剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Two blocks behind Brody.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
马上就到了
Almost there.
阿克巴里进了那栋楼
Akbari's gone inside that house.
查出住户的身份
Find out who lives there.
我们正在查
Yeah. We're looking.
别忙着找 问一下贾瓦迪
Don't just look. Ask Javadi.
地址是罗斯塔米街421号♥
The address is 421 Rostami Street.
卡莉
Carrie,
阿克巴里和布洛迪在你前方100码处
Akbari and Brody are 100 yards ahead of you.
会面开始了
Meeting is on.
在这里停
Stop here.
停 快停下
Stop! Stop.
这样不妥 我们毫无准备
This is not a good idea. We are not set up.
我们有准备 布洛迪见到了阿克巴里
We are. Brody's meeting Akbari.
唯一有变化的是地点
The only thing that's changed is the location.
布洛迪知道我们在这里吗
Does Brody even know we are here?
他听到爆♥炸♥声就会知道了
As soon as he hears the explosion, he'll know.
优素福现在需要找个地方
Yousef needs to find a place now.
我们现在最好暂时收手
The best thing is for us to back away,
等待一个更好的机会
wait for a better chance.
不会再有更好的机会了 你搞清楚这点
There won't be a better chance, do you understand?
只管照做
Just do it.
优素福
Yousef...
[波斯语]
[波斯语]
[波斯语]
牵制炸♥弹♥装好了
Diversion is set.
卡莉 你来指挥
Your call, Carrie.
你有现场指挥的便利
You're the eyes on the ground.
优素福
Yousef...
[波斯语]
[波斯语]
发生了什么事
The fuck what is happening?
阿克巴里离开了
Akbari's leaving.
他们根本没有碰面 阿克巴里走了
They never met. Akbari's gone.
他要进那栋楼里去
I think he's going inside the house.
我他妈的最后问一遍
For the last fucking time,
能不能查到是谁住在那里
can we find out who lives there?
[波斯语]
[波斯语]
[波斯语]
[波斯语]
尼古拉斯
Nicholas.
索尔 贾瓦迪的消息
Saul, a message from Javadi:
罗斯塔米街421号♥属于伊革命卫队
421 Rostami is owned by the IRGC.
现在的住户叫纳塞林·莫勒彼
Current resident... Nassrin Mughrabi.
卡莉 布洛迪见的是纳塞林·莫勒彼
Carrie, Brody is meeting with Nassrin Mughrabi.
纳塞林 那是谁
Nassrin? Who is that?
阿布·纳齐尔的遗孀
Abu Nazir's widow.
阿克巴里为什么要这么做
Why did Akbari do this?
布洛迪曾在纳塞林家住过两年
Brody lived in Nassrin's house for two years.
阿克巴里用她来审查布洛迪
Akbari's using her to vet Brody.
阿克巴里告诉我你在这里的时候
When Akbari told me you were here,
我根本不敢相信
I couldn't believe it.
但你还是出现了
But here you are.
我的尼古拉斯
My Nicholas.
我完全没想到你会住在德黑兰
I had no idea you were living in Tehran.
纳齐尔死后我一直住这里
It's been my home since Nazir died.
我很遗憾 纳塞林
I'm sorry, Nassrin.
再没有人能像他一样了
There was no one like him.
再也没有了
No one.
看得出来你经历了很多
But I can see you have been through a lot.
我上次见你的时候
When I last saw you,
你像个就要上战场的士兵
you were like a soldier going to war.
我现在是从战场归来的士兵
Now I'm a soldier back from war.
得胜归来
With a victory.
根本算不上什么胜利
It's hard to see it like that.
我失去了那么多
I lost so much.
你的家人
Your family.
尤其是我的女儿
My daughter, especially.
当我
When I, um...
当我完成任务
when I completed the... the plan that, um,
安♥拉♥交付我的使命
Allah had set out for me...
这击垮了她
it destroyed her.
她曾试图自杀
She tried to kill herself.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
信念的缺失让人迷茫
It is hard when you don't have faith.
她有信念
She had faith.
她相信她的父亲不会背叛她
She had faith that her own father wouldn't betray her
或让她生不如死
and make her life unlivable.
纳齐尔帮你做好了思想准备
Nazir prepared you for this.
他说只要你忠于安♥拉♥
He said that if you were true to Allah,
就会心如止水
you would find peace.
你是虔诚的
And you were true.
你也是
And so were you.
那你的内心平静了吗
Have you found peace?
有时能
Sometimes... yes.
但有时我会问
But sometimes I ask
为什么真♥主♥要带走我的儿子
why God had to take my son
和丈夫 而留下我
and my husband instead of me,
然后我的感觉和你女儿一样
and then I feel like your daughter did:
生不如死
life is unlivable.
但我挺过来了
But I survive.
我们都应该这样
It's what we do.
对
Yes.
我们挣脱苦海
We crawl out of the rubble
重新振作
and we gather up the bodies.
你为什么来德黑兰 尼古拉斯
Why did you come to Tehran, Nicholas?
我无处可去
I had nowhere else.
你来这里干什么
What do you want here?
我想结束逃亡
I want to stop running.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
[波斯语]
告诉我们你在这里干什么
Tell us what you are doing here.
你在这里干什么
What... what are you doing here?
蒙主恩泽
By the grace of God...
我来这里寻求庇护
I am here to seek asylum.
只有在这里 我才能找到内心的平静
This is the only place in the world that I can find peace.
你是德黑兰的名人了 布洛迪
You're a big man in Tehran, Brody.
真正的大人物
A really big man now.
六天后
在你那段著名的录像里 你说
In your famous videotape, you said,
我爱我的祖国
"I love my country."
我是真心的
Which I meant.
但美国却把你列为国家公敌
And yet America declares you an enemy of the state.
美国人的自我标榜与现实的美国
There's a wide gulf between what America says it is
是天壤之别
and what it actually is.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
最新的羞辱
The most recent insult.
这是否能解释你12月12日的行动
Does this explain your actions on December 12?
是的
It does.
对
Yes.
[波斯语]
布洛迪在一周内学了波斯语
Brody learned enough Farsi in one week
为了在国家电视节目中谴责我们
to denounce us on state television.
标准的"美国去死"论调
Standard "Death to America" fare.
[波斯语]
但我听说他的移送过程很顺利
But I'm told his delivery is pitch-perfect.
刚刚和他通过电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with him.
他要求"行动"
He demanded "Action."
没错
Yeah.
我接到了相同的电♥话♥
I got the same call.
布洛迪这部分行动
The Brody part of the operation
总是很艰难 索尔
was always a long shot, Saul.
所有部分都很难
It was all a long shot.
行动奏效了
And it worked,
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表