剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
那你以前想干什么
Well, what did you want to be?
我在得克萨斯州长大的
I grew up in Texas.
我只想骑公牛
All I wanted to do was ride bulls.
那你怎么没去呢
Yeah, why didn't you?
我骑过了
I did.
骑过两年
Two years.
骑得我"蛋"疼
But my nuts couldn't take the beating.
所以现在我改行做这个
So now I do this.
真他♥娘♥的♥开心
Happy fucking...
刚刚发生了什么事
What just happened?
总部呼叫A队 完毕
Kilo-Alpha, this is Zero, over.
总部呼叫A队 完毕
Kilo-Alpha, this is Zero, over.
总部呼叫A队 完毕
Kilo-Alpha, Zero, over.
B队呼叫总部
Zero, this is Kilo-Bravo.
A队撞上了地雷或者简易炸♥弹♥
Alpha hit something. A mine or an IED.
你能看到敌人吗
Any hostiles on your screens?
稍等 正在查看
Stand by. Checking now.
目前没有
Nothing, so far.
长官 那支伊♥拉♥克♥巡逻队
Sir, that Iraqi patrol
已转向北边 正朝爆♥炸♥处前进
just turned north, towards the explosion.
我们现在必须通知总统
Now we have to call the president.
等等 尘埃落定再说
Wait. Let the dust settle first.
不行 万一有发生国际事件的可能
No, any possibility of an international incident
我就必须通知总统
I must call the president.
你必须做的是保持头脑清醒
What you must do is keep a cool head
尽量不要惊慌失措
and take great care not to panic.
我们至少要通知伊♥拉♥克♥方面
Well, we at least have to call the Iraqis.
然后说什么
And say what?
让你的巡逻队绕开点
Turn your patrol around,
我们有队中情局特工 没知会过你们
we have a CIA team we didn't tell you about,
就过去执行任务了
operating in the area?
那架无人机装备了武器 对吧
That drone is armed, correct?
B队呼叫总部
Zero, Kilo-Bravo.
我们在离A队一公里的地方
We're one click out from Kilo-Alpha.
收到 B队
Roger, Kilo-Bravo,
请注意伊♥拉♥克♥巡逻队正在靠近你
be advised that Iraqi patrol is closing on your position.
长官 白宫来电
Sir, White House is on the line.
接到屏幕上
Put him on the screen.
迈克
Mike.
-我也许能解决这个问题 -请讲
- I may have a solution. - Please.
无人机上装备了四枚狱火导弹
That drone has four Hellfire missiles on it.
你是要我们跟伊♥拉♥克♥巡逻队交火
You saying we engage the Iraqi patrol?
我的意思是我们发现有基♥地♥组♥织♥成员
I'm saying we just found an Al Qaeda cell
在帮美国头号♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥偷渡到伊朗
trying to smuggle America's most wanted terrorist into Iran
然后被我们的无人机干掉了
and we take them out with that drone.
上帝啊
Jesus.
如果他们死了这倒是个好主意
It's a smart play if they're dead.
他们要是没死呢
And if they're not dead?
他根本不在乎他们的死活
He doesn't care whether they're dead or alive,
他♥娘♥的♥只想把自己摘干净
all he fucking gives a shit about is covering his own ass.
-闭上你的嘴 卡莉 闭嘴 -操
- Bite your lip, Carrie. Bite it hard. - Fuck.
那个伊♥拉♥克♥巡逻队马上就到了吧
That Iraqi patrol is, what, a minute away?
我再说清楚一点 迈克
Let me be very clear, Mike.
我绝不会下令攻击自己人
I will not order a strike on our own men.
挂了吧
Hang it up.
A队的车里有动静
We've got movement in the Alpha vehicle.
要么是车辆刚刚启动了
Either the vehicle just settled
要么我就发现了第二个移♥动♥的热成像信♥号♥♥
or I have a second heat signature moving.
第二个信♥号♥♥确实在移♥动♥
The second figure is moving.
他们活着 二人都活着
They're alive; they're both alive.
我的腿
My leg.
干♥他♥♥娘♥的♥
Motherfucker...
我的腿
My leg.
不
No.
-他♥娘♥的♥我的腿 -坐起来
- My fucking leg... - All right, sit up.
快坐起来
Sit up, sit up.
双臂交叉
Fold your arms.
跟我来
Okay, come with me.
电♥话♥ 卫星电♥话♥
Phone, satphone.
A队呼叫B队 完毕
Kilo-Bravo, this is Alpha, over.
B队说话
Bravo, send.
我们在国境线西边的建筑里
We're in the building to the west of the border,
敌方没有开火 伤员仍然清醒
no enemy fire; casualty is still conscious
但他失去了一条腿并大量失血 完毕
but he's lost a leg and a lot of blood, over.
B队收到 六十秒后抵达 完毕
Bravo, roger. Your location 60 seconds, over.
在高地架设一组机♥枪♥手
Get a gun team up on high ground.
我能处理休克和紧急止血
I can treat for shock and stem the blood flow for now.
小心顺着我们的路线过来 完毕
Take your time to follow our exact route in, over.
行动中 完毕
On it. Out.
想想你的孩子们
Focus on your kids.
傻♥逼♥ 老子没有孩子
I don't have any kids, dumbass.
我只是
I was just...
随便说点什么 你♥他♥妈♥就像个小孩似的
making small talk 'cause you were being a fucking baby.
我们会把你带出去的
We're gonna get you out of here.
烟
S-Smoke.
给我来支烟啊
Here, give me some of my cigarettes.
我真没料到会这么倒霉
I never thought I'd be this fucking guy.
我也没料到
No, me neither.
我他妈搞砸了
I guess I fucked up, T.
那你得请客喝酒
Beers on you, then.
我给他注射一剂吗♥啡♥
I gave him one morphine shot.
还剩一剂
He's got one left.
我们得快撤了
We got to haul ass now.
抓住
Grab that.
这儿 放这儿
Here. Here... here.
转身 回去
Roll... back.
行了
Okay.
-准备好了吗 老大 -好了
- Ready to do this, boss? - Yeah.
好 所有人都撤回到卡车那里
All right, everybody back to the truck.
走 快走
Go! Let's go, quick.
伊♥拉♥克♥巡逻兵刚刚加入战局
Iraqi patrol just joined the party.
B队呼叫总部
Zero, Kilo-Bravo, contact!
南边有自动武器射击
Automatic fire from the south.
有一个排 甚至一个连的火力
Platoon or possible company strength.
叫他们尽量缓住局势
Do all you can not to escalate this.
克制还击火力 控制火力
Suppressive return fire. Suppressive fire only.
别把狗逼急了 引开他们
Don't put them in the ground. Just turn them around.
B队呼叫总部 要是不赶紧救出阿齐兹
Zero, Kilo-Bravo, we don't get AZ out
-他就死定了 -伊♥拉♥克♥方面
- in the next few minutes, he's dead. - Iraqi call signs
向防线请求了火炮袭击支持
are requesting an artillery fire mission up the chain.
离我们的直升机多远
How far out are our helicopters?
八分钟
Eight minutes.
将军 你的意见
General, advice?
时间不够
Eight minutes is time we don't have.
就算我们联♥系♥伊♥拉♥克♥方面坦白事实
Either we call the Iraqis and level with them...
时间也不够
Also time we don't have
横竖都是死
and every shade of blowback we can't afford.
那就边打边撤 坐上他们之前的车
So it's a fighting withdrawal to a secure LZ,
退后五公里 回到安全着陆点
back five clicks in the vehicle that they have left.
也就是说 任务失败
In other words, we have to abort.
情报行动结束
The intelligence operation is over.
现在这是一起军事行动 由你指挥 将军
It's a military one now. It's all yours, General.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
把人给我撤回来
Shoot the boys out of there.
收到 通讯检查
Copy that. Comms.
B队 这里是总部
Kilo Bravo, this is Zero-Alpha.
B队收到
Bravo, send.
-我们会用狱火逼退他们 完毕 -收到
- We're going to push them back with Hellfire, over. - Roger.
给我撤退命令 狱火导弹将立即支持
Withdraw with Hellfire in support on your command.
我来下令 收到 等等
On my command, roger, wait.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表