剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
他很坚强的
He's a strong one.
你知道他是谁
You know who he is.
完全不认识
Absolutely no idea.
不过是一个腹部中了两枪的陌生人
Just an anonymous stranger with two bullets in his gut.
不过 假设而已
Though, hypothetically...
我
I'm-I'm...
我很奇怪
I'm wondering.
一名落在你们手上的美国逃犯
An American fugitive falls in your lap.
还是被人悬赏缉拿的逃犯
One with a bounty on his head.
不管死活都给一千万美元
$10 million, dead or alive.
为什么要大费周章地去营救他...
Why go through a world of trouble to save him...
而不是抓去领赏
instead of just collecting the reward?
也许是为了某个帮助过你的人
Maybe someone did you a favor once.
那肯定是这样的
Must be some favor.
别这样 别动
Don't, stay still.
别动
Be still.
放松 放松点
Easy, easy.
尽量放松 你会把刚缝的线挣开的
Try to relax. You'll rip those stitches out.
好了 好了
There, there, there.
放松 放松 放松
Easy, easy, easy.
没发烧
No fever.
没发烧是好事
No fever, that's a good thing.
对了 对
Yeah, yeah.
好了
Done.
谢谢你
Ah, thank you.
谢谢你
Ah, thank... thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
不
No!
别动
Stay there.
你会伤到自己的
You'll hurt yourself.
别动
Stay still.
不 我要起来
No, I want to get up.
我要...
I want...
不能再加量了
No more.
我无法思考了
I can't think.
不要再加了
No more, please.
天吶
God.
不行
No.
你能帮我站起来吗
Will you help me get up, please?
不行 待着别动
No. Stay there.
别动
Stay there.
小心点儿 你会受伤的
Be careful, you'll get hurt.
放松
Easy.
我要看看
Need to see.
不
No.
我现在在哪里
Where am I?
加拉加斯 [委内瑞拉首都]
Caracas.
你的新家
Your new home.
你不应该站起来
You shouldn't be up.
快把他放到床上去
Put him back on the bed.
我告诉过他
I told him...
你应该休息
You need to rest.
我扶着他呢 我扶着呢
I got him, I got him.
-当心 -我知道
- Be careful. - I'm careful.
坐下
Sit down.
你能活着很幸运 你知道吗
You're lucky to be alive, you know.
那些哥伦比亚人差点把你整死
Those Colombians, they nearly killed you.
有人悬赏缉拿你
There's a bounty on your head.
我知道
I know.
赏金很丰厚
A big one.
你并不安全 即使在这里也不安全
You're never safe, even here with me.
我的钱包丢了
My wallet's missing,
护照也丢了
and so is my passport.
被别人拿走了
Somebody took them.
我当时拦不住他
I couldn't stop him.
我得拿到护照才能走得了
I need my passport for travel.
这个不用担心
Don't worry about that.
我弄不到新的护照
I can't get another one.
你现在只要好好养病
Just-just get better now.
我们会找到那个抢走你东西的人
We'll try to find out who took your things.
让他待着别动
Make sure he doesn't move from there.
别让他爬上爬下的
Don't let him go up or go down.
就待着那儿 做得到吗
Keep him here, okay?
好的 爸爸
Yes, daddy.
做的不错 宝贝女儿
Good work, my girl.
你们为什么帮我
Why are you trying to help me?
你认识卡莉•麦吉森
You know Carrie Mathison.
我也认识她
So do I.
待在这里别下楼
Stay here on this floor.
谢谢
Thank you.
能自己走着
Oh, it feels good
感觉真好
to be walking.
你是说走路吗
Walking?
对 走路
Walking.
我们正在走路
We're walking.
在走路
We're walking.
对 我们正走着
Yes, we're walking.
我们正在走路
We're walking.
用跟拐杖撑着
With a cane.
拐杖[西语拐杖之意]
Baston.
拐杖
Baston?
我们用拐杖撑着走
We're walking with a cane.
我们用拐杖撑着走
We're walking with a cane.
想喝水吗
Water?
好 要的
Oh, yes, yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要求你休息
I prescribe rest.
你却到处晃荡
You go gallivanting about.
帕克
Paco?
拖着个破身体在这楼里乱逛
Trekking clear across the building,
你脑子里到底在想些什么
what were you thinking?
艾斯米
Esme?
我不打
No.
你确定吗
You sure?
你好像很痛苦
You seem like you're in a lot of pain.
我忍♥得住
I'll survive.
看来你很能忍♥疼 是吧
Guess you're good at that, aren't you?
你感觉如何
So, what'd you make of it?
什么
What?
你看到的这一切
What you saw.
我们这个如同恶性肿瘤的家园
This abscess beyond healing we call home.
这里被称为戴维之塔
They call it the Tower of David.
不是因为戴维王
Not for King David,
King David 戴维王 以色列的第二个王
苍天不容
heaven forbid.
是因为建造这座建筑的
For David Brillembourg,
是那个自私自利的银行家
the particularly egomaniacal banker
戴维•布利姆伯格
who commissioned it.
可惜在完工之前
Unfortunately, before it was completed,
戴维就死了
David died.
之后整个建造资金耗尽
Then the whole economy died,
就停建了
construction stopped,
很多人偷偷住了进来
the squatters all moved in,
然后就热闹起来
and viola.
挪开点
Scooch.
如果你讨厌这里
Well, if you hate it...
我有说讨厌这里吗
Did I say I hate it?
那你为什么会在这里
So why are you here?
真是个尖锐的问题
That's a dangerous question.
"我为什么会在这里"
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表