剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
什么联♥系♥
Connected how?
还不清楚
It's unclear.
希望你可以指点迷津
We were hoping you could shed some light.
贾瓦迪从未谈及与本尼特的关系
Javadi didn't mention the Bennett connection.
那布洛迪呢
Well, what about Brody?
他提及过布洛迪吗
Did he mention Brody?
在什么背景下
In what context?
背景是他充当炸♥弹♥袭击者
In the context of being the Bomber.
他没有详细地说
Not in so many words, he didn't.
那他怎么说的
Well, what did he say?
他说据他所知 布洛迪没有移♥动♥那辆车
He said as far as he knows, Brody didn't move the car.
据他所知
As far as he knows?
他对我不是这样讲的
That's not what he told me.
-好吧 -他很确定布洛迪不是元凶
- Okay. - He told me definitively it wasn't brody.
你想说什么
What's your point?
他对你我的叙述为何不一致
Why would he tell us two different stories?
你是在询问我 还是质疑我
Is that a question or an accusation?
我只是希望你可以坦诚地回答
Well, I guess I'd like a straight answer.
如果贾瓦迪提到布洛迪没有移♥动♥那辆车
And if Javadi even intimated that Brody didn't move the car,
那为何不继续逼问是谁动的
why not press him on who did?
你生气是因为我有关于
Well, you're angry because I didn't share
布洛迪的事没和你说 哪怕是不知真伪的消息
a conversation with you about Brody. An inconclusive one.
不 我生气是因为你似乎完全不在乎
No, I'm angry because you seem entirely indifferent
抓住真正的炸♥弹♥袭击者
to catching the actual bomber.
随你怎么说 我没意见
Speak for yourself. I'm all for it.
很高兴听到你这么说
Well, I'm glad to hear it.
这么说 你们俩
So... You two...
已经有计划了吗
actually have a plan?
是的 我们想把这家伙给引出来
Yeah, we want to flush this guy out into the open.
怎么做
How?
你和利兰•本尼特有私交 对吧
You know Leland Bennett personally, right?
我们在政♥治♥场合一起打过几次高尔夫
We've golfed congressional a few times together.
而且我们都是北方基金会董事会成员
And we serve on the board of the northern foundation.
你愿意与他接触吗
How comfortable would you be making an approach?
放心交给我吧
Comfortable enough.
这么早就回来了
Oh, back already?
是的 感觉不舒服
Yeah, I'm not feeling well.
你可以走了
You can go.
今天我来照看他
I'll look after him today.
你确定
You sure?
是的
Yeah.
他怎么样了
How is he?
能坐起来了
Oh, sitting up.
有进步
Progress.
是啊 但有点吃力
Yeah, slowly but surely.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
注意身体
Feel better.
谢谢
Thanks.
老爸
Baba Joon.
今天我待在家里
I'm staying home today.
[波斯语]
我需要理由吗
Do I need a reason?
[波斯语]
我不会丢掉工作的
I'm not going to lose my job.
[波斯语]
因为我确定
Because I'm sure.
说英语
Speak English.
[波斯语]
[波斯语]
说英语
English.
我来美国不是为了
I did not come to America
像个脏兮兮的阿♥拉♥伯人一样流落街头
to live in the street like a dirty Arab.
爸爸
Baba...
听我说
Listen to me.
不会出现那种情况的
Nothing like that is going to happen.
没人会把我们从家里赶出去
No one's going to throw us out of our home.
别担心
Don't worry.
我的工作很稳定
My job's safe.
银行的工作吗
At the bank?
是的
Yes.
在投资银行
At the investment bank.
如果你在银行工作
If you work at the bank,
我们怎么会这么穷
why are we not rich?
里克特是个德裔姓氏
Richter. That's a German surname.
我父母出生在汉堡
My parents were born in Hamburg.
你会说德语吗
Do you speak it?
当然会[德语]
Ja naturlich.
很实用
That's useful.
柏林有三家私人银行是我们的客户
We represent three private banking houses in Berlin.
我失陪一下可以吗
Would you, uh, excuse me for just a moment?
当然
Of course.
你来早了
You're early.
我正在给律所面试新人
I'm in the middle of interviewing a new associate.
我长话短说
It won't take long.
你没出席上周的基金会
We missed you at the foundation meeting last week.
没时间 工作太忙
Couldn't get there. Work.
应该为我们挤出时间
You gotta make time for us.
这个季度我多给你们一百万还不够吗
It's not enough that I've raised over a million dollars this quarter?
你了解我的 从不满足
You know me. Never satisfied.
不过 我今天来不是为了这事
But... That's not what this is about.
-不是吗 -不是
- No? - No.
听起来不妙啊
Sounds ominous.
顺便说一句 我现在负责反恐工作
I do terror now, by the way.
估计你还不知道
I'm not sure you knew that.
我好像真不知道
I don't think I did.
最近你们公♥司♥的名字浮了上来
Your firm's name has come up lately.
不止一次
More than once.
-好事还是坏事 -无可奉告
- In what light? - That I can't tell you.
那为什么告诉我此事
Then why tell me at all?
因为明天早上10点整
Because tomorrow morning at exactly 10:00,
我会参加一个高层绝密会议
I walk into a high level, top secret meeting
而你就是会议的议程
at which you are the agenda.
你想要我♥干♥什么
What do you want?
跟我们合作 坦白交代
Cooperate with us. Come clean.
避免陷入一场即将升级为...
Get out in front of what's sure to turn into a...
伤害性极高的调查
a bruising investigation.
知道吗
You know what?
20年前的我也许会被你吓尿
20 years ago, I might've fallen for that weak shit.
但现在
But today...
我随你怎么查
Come after me if you want.
我没什么好隐瞒的
I've got nothing to hide.
一辆红色手推车
蜡烛是为谁点的
Who's the candle for?
所有逝去的人
All the departed.
你是东正教♥徒♥吗
You orthodox?
前男友是
Old boyfriend.
听说他之后办过无数次喜酒
I hear the weddings go on forever.
喜酒的时间比婚姻还长 这笑话能乐一辈子
Longer than the marriages, so goes the joke.
本尼特先生需要你帮他查一个人
Mr. Bennett needs you to look into something for him.
我与马基德•贾瓦迪合作 不是利兰•本尼特
My arrangement's with Majid Javadi, not Leland Bennett.
没错
Correct.
但本尼特先生今天得到的消息
But what Mr. Bennett heard today
也许会牵连到你
might reverberate onto you.
牵连我
Onto me?
需要我提醒你吗
Do I need to remind you--
你已被外国政♥府♥招募为特工
You're a recruited agent of a foreign government?
我见过贾瓦迪 一次而已
I met with Javadi. Once.
我同意做他的顾问 而不是做特工
I agreed to consult with him. I'm nobody's agent.
不知道中情局能否理解其中的区别
I doubt the CIA would appreciate the distinction.
你得到什么消息了
What the hell do you know about it?
我知道该律所因为某些原因
I know the law firm appears to be
成为了被质询的目标
the target of an inquiry of some kind.
这个我可不知道
Well, not one that I'm aware of.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表