剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
对你们招供
if I do that,
我需要保护
I need protection.
在迈阿密给我一处安全住所
I need a secure compound in Miami
配备保镖
with a guard detail.
还得解冻我的资产
And I want my money unfrozen.
全部
All of it.
就这些吗
Is that everything?
目前是
For now.
看来你真仔细考虑了
So you've put some thought into this?
这是我的条件
Those are my terms.
好
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
这是你的条件
Those are your terms.
可惜你完全错估了形势
But the problem is you got it all wrong.
我想从你身上得到的不止是情报
'Cause what I want from you is not just intelligence.
我为何要费尽千辛万苦
Why do you think I went through the trouble
证明你挪用公♥款♥
of documenting your financial misdeeds?
为什么
Why?
你杀了219个美国人
You killed 219 Americans.
你以为我在乎你挖革命卫队墙脚吗
Think I care you also ripped off the Revolutionary Guard?
我已经为你设想好了
I got plans for you.
远不止让你出♥卖♥♥♥国♥家♥机♥密♥那么简单
Much bigger than you spilling a few state secrets.
还有什么
What plans?
我要把你放回伊朗
I'm gonna play you back into Iran.
从现在起 你为我们做事
From now on, you work for us.
为我做事
For me.
我是你的新情报官
I'm your new case officer.
这没戏
It won't work.
怎么讲
Why's that?
我回去就是找死
You burned me back home.
-为什么 -这里是中情局啊
- How? - I'm here with you.
-他们不会知道 -当然会
- They don't know that. - Oh, they will.
谁会走漏风声
Who's going to tell them?
我不会 你更不会
Not me, not you.
你来这里有正当理由
You came here under your own steam.
不管你之前是怎样编的故事
However you managed that,
反正还没有露馅
your story's still intact.
要是我不回呢
And if I refuse to go?
这不明摆着吗
So we're clear?
我会用尽手段把你弄回德黑兰
I'm sending you back to Tehran one way or the other.
要么是我的人 要么是革命的叛徒
Either as my asset or a traitor to the revolution.
-这是预定计划吗 -嘘
- Was this always the plan? - Shh.
别以为我会手软 马基德
Don't think I won't, Majid.
到时候可不是审讯完毕草草行刑
That's not a trial and quick execution you're facing there.
他们会大刑伺候
You'll be tortured first.
我知道公开绞刑在那边再度流行起来了
And I understand public hangings are back in vogue.
我把你想知道的全告诉你
I will tell you everything you want to know,
知无不言 但我不能回去
chapter and verse, but I can't go back.
既得说 也得回
You will do both.
不 我不回
No, I won't.
-你要回 -我不回
- Yes, you will. - No, I won't!
你流血了
You're bleeding.
下午好
Good afternoon.
好啊
Yeah.
又是个不眠夜啊
Rough night?
还行吧
Not especially.
你看上去很累
You look tired.
你要来点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
你都失踪好几天了
You've been M.I.A. for days now.
也不尽然
Not really.
我一直在这里
I've been here.
你一直没上班
You've been absent.
索尔也是
Saul, too.
你能解释一下吗
You care to shed any light on that?
你去问索尔吧
Talk to Saul.
我说过了 他现在不太好找
Like I said, he's not so easy to find.
你是我的人 彼得
You're my guy, Peter.
是我招募了你 一手栽培你
I recruited you. I brought you up.
你想说什么
What's your point?
我想说的是
My point is
我有权获得一丝坦诚
that entitles me to a certain amount of forthrightness.
从你这里
From you.
今天早些时候在贝塞斯达有两人被杀
There was a double murder earlier today in Bethesda.
法利巴•贾瓦迪
Fariba Javadi,
伊朗安♥全♥部♥副部长的前妻
ex-wife of the Iranian Deputy Security Chief.
还有她的儿媳
Also her daughter-in-law.
我知道这很令人发指
I understand it was a damn slaughter.
你要我帮你查查吗
Would you like me to look into it for you?
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
这是案发住♥宅♥的外面
That's outside the house where it happened.
下午两点五十三分
2:53 P.M.
你是重要嫌疑人
You're the main suspect.
我真希望他们把你钉死在墙上
I hope they nail you ass to the wall.
索尔在哪里
Where's Saul?
在审讯室
In the interrogation room.
你知道我们要把贾瓦迪送回伊朗吗
Did you know we're sending Javadi back to Iran?
你错过好戏了
You missed the fireworks.
贾瓦迪知道自己非回去不可就崩溃了
Javadi blew when he found out he had to go back.
在把他的血止住之前 我们都在待命
We're on hold till they stop the bleeding.
最好别等太久
We better not wait too long.
该死
Shit.
我刚要重新开始 什么情况
I'm about to start again. What's the deal?
隔壁的安保摄像头照到我了
Neighbor's security camera picked me up.
还发了全境通缉
There's an APB out.
就只照到你了吗
Just you?
是啊 不知怎么就没照到贾瓦迪和卡莉
Yeah, somehow it missed Javadi and Carrie.
你从哪弄来这个的
Where'd you get this?
达尔•阿德尔 他监视警方的记录
Dar Adal. He monitors the blotters.
那么他知道贾瓦迪在这里了
So he knows Javadi's in the country?
他知道出事了 只是不明细节
He knows something's up; he's not in on it.
我劝你早点跟他谈谈
I suggest you go talk to him soon.
-我会的 -现在就谈
- I will. - I mean now.
他火冒三丈呢
He's furious.
我会摆平的 与此同时
I'll smooth things over. In the meantime,
你得呆在这里避避风头
you need to stay out of sight here in this building.
我们不能冒险让你被捕
We can't risk having you arrested.
好 那我们怎么处理这事
Fine, but what do we do about this?
贝塞斯达有位刑♥警♥队长欠我人情
There's a police captain in Bethesda who owes me.
我可以打电♥话♥给他 至少先把照片撤了
I could call him, at least get the photo down off the wire.
还是当面说吧
Do it face-to-face.
以国♥家♥安♥全♥的名义
Play the national security card.
跟他说我全力支持你
Tell him you have my full support.
要是他问起谋杀的细节怎么办
What if he wants details about the murder?
不能说
He can't have them.
要是有人怀疑贾瓦迪在这里 就完了
If anyone even suspects Javadi's in the country, we're through.
明白吗
Well?
我查过整栋房♥子的监控
I checked the whole house for surveillance.
却漏掉了邻居家的
I must have missed the neighbors.
好吧 我全搞砸了
Yeah, well, I missed the whole fucking thing.
那边进展如何
How's it going in there?
磨蹭着呢
Slowly.
有麻烦吗
Trouble?
我们会处理的
Oh, we'll manage.
你看上去很心烦
You seem upset.
这样就行了
That's good enough.
那么
Well?
什么
Well what?
你还没搞清楚状况吗
Have you come to terms with your situation?
你们要怎么做
How does it work?
我们尽快把你送回你的人那里去
We return you to your people as soon as possible.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表