剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
在此之前
until now.
布洛迪不可能接近阿克巴里
Brody's never going to get anywhere near Akbari.
我知道
I know.
贾瓦迪的直接消息
That's straight from Javadi.
布洛迪已经被伊朗公♥关♥部接手
Brody's been handed off to their PR department.
我们没有机会了
Our window is closed.
我们要放弃他吗
So we just discard him?
我们想让他撤离
We tried to extract him.
但布洛迪没有在集♥合♥点露面
Brody didn't even show up for the rendezvous.
现在他在整个德黑兰大放厥词
Now he's spouting off all over Tehran.
最起码
Bottom line,
布洛迪从线人变成了大累赘
Brody's gone from asset to serious liability.
我得知道他怎么想的
I need to know what he's thinking.
他的想法显而易见
It's obvious what he's thinking:
就是他在那些网络视频中说的话
what he's saying on all those YouTube videos.
伊朗救了他
Iran saved his life,
他热爱伊朗 憎恨美国
he loves them, hates us.
你知道还有什么吗
And you know what else?
无论他现在脑子里想些什么
Whatever he's thinking today,
谁能确保在今后不会变成现实
who's to say what it will be tomorrow?
他和当初将他洗♥脑♥的同一拨人
He's spending his days with the same people
生活在一起
who brainwashed him in the first place,
对于布洛迪可以确认的一点
and one thing we know about Brody is
就是这个家伙反复无常
this is a guy who changes his mind.
你在伊革命卫队中安插了重要线人
You placed a major asset inside the IRGC.
马吉德·贾瓦迪
Majid Javadi.
这是值得我们继续利用的重大胜利
That's a huge victory worth preserving.
布洛迪随时会暴露贾瓦迪的身份
Brody could expose him at any moment,
事情很简单
and the simple fact is
我们不能信任布洛迪
we can't trust Brody.
不能信任
We never could.
该结束了
We need to end it.
你是说杀了布洛迪吗
You mean end Brody?
总统希望能解决此问题
The president wants this resolved.
我们知道布洛迪每日做祷告的地方
We know where Brody prays every day.
摩萨德在那边也有人
Mossad has some men on the ground there.
是时候了
It's time.
他当然要抨击我们
Of course he's bad-mouthing us.
你指望他说什么
What do you expect?
只有这样 他才能不被怀疑 索尔
He's doing what he needs to, to preserve his cover, Saul.
仅此而已
That's all.
冷静下 我只是问问
Well, calm down. I'm just asking.
计划有变
The plan changed,
按照我们通常的做法
so we do what we always do,
随机应变
what he's doing-- we adjust.
我们应变过了
We did adjust.
我们试图让他撤走
We tried lifting him out of there.
他没理会
He blew us off.
那是因为他觉得原计划能成功
Because he still thinks the plan can work.
那是他的原话吗
Is that what he's saying?
这是我的话
That's what I'm saying.
所以 他还没和你联♥系♥吗
So he hasn't reached out to you?
没有 我们一直都说 和我联♥系♥
No. We said all along any contact with me
风险太大 不是吗
was too risky, right?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
你是时候该回来了
It's time you got on a plane and came back.
我们不能就这么把他丢在这里
We can't just abandon him here.
索尔 从始至终我对他的判断都是正确的
Saul, I have been right about him this whole time.
我知道
I know.
等你回来了 我们再好好谈
And we'll talk it through when you're back.
卡莉
Carrie?
卡莉 听得到吗
Carrie, you hear me?
听得到
Yeah, sure.
再见
Bye.
拜
Bye.
她才不会乖乖地坐上飞机
She's not getting on any plane.
我知道
I know.
我们来解决吧
Let's get it done.
现在就去
Do it now.
马苏德 我是卡莉
Masud. It's Carrie.
你得再帮我一次
I need one more favor.
日安
Salaam.
[波斯语]
[波斯语]
有个朋友待会儿会给你打电♥话♥
A friend will call you now.
[波斯语]
请你在里面等我一会儿
Will you wait inside for me a moment, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Yes?
是我 我就站在庭院对面
It's me. I'm across the courtyard.
布洛迪 我有车
Brody, I have a car.
我得把你带离德黑兰
I need to get you out of Tehran.
我跟他们说过了 我不走
I told them already, I don't want to leave.
我知道 你的话让他们觉得不安
I know, and it made them nervous.
不安 这什么意思
Nervous? What's that mean?
我也不清楚
I'm not sure.
没人肯告诉我 我猜他们打算...
No one would tell me, but I think they're...
丢卒保车 以保护贾瓦迪
they're cutting their losses to protect Javadi.
丢卒保车
Cutting their losses?
我说过了 还不确定
I said I'm not sure.
是指我吗
Meaning me?
那是他
That's him.
他似乎在打电♥话♥
Looks like he's on the phone.
摩萨德的人在哪
Where's Mossad?
拜托 和我一起 坐上车就好
Please, just come with me, just get in the car.
去哪
And go where?
哪都行 求你了
Anywhere. Please.
求你 现在就跟我走
Please, just come with me now.
一旦出了德黑兰 我们就能重整旗鼓
As soon as we're clear of Tehran, we can regroup.
还重整旗鼓个屁
Regroup for what?
再做个操蛋的计划吗
What? To make another fucked-up plan?
不是 我们得离开
No, we just need to leave.
别这么说 行吗
Will you stop saying that?
离开 离开 去哪啊
Leave, leave. Leave where?
我无处可去 卡莉
I have nowhere to go, Carrie!
我不可能回美国了
I can't go back to the States.
那我们去别的地方
We'll go somewhere else.
做什么呢
And do what?
四处躲藏吗
Hide out?
然后他们追捕我们俩吗
So they're hunting us both?
我有人脉
I have contacts.
我已经经历过一次了 卡莉
I've been through that already, Carrie.
不想再来一次了
I won't do it again.
我也不会让你承受一次的
And I won't do it to you.
双人组就位了
And there's the Tag Team.
布洛迪 求你了
Brody, please.
见鬼
Shit.
已经开始了
It's happening.
什么事
What?
你背后 从清♥真♥寺走过来的两个男人
Behind you, from the mosque, there's two men,
一个穿着深色衬衫和卡其色裤子
one in a dark shirt and khaki pants,
另一个穿着皮夹克
the other in leather jacket.
别挂电♥话♥
Just stay on the phone
我会告诉你情况
and I will talk you through.
他在移♥动♥
He's moving.
-布洛迪 -快离开这里
- Brody? - Just get out of here.
有人提醒了他
Someone warned him.
谁干的
Who?
她真是狗胆包天
She wouldn't fucking dare.
怎么
What?
你这事干得真操蛋
You really fucked up this time.
他是为我们工作的
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表