剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Who does?
那人你见过
Someone you've already met.
就是促成我们会面的人
The man that brought us together.
是你的律师 是本尼特吗
Your lawyer? Bennett?
不 相信我 发生了这种事
No. The way this worked out, believe me,
他不再是我的律师了
he's not my lawyer anymore.
您需要雷达追踪奥斯卡36号♥飞机吗
You requested radar following on Three Six Oscar?
是的
Yes.
那架飞机已于十点十九分飞离美国领空
That aircraft cleared U.S. airspace at 2219 hours.
谢谢
Thank you.
随时为您效劳
Yes, sir.
这次行动真大胆
An audacious operation.
不过是个开始
Just the beginning.
为接下来的成功干杯
Here's to continued success.
我确实该为对你保留
You know, I do need to apologize...
向你道歉
for excluding you.
没必要解释 索尔
You don't have to explain yourself, Saul.
你才是中♥央♥情报局的代理局长
You are the goddamn acting director of the Central Intelligence Agency.
这位子还能坐十天
For ten more days.
洛克哈特参议员
Senator Lockhart managed
把自己锁在会议室了
to get himself stuck in the conference room.
麻烦你叫局里的人放他出来
Could you ask facilities to let him out?
进展如何
How'd it go?
不再追究了
They're standing down.
这么说进展不错
So it went well.
有句话叫 直认无讳 身心泰然
What do they say, confession is good for the soul?
但不是你做的
Only you didn't do it.
没错
I know.
但这也让我宽慰多了
But it made me feel better.
虽然代人受过 也是罪有应得
Wrong crime, right guy, I guess.
你知道我还明白了什么吗
You know what else I realized?
我已经看透了
Just how through I am with...
这件事 还有中情局
...this, the CIA.
我再也不相信这些了
I just do not believe anymore.
不相信什么
Believe what?
所有我们以正义之名造成伤害的事情
That anything justifies the damage we do.
你还不能走
You can't quit yet.
贾瓦迪正飞跃大西洋往家赶
Javadi's out over the Atlantic heading home.
他走之前告诉我一些事
And he told me something before he left...
关于总部炸♥弹♥袭击者的事
about the Langley bomber.
你是说布洛迪
You mean Brody.
不 就是这点
No, that's just it.
不是他 我能证明不是他
It's not him, and I can prove it now.
但是
But...
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
奎恩
Quinn?
当然 卡莉
Sure, Carrie.
任你差遣
Whatever you need.
索尔
Saul...
今天过得好吗
How-how was your day?
挺不错的一天
Had a good day.
可以说是非常好
Actually a really good day.
原谅我
Forgive me.
原谅你什么
For what?
我都忘了
I'd forgotten...
你有多美
how beautiful you are.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表