晰 S11 该行动了
I have you also, Smash 11. It's playtime.
S12收到 正在联♥系♥联合攻击引导员 拨入
12 from 11. Currently in comms with JTAC. Dial in.
你要去哪
Hey, where you going?
我觉得接下来你能处理了
I think you can handle it from here.
结束后让飞行员做几次侦查
Just have the pilots do a couple of recce passes
进行伤害评估
afterwards for damage assessment.
先别走 好吗
Uh, stick around, will you?
我本该跟我姐姐视频通话的
I'm supposed to be on a skype call with my sister.
-留下吧 -控制站待命
- Stick around. - Control standing by.
组里策划了个小活动
The group has a little something planned.
指挥站 我们已出发两分钟 无风
Control, we're two mikes out. Calm winds.
明白 出发两分钟
Copy that. Two mikes out.
汇报武器发射及飞行时间
Call weapons gone and time of flight.
收到 启动轰炸 三 二 一
Wilco. Hammer down. Three, two, one.
武器十秒后击中目标
Weapons free, ten seconds.
收到 十秒后击中目标
Copy that. Ten seconds to impact.
第二波爆♥炸♥发生在左翼 方向270
Blast two coming left. Pick up a heading 270.
空域清理
Clearing airspace.
好 关闭系统 干得漂亮
Okay. Shut it down. Well done.
谢谢各位
Thank you, everybody.
-站长 -谢谢站长
- Chief. - Thanks, chief.
因为她是个好姑娘*
*For she's a jolly good fellow
因为她是个好姑娘*
*For she's a jolly good fellow
因为她是个好姑娘*
*For she's a jolly good fellow
无人可以否认*
*Which nobody can deny
-生日快乐 站长 -生日快乐
- Happy birthday, chief. - Happy birthday.
无人机女王
"The drone queen"?
-说两句 -说两句吧
- Speech, speech. - Speech.
我...
Uh... Well, I, uh...
我不知说什么才好
I don't know what to say.
-那吹蜡烛吧 -好吧
- Blow out the candles. - All right.
麦琪
Hey, Maggie.
你怎么回事啊
What happened to you?
真不好意思 我实在走不开
I know. I'm sorry. I couldn't get away.
他们刚刚走
Well, you just missed them.
别跟我讲了
No, don't tell me.
我们等啊等 最后爸爸放弃了
We waited and waited. Finally dad gave up
-带她去了公园 -该死
- and took her to the park. - Shit.
我一整天就盼这会儿呢
I've been looking forward to this all day.
他们过几个小时就回来了
Well, they'll be back in a couple hours.
看我说什么呢 你那边半夜了吧
Oh, what am I saying? It's after midnight there.
我刚吃完安必恩[安♥眠♥药♥] 所以
I've just taken my ambien, so...
你真得戒了那玩意 卡莉
You really need to wean yourself off that stuff, Carrie;
对你没好处
it's not good for you.
睡不着也没好处
Well, neither is not sleeping.
生日快乐
happy birthday.
谢谢
Thanks.
你生日怎么过的
So? What'd you do for your birthday?
审了几个犯人 又搞了次空袭
Interrogated a couple prisoners, flew another mission.
现在网上都在说那边局势多糟糕
It's all over the internet right now just how bad it is there.
主要是部落领地那边
Well, that's mostly in the tribal areas.
首都最近相对平静些
The capital's been relatively peaceful lately.
如果一周八起自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击
If you can call eight suicide attacks
也称得上相对平静的话
in a week relatively peaceful.
你该待在伊斯坦布尔 远离危险
You should be in Istanbul, out of harm's way,
弗兰妮应该和你在一起
and Franny should be with you.
本来是这么计划的
Well, that was the plan.
对了 她怎么样
How is she, anyway?
比我们上次通话又大了一星期
A week older than the last time we talked.
你们去年花了1340亿美元
You guys spent $134 billion
用于支持行动的承包商
on operational contractor support last year.
这钱可不少
That figure's high.
那减到1200亿吧
Call it $120, then.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表