《天堂执法者》前情提要
Previously on Hawaii Five-O...
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving!
黛比姑妈
Aunt Deb?
所以我去看了医生
So I went to the doctor
他们给我做了一大堆检查 然后...
and they ran a whole bunch of tests, and, um...
我的脑袋里有个肿瘤
I have a tumor in my brain.
黛比姑妈 她病了
Aunt Deb, she's sick.
这没办法动手术
It's inoperable,
但她拒绝任何其他治疗
but she's refusing any other kind of treatment.
那是她自己的选择吧
I guess that's her choice, right?
是 这是她自己的选择 但问题是
Well, yeah, it's her choice, but here's the thing.
这事不止影响到她自己一个人
I mean, it's not just her who's gonna be affected by this.
黛比姑妈独自把玛丽拉扯大
Aunt Deb practically raised my sister mary.
我们会度过这道坎的
We're gonna get through this.
知道吗
You know that?
你决定和病魔抗争
Listen, I'm so glad
我真的很高兴 黛比
you decided to fight back, Deb.
这你得感谢莱纳德
You can thank Leonard for that.
莱纳德开口问了那个问题
Leonard popped the question
然后我答应了
and I said yes!
这里哪位是这位可爱的新娘
Who here presents this lovely bride
嫁给这位新郎的证婚人
to be married to this man?
我
I do.
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
那天的一切历历在目
I remember everything about that day.
我就穿着这身婚纱
I was wearing this wedding dress.
和风煦煦
The trade winds had settled,
晴空万里
and there wasn't a cloud in sight.
海和天空一样蓝
The ocean was as blue as the sky.
完美极了
It was magnificent.
但是和你相比
But compared to you...
你穿着礼服站在那里
you were standing there in your tuxedo,
那么英俊 衣冠楚楚
so... so handsome, so dapper.
你说我是你的天使
You called me your angel.
你万众挑一的新娘
Your one in a million.
我从没有如此幸福
I had never been so happy.
我想你 亲爱的
I miss you, darling.
请好好送走我的莱纳德
Take care of my Leonard.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
当我们还是孩子时 就要用心记住这首
When we were boys, we had to learn that sacred chant
神圣的歌♥谣 并且明白它的含义
by heart and understand its meaning.
到这周结束
By the end of this weekend,
我希望你们也能够了解它
I expect all you boys to know it, too.
好了 过来
All right, bring it in.
过来 都过来
All right, bring it in.
好的
All right.
把它传一下
Pass that around.
把你们身上所有的电子设备
I want all of your electronic devices,
任何能够让你和外部世界联♥系♥的东西
anything that connects you to the outside world--
你的手♥机♥
Your cell phones,
平板 健身手环
tablets, your fitness bands.
-天啊 -我没有在开玩笑
- Oh, man. - I wasn't kidding
告诉你们 在接下来的几天里面
when I told you that for the next couple of days,
我们将会回归原始生活
we are going back to the old ways.
也包括你那块高级表 利亚尼
That includes the Dick Tracy watch, Liani.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
好了
Okay.
你们每个人手里都有一把柴刀
Each of you is being given a pahi.
刀很锋利 一定要小心
Now, the blade is sharp, okay, so be careful.
在我们扎营的同时
And while we're setting up camp,
你们每个人都要去丛林里
each of you boys is going to head into the jungle
找到一棵寇阿相思树
and find a koa tree.
用你的柴刀
Now, using your pahi,
砍下一根树枝
you're gonna cut off a fresh branch
并且刻上自己的名字
and carve your own ihe.
完成之后
When you're done,
它看上去应该和这个差不多
it should look something like this.
如果想要通过你们的第一个测试
Now, to pass the first test of your ho'ike,
你们需要躲过大量的
you're gonna have to dodge a barrage of these
我朝你投掷的标枪
that I'm gonna throw at you.
放心 箭头会被包裹起来 很安全的
Relax. Tips will be covered. You'll be fine.
好了 有问题吗
All right, any questions?
我们什么时候能拿回手♥机♥
When do we get our phones back?
还有其他问题吗
Any other questions?
很好 你们有两个小时的时间
Good. All right, you have two hours
去收集木枝
to gather your wood.
我们该怎么看时间
How are we supposed to know what time it is?
你把我们的东西都拿走了
You took all our stuff.
向你们的祖先学习 使用太阳方位
The same way your ancestors did. Use the sun.
如果你不会的话 那现在就开始数数吧
And if you can't, just start counting.
去吧
Now go.
这周末肯定会很漫长
It's gonna be a long weekend.
宝刀未老
Still got it.
什么情况
What the hell?
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
拜托 请帮帮我
Please! Somebody help!
拜托 救命
Please! Help me!
救命 我需要帮助
Somebody help! I need help!
拜托 帮帮我 我需要帮助
Please! Help me. I need help.
我儿子 他中枪了
My boy. He's been shot.
他是我的全部
He's all I've got.
拜托 请不要让他死掉
Please, don't let him die.
求你 救救他
Please don't-don't let him die!
拜托让他活着
Please don't let him die.
他是我的全部
He's all I...
他是我唯一的儿子
He's my only son.
他是我的全部
He's all I have.
求你们救救他 求求你们
Please don't let him die. Please don't...
求求你们救救他
Please don't let him die.
好吧 确实发生了啊
Well, that happened.
我们玩得太嗨了
Oh, we had way too much fun.
鸡尾酒也喝得太多了
And way too many Mai Tais.
我们怎么跑到这里来了
How did we end up here?
我想是因为你坚持
Well, I believe it started
要送我回房♥间
when you insisted on walking me to my room.
-就是这了吗 -是的
- This is it? - This is it.
你这是想去哪
Where do you think you're going?
绅士总会把女士送到门口的
A gentleman always walks a lady to the door.
好吧
Well...
我想你喝的那些朗姆酒估计让你有点记忆混乱
You know, I think all that rum may have clouded your memory.
好吧
All right.
好的 晚安
All right, have a good night.
绅士总会把女士送到门口的
Hey. A gentleman walks a lady to the door.
好吧
Okay.
那么 晚安
Okay. Good night.
才不是那样
That is so not what happened.
你知道 这家酒店在
Well, you know, this hotel has security cameras
所有走廊里都有摄像头
in all the hallways.
我可以去调出录像的
I could just go pull the footage.
好啊
Okay.
你怎么不去找录像带
Why don't you go do that.
我得洗个澡
And I'm gonna take a shower.
除非 你想和我一起洗
Unless you want to join me.
什么时候查看录像带都可以
I could look at that footage anytime.
不是吧
No.
我是凯利警督
Lieutenant Kelly.
是 不 不 我知道在哪里
Yeah. No, no. I know where it is.
好 来的路上我去接她
Uh, yeah, I'll pick her up on the way.
利亚尼的父亲留守营地
Liani's father was back at camp.
他听到了枪声 就冲进了丛林
He heard the gunshots, and he ran into the jungle
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表