剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
"Why am I here?"
可以联想到"你为什么会在这里"
leads to "Why are you here?"
明白了吗
You see?
我们来到这里 是因为外面的世界
We're here because the world outside can be...
充满偏见与残酷
judgmental and cruel?
是因为只有这里能容下我们
We're here because this is the place that accepts us.
是因为这里是我们的归宿
We're here because we belong here.
我不会久留
I'm not staying.
你当然不会
Of course not.
我只是需要回复气力
I just need to get my strength back.
我们不是都需要
Don't we all
找回自己的力量吗
need to get our strength back?
给你了
There it goes!
接着
There!
来
Come.
去哪
Where?
你的手表
Yours.
谢谢
Thanks.
是不是
Is this...
是不是他
Is this him?
抢劫你的人是他吗
Is this the man that robbed you?
是么
Is it?
他承认了的
He says he did it.
好吧 但是...
Yeah, okay, but...
不 等等 等一下
No, no, no, wait, wait a second.
别
No!
不 不 不要
No, no, don't!
抓住...
Get the...
你根本没必要杀了他
You didn't have to kill him!
没必要吗
No?
是 没必要杀人
No, you didn't.
好吧 没关系 没关系
Fine. It's okay, it's okay.
抢我们东西 没问题
We let people rob us, no problem.
但要是他们认出了
And then what if they recognize you
你这被悬赏了上千万美金的脑袋怎么办
with ten million dollars on your head?
有什么是能让他们闭嘴不说
What stops them from saying,
"我知道他在哪"呢
"I know where he is."
回你的房♥间去
Back to your room.
-回去 -走吧走吧
- Go. - Let's go. Let's go.
你要去哪里
Where you go?
别处
Somewhere else.
你有钱吗
Do you have money?
我需要钱
I need money.
钱
Dinero?
钱 有吗
Dinero! Do you have any?
别走
Don't go.
我不能待在这里
I can't stay here.
站住别动
Hey, stop there.
不许动
You stop!
我要出去
I'm going out.
我要离开
I need to leave.
要去那边
Go out there.
我要离开这里
I need to get out of here.
去哪儿
Where?
你想去哪里
Where you think you go?
出去
Out.
去哪里
Out... out where?
下一个地方
To the next place.
我被别人转来转去
I've been taken from one place to the next.
今天这里明天那里
From here to there to here...
你差点死了
You were nearly killed.
我不能待在这里
I can't stay here.
为什么
Why?
因为
It's...
这里不够好吗
it's not good enough?
不 没这个意思
No, I didn't mean that.
你嫌这里不好吗
Not, not good enough for you?
是那个小毛贼的原因吗
Oh, I guess it's because of that-that thief?
让你伤心了吗
He... he upset you?
好吧
Look...
感谢你们为我做的一切
I appreciate all you've done for me, okay?
但我恢复了
But I'm better now.
你什么意思
What does that mean?
我意思是自己扛得住
Means I can make it on my own.
只想去下一站
I just need to get to the next place.
没下一站
There's no next place.
什么 肯定有
What? There has to be.
没有
No.
卡莉知道我在这里吗
Does Carrie know I'm here? Does she?
没人知道
No one can know.
我们得通知她
We have to tell her.
让我给她电♥话♥吗
I call her on the phone?
我不是那个意思
No, I didn't mean that.
或者再好点
Or better yet, or better yet,
寄张明信片 要么干脆打给中情局
a postcard then? Or we just call the CIA,
让他们出一千万咱分了 两不亏欠
they give us $10 million-- split it, eh... even Steven?
最后一次告诉你
I tell you last time,
你在哪儿 卡莉也不想知道
where you are, Carrie doesn't want to know.
你好自为之
This is it for you.
就此打住
End of the line.
厄尔尼诺认为你忘恩负义
El Nino thinks you're an ingrate.
我说你只是一时胡涂
I assured him you're just confused.
但他说对了
But he's right, you know.
这是你的家
This is your home.
我知道这不好接受
It isn't easy to accept--
相信我
believe me, I know.
其实并不是你想的那样
It's not how you pictured yourself.
这不怪你
You weren't planning this.
时不时肯定有误会
There must be some mistake, and on and on.
现在你脑海中的声音绝非你的朋友
Those voices in your head are not your friends right now.
你得把它们驱赶走
You have to make them go away.
研发这个的德国佬
The Germans who invented it...
给它起了个别致的药名
had a special name for a medicine
包治你这问题
powerful enough to do just that.
叫"英豪剂"
"Hero-isch."
"英豪"
"Heroic."
就是这药
The drug is.
所以你就不必忍♥了
So you don't have to be.
走开
Get out.
帕克你来
Come, Paco.
过来
Come, come.
昨天我美美睡了六个小时
I slept six whole hours yesterday.
上次都不知道什么时候了 所以...
I can't remember the last time that happened, so...
总而言之 我头脑非常清楚
Yeah, all things considered, I feel pretty damn lucid.
水喝得够多吗
And you're drinking enough water?
够了
I think so.
头疼吗
Any headaches?
慢慢就好了
They'll go away.
这不是头回试锂盐剂了
This isn't my first time acclimating to lithium, you know?
拼错过字吗
Dizzy spells?
一两个吧
One or two.
没有太离谱的
Nothing unbearable.
你能不能告诉索尔•贝伦森
I was wondering if you could tell Saul Berenson
我现在好多了
how much better I'm doing.
你为什么觉得我和索尔有联♥系♥
What... makes you think I'm in touch with Saul Berenson?
你我都知道你这是写给谁的
We both know who you're writing those notes for.
你认为我为中情局做事吗
You think I'm reporting back to the CIA?
当然了
I know you are.
不过没事
And that's fine.
就希望
Just...
你告诉索尔我很抱歉搞砸了
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表