剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
我以为你的队长朋友会搞定这事
I thought your captain friend was gonna take care of this.
我也以为 他之前信誓旦旦的
Yeah, me, too. He boned me.
现在要紧的是不要搞砸贾瓦迪计划
The important thing here is to not jeopardize the Javadi play.
不反对吧 那就让我跟警♥察♥谈谈
Agreed? So let me talk to them, the cops.
你要说些什么
And say what?
我不知道 看他们问什么了
I don't know, see what they ask.
你知道他们会问什么
You know what they'll ask.
你是他们唯一的嫌疑人
You're their only suspect,
既然你不能说出实情
and since you can't tell them what actually happened,
就只能承认两起谋杀
you'll be admitting to two murders
再告诉他们不能因此定你的罪
and then saying they can't touch you for it.
好吧
Okay.
警♥察♥们可能会破坏我们的计划
Look, we have police threatening to blow up our operation.
至少这样能让我们有足够的时间
At the very least, this buys us enough time
把贾瓦迪弄出国
to get Javadi out of the country.
除非你还有其他选择
So unless you got another option?
行动吧
Do it.
至少让我跟他一起去
At least let me go with him.
不行 贾瓦迪过来是为了跟你见面
No. Javadi came here to contact you.
只能让别人看到你一个人与他进行接触
You're the only one who can be seen with him.
你得把他送回他手下那里
I need you to get him back to his people.
什么时候
When?
越快越好
Soon as possible.
你要在出现其他问题之前
You got to get him out of the country
把他弄出国
before anything else blows up,
所以你得一直待在他身边
and you need to stay right by his side.
我们不能再出其他岔子了 明白吗
We cannot risk another screwup, okay?
那你要去哪儿
Where will you be?
我要去见洛克哈特参议员
I got a meeting with Senator Lockhart,
他显然已经注意到
who's apparently noticed
我一整个星期都没去办公室了
I haven't been at my office all week.
我们得把所有事兼顾好
We need to keep this thing together
直到贾瓦迪飞回伊朗
until Javadi's on a plane heading back to Iran.
是时候了
It's time.
卡莉会带你回去
Carrie will take you back.
你怎么确定我不会玩消失
And what makes you sure I won't just vanish?
这边走
This way.
在你上飞机前 她会一直陪着你
She'll be with you all the way to the plane.
我是说到了伊朗
I meant in Iran.
我之前说过了
What I said before.
这事是你挑的头
You started this.
那你一定想目睹它如何收场
I think you'll want to be there when it ends.
你走之前我得问你件事
I need to know something before you leave.
我必须知道
I need to know.
炸♥弹♥是谁放的
Who was responsible for the bomb?
炸毁中情局的炸♥弹♥吗
The bomb at Langley?
对
Yes.
那天在场执行任务的是谁
On the ground that day. Who was responsible?
我以为是布洛迪
I thought it was Brody.
你对参议院是那么说的
That's what you told the Senate.
你对外界也是那么宣称的
That's what you told the entire world.
你在五大洲发了通缉令
You have a manhunt on five continents,
悬赏一千万美元
a $10 million reward...
是他干的吗 是或不是
Did he do it? Yes or no.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
-我不 -直视我的眼睛回答这个问题
- I don't... - Look me in the eye and answer.
不是他
It wasn't him.
是阿布•纳齐尔的一个手下
It was one of Abu Nazir's guys.
具体是谁
Who, exactly...
我也没兴趣知道
I didn't want to know.
我们会找几件衣服给你换
We'll get you some clothes to change into.
然后卡莉会带你回到飞机上
Then Carrie will take you back to your plane.
等我一会儿好吗
Will you give me a sec?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
索尔
Saul?
你在哪儿
Where are you?
开车
Driving.
回家吗
Home?
不
No.
回去工作
Back to work.
我在回想我们在德黑兰的日子
I've been thinking about our days in Tehran.
真的吗
Really?
那已经是
That was...
很久以前的事了
a long time ago.
是啊
Yep.
我们那时候多年轻
We were so young.
79年伊♥斯♥兰♥革命那会儿我特别担心你
I was so worried about you when it all went to hell.
想着把你送出伊朗
About getting you out.
不 是我...担心你才对
Yeah, no, I was... worried about you.
留下你一人
Leaving you behind.
我之前说不在乎你那个孟买♥♥的朋友
I said I didn't care about your friend from Mumbai,
其实我很在乎
but I do.
我说我没资格要求你
I said I didn't have any claim on you.
索尔
Saul...
但我有
But I do.
也许现在这只是我自己的一厢情愿
Maybe it's just in my own mind at this point.
我不知道
I don't know.
但我要趁覆水难收之前告诉你
But I needed to tell you before it's too late.
你听到我的话了吗
Did you hear me?
听到了
Yes.
这是我两天以来第一次有闲暇时间
It's the first time I could come up for air in nearly two days.
我想让你知道
I wanted you to know.
你什么时候回家
When are you coming home?
和平常一样
Usual.
要很晚了
Not till late.
好的
Okay.
到时候见
Well, I'll see you then.
追查这些牌照
Just follow the tags, and...
去那边
In there.
这是什么
What's this?
我们联♥系♥你的方法
How we'll contact you.
背下来
Memorize it.
还有你的托词
Also your cover story.
你从我嘴里套到的
The information you pried out of me
证明你来美国的信息
that justifies your coming here.
我们就是这样端掉了你的组织
It's how we took down your network.
这是真的吗
Is it true?
可以查证
It's verifiable.
消息来源是谁
Who is the source?
等我到了伊朗
If I go to Iran,
就得除掉叛徒
I'll have to take the traitor out.
你知道的
You know that.
消息来源于我们进行的一次计算机入侵
The source is a hack we did,
一种能监控你们通讯系统的计算机病毒
a computer virus that allowed us to monitor your communications.
你要想除掉它 随便你
You want to take it out, go ahead.
我们现在有你了
We have you now.
你该回去找你的手下了
It's time to go back to your people.
准备好了吗
You ready?
准备好了
Yeah.
你打算怎么办
What were you planning to do,
完全忽视我吗
bypass me entirely?
我不会道歉的
I'm not going to apologize.
知情人不能太多
I had to keep the circle small.
也不用那么少吧
Not that small.
你 卡莉 奎因
You, Carrie, Quinn.
再仔细想想
And come to think of it,
我有段时间没见到头巾妹了
I haven't seen that headscarf for a while.
该知道的都知道
All need-to-know.
我们不是该互相信任的吗
I thought we trusted each other.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表