剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
国土安全
第七季 第一集
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on "Homeland"...
我来这儿是因为昨晚放出的一段视频
I'm here because a video was released last night,
恶意中伤了我牺牲的儿子
which viciously slandered my dead son.
你将面临起诉
You will be prosecuted, because in my government,
因为我的政♥府♥重视真♥相♥ 而你将无处立足
truth will have a value, and you will have no place.
人们恨你 候任总统女士
People hate you, Madam President-elect.
那不是谁捏造的
No one's faking that.
天 他们很生气啊
Boy, are they angry.
不要与你自己的国♥家♥安♥全♥机构开战
Don't go to war with your own national security establishment.
这场战争你必输无疑
It's a war you won't win.
基恩被我们扼住了喉咙
Keane's on the ropes.
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己在做什么
What the fuck do you think you're doing?
我什么都不会做 达尔
I'm not doing one thing, Dar.
突然之间 出现一支麦克伦登统领的小队
Suddenly, there's a brand-new team under McClendon's command,
负责保护候任总统
charged with protecting the President-elect?
全体注意 目标正在上坡
All units, target heading up the ramp.
可以开火
You're cleared hot to engage.
开火 开火
Fire! Fire!
闪开 闪开
Get back! Get back!
好吧 她是从暗♥杀♥行动中死里逃生
Okay, she survived an assassination attempt.
我明白
I get that.
我们将面临的并非是宪法危机
We are not headed for a Constitutional crisis.
我们即将面临的是一场内战
What we're headed for is civil war.
她难道没有权利知道
Doesn't she have a right to know
这场阴谋涉及的范围有多广吗
how deep and wide this conspiracy went?
我实话实说 改革的确近在眼前
I won't lie to you. There are reforms coming down the pike,
但不会有大清洗 宣誓效忠或发配集中营
but no purges or loyalty oaths or one-way tickets to the Gulag.
我亲自向你们保证
You have my personal assurance on that.
-你看得见吗 -你被捕了
-You gettin' this? -You are under arrest.
开门 下车
Open the door and step out.
今天被拘留的所有人都有共谋嫌疑
Everybody detained today was connected to the conspiracy.
拘留 你为什么一直用这个词
"Detained"? Why do you keep saying detained?
他们是被捕了
They were arrested,
在我看来拘留他们毫无法律依据
and without legal authority, as far as I can tell.
事实上 我们这里有
Well, point of fact, we have two memoranda
司法部的两份备忘录
from the Justice Department right here.
大卫 你派我出去是为了
David, you sent me out there to personally assure people
亲自向大家保证这种事不会发生
this would never happen.
-你利用了我 -没错
-You--you used me. -Yes, we did.
总统女士 我得和你谈谈 非常重要
Madam President, I need to talk to you. It's important.
你听见了吗
Can you hear me?
无辜群众以你的名义陆续被捕
Innocent people are being arrested in your name!
你得阻止这一切 求你了
You have to stop it! Please!
别让他们这么做 你不能任由他们这么做
Do not let them do this. You cannot let them do this!
总统女士
Madam President!
司法部今日宣布了两项针对
The Justice Department announced charges today
记者被控泄露机密信息
华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥记者乔纳森·克利里的指控
against Jonathan Cleary, a reporter for the "Post."
克利里被控发布了
Cleary is accused of publishing classified information
被羁押的国♥务♥院♥官员
about the investigation into
维吉尼亚·萨特的机密信息
jailed State department official Virginia Sutter.
因基恩总统就职典礼九天前的
Sutter is one of the more than 200 individuals...
袭击事件
...detained in the probe
萨特等200多名涉事人员
surrounding the attack on President Keane
被拘捕调查
nine days before her inauguration.
鸡蛋很烫
Eggs are hot.
你不用每天都做早饭
You don't have to do this every day.
不 我喜欢做
No, I like to.
她还能干什么呢 又没工作
What else would she do? It's not like she has a job.
乔斯
Jos.
囚禁自♥由♥思考者的极权制度开除了她
She was fired by a regime that jails free thinkers.
-有火鸡培根 -跟斯大林似的
-There's turkey bacon. -Like Stalin.
-好吧 -不是我开的头
- Okay. -I didn't start it.
她学校里又开始新一场"释放二百人"的游♥行♥
Her school's taking them on another "Free the 200" March.
你也应该来
Hey, you should come.
为什么不呢
Why not?
你觉得我跟财政部长说
What do you think's gonna happen when I tell the Treasury Secretary
要翘班去参加反政♥府♥游♥行♥会怎么样
I'm ditching work so I can go to anti-administration march?
也许他会尊重你
Maybe he'll respect you
如此珍视我们的宪法制度
for giving a crap about the Constitution.
觉得你很有骨气
Like you have a backbone.
-乔茜 -别这么说
-Josie. -Don't say that.
能不能等我吃完早餐再谈
Can I get through breakfast before we start in
我是一个怎样的沉默帮凶
on how I'm a silent accomplice?
我们应该留在罗马
We should've stayed in Rome.
迪欧说他都不好意思
Teo says he's embarrassed
跟别人讲自己有一个美国女友
to tell people he has an American girlfriend.
迪欧应该找个意大利女孩 年龄相仿的
Teo should get an Italian girl his own age.
弗兰妮宝贝 准备好坐车车了吗
Frannycake, you ready to rumble?
-好啦 -我们走吧
-Yep. -Let's do it.
我们走
Here we go.
擦擦手
Hands.
-今天好好玩 -好的
-Have fun today, yes? -Yes.
爱你
Love you. Mwah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
再见 我们走吧
Bye. Okay, let's go!
至少比起我来她更讨厌他
At least she hates him more than she hates me.
如果你说基恩是法♥西♥斯♥会好点
It would help if you stopped calling Keane a fascist.
她就是法♥西♥斯♥
She is a fascist.
索尔·贝伦森还关在牢里
Saul Berenson is still in jail.
是的 很糟糕 我知道
-Yeah. It's bad. I know.
-我们都很沮丧 但... -什么
- We're all upset, but... - What?
比尔在单位被当成工贼
Bill's being treated like a scab at work.
如果他回家以后能清净一会儿就好了
It would be nice for him to come home and get a break.
要不是财政部的人被抓走一批
Well, wasn't he hired to do the work
他哪有机会得到现在的工作呢
of a bunch of guys from Treasury who are also behind bars?
他跟你一样不喜欢这个总统
Look, he doesn't like the President any more than you do,
但是当危机出现
but a-a crisis happened.
他升职了 上帝保佑
And he stepped up. God bless.
是的 别人家的女儿会感到自豪
Yeah, he did. Some daughters would be proud.
那别人家的妈还会为
Well, some moms would be excited
16岁的女儿积极参政而激动呢
their 16-year-old was politically engaged.
是吗 关于当妈你还有什么要教育我的
Yeah? What else do you wanna tell me about being a mom?
好吧
Okay.
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it that way.
我今天有个访谈
I have an interview today.
我就不烦你了
I'm trying to get out of your hair.
是吗
Really?
在布鲁金斯研究所
At Brookings.
挺好的
That's great.
我的意思是 不用着急 但...
I-I mean, there's no rush, but I...
我只是觉得你会感觉好一些...
I just think you'll feel better--
不 我知道 我知道
No, I know. I know.
你做饭了 我刷碗吧
You cooked. I'll clean up.
-你确定 -对 去吧
- You sure? - Yeah. Go.
妈的
Ow. Shit.
美国海军司令部
判决听证
全体起立
Members of the court,
有请美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统
the President of the United States.
请坐
Please sit.
麦克伦登将军
General McClendon,
坐下
you will take your seat.
是 阁下
Yes, sir.
总统女士
Madam President.
我知道你对此难以置信 麦克伦登先生
I know you'll find this hard to believe, Mr. McClendon,
但此事已与你无关
but this isn't about you anymore.
审判已经结束
The trial is over,
你的罪行已盖棺定论
your guilt now a matter of record.
多亏兰多夫法官和陪审团成员
Thanks to Judge Randolph and the members of this panel,
正义得到了伸张
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表