是的
Yeah.
别为了我照看她 阿成
Don't do it for me, Chin...
为了我姐姐
do it for my sister.
马莉娅本可以做萨拉的姑妈的
Malia would have been Sara's aunt.
那个小姑娘
That little girl...
她是我们的血脉
she's our blood.
给你
Here you go.
咬住这个
Bite on this.
阿成
Hey, Chin,
那辆早些时候看到的越野车
that SUV from earlier
绕着街区转了一圈
just did a loop around the block
在你那栋楼外停下了
and stopped outside your location.
他们就在附近
They're close.
麦格瑞特还有多远
How far away is McGarrett?
三个街区外
Three blocks.
赶不及了
Might as well be 30.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你找到什么了吗
Did you find anything?
一名叫做娜塔莉·奥乔亚的警官
Yeah, officer by the name of Natalie Ochoa,
她是夏威夷警局联络中心的工作人员
works in HPD Communications.
交叉比对显示她和所罗门·图尔所博有关系
Her name cross-referenced with Solomon Tuasopo.
他是哈拉瓦监狱的狱警
He's the guard from Halawa.
他是盐马的人
He's on Shioma's payroll.
没错
That's right.
奥乔亚的个人档案里显示
Ochoa's personnel file revealed
图尔所博是她的姐夫
Tuasopo's her brother-in-law.
内政部查了她 但一无所获
I.A. looked into her but didn't find anything.
肯定是她
It's got to be her.
我现在去见她
I'm on my way to see her now.
我去那边和你碰面
I'll meet you there.
火奴鲁鲁警局
火奴鲁鲁警局
火奴鲁鲁警局 一区
Honolulu Police Department, District 1.
您有什么紧急情况
What's your emergency?
两个男人刚刚穿过走廊
Two men just forced themselves
强行进入了我邻居的公♥寓♥
into my neighbor's apartment across the hall,
我好像认出了其中一个
and I think I recognized one of them
就是在岛上被通缉的那些人之一
from those wanted posters all over the Island. Uh...
加百列·威克洛夫特
Gabriel Waincroft.
先生 请问您的地址在哪
Sir, what's the address?
贝雷特尼亚大街220号♥ 公♥寓♥2D
220 Beretenia Street, Apartment 2D.
请待在房♥间里
Please, stay inside your residence.
我马上派遣小队
I'm dispatching a unit immediately.
找到他们了
他们知道我们在这
They know we're here.
-五零特遣队 趴下 趴下 -不许动
- Five-0, stay down, stay down. - Don't move!
你 你 趴下
You, you, down!
别惦记它了 小子
Forget it, cowboy.
-趴在地上 -不许动
- Stay on the floor. - Don't move!
蹲下 手背到后面
Squat down, hands behind your back.
手放到头后面 快点
Hands behind your head! Right now!
你们老大给了你们一些错误情报吧
Did your boss give you some bad intel, huh?
阿成 结束了 我们抓到了他们
Chin, it's over. We got them.
听到了吗 我们抓到了他们
You hear me? We got them.
干得漂亮
Good work.
枪伤 子弹还在里面
GSW. Slug's still inside.
他失血过多
He's lost a lot of blood.
杰瑞呼叫五零特遣队
Jerry to Five-0.
该点名了
Roll call time.
都还活着吗
We all alive?
我们都挺过来了 杰瑞 干得好
Yeah, we're all accounted for, Jerry. Good work.
奥尔特加先生
Mr. Ortega!
没有你我做不成的 哥们 干得好
Couldn't have done this without you, buddy. Good work.
你没让我们死掉 非常感谢 杰瑞
You didn't get us killed. I'll give you that, Jerry.
谢谢 杰瑞
Mahalo, Jerry.
感觉我马上就能拿到警徽了
I feel a badge coming my way.
还在里面
Still inside.
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear.
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear.
-安全 -史蒂夫
- Clear. - Steve.
看起来她知道我们会来
Looks like she knew we were coming.
有条地道
A tunnel.
"矮子"古兹曼 墨西哥大毒枭 两次越狱成功
看来"矮子"设计好了自己的浴室
Looks like El Chapo designed her bathroom.
给联调局打电♥话♥
Call the FBI.
告诉他们有罪犯在逃
Tell them we got a fugitive.
米歇尔·盐马逃跑了
Michelle Shioma's gone.
现在不知所踪
She's in the wind.
联调局在查 但是...
The FBI's on it, but, uh,
她有消失的门路
she's got the resources to disappear.
的确
Yeah, she does.
有加百列的消息吗
Any word on Gabriel?
他在手术中心脏停搏
He went into cardiac arrest in surgery.
没挺过来 史蒂夫
He didn't make it, Steve.
好吧
Okay.
真奇怪
You know, it's strange.
我以为我不会有任何感觉
I thought I wouldn't feel anything.
哥们
Hey, buddy...
你不可能改变他
you could never have changed that guy, okay?
你试过了
You tried--
监狱都没法改变他
Prison wouldn't have even changed him.
你必须得知道
You need to know that.
他希望我能照顾萨拉
He wants me to look after Sara.
他有了孩子
Just because he had a kid
不代表他就有了父亲的样子
did not make him a father, all right?
你我都清楚 加百列的去世
And you and I both know the best thing for that little girl
是对小姑娘最好的结果
is that Gabriel gets put into the ground.
至少她现在有过上正常生活的机会
At least now she's got the chance at a normal life.
我还没做好当父亲的准备
I'm not ready to be a dad.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表