So I'm thinking, whatever boat they were on,
他们在上面已经很久了
they were on it for a very long time.
他们在甲板下或者在晚上工作
They were below deck or working at night.
对吧 这就能解释维生素D的缺乏了
Right? That would explain the vitamin D deficiency.
也能解释为什么他们会从船舱里
It would also explain why they were breathing diesel fumes
吸入了柴油
from the ship's engine room.
如果你一天到晚
And if the only thing you're eating,
吃的都是鱼
day in, day out, is fish,
你肯定会汞中毒
yeah, you could definitely get mercury poisoning.
所以这些人是渔民
So these guys were fishermen.
对 但他们的工作环境...
Yeah, but the kind of working conditions they were in...
他们到底在哪种渔船上工作
What kind of a fishing vessel were they on?
那种完全不在乎
The kind of vessel that doesn't care
工作的雇员的渔船
about the people working on it.
我不认为他们是渔民
I don't think they were fishermen.
我觉得他们是奴隶
I think they were slaves.
我们在那艘船上已经三年了
For three years, we were on that ship.
关灯 没有了
Lights out! No more!
做完渔网 才有饭吃
You make nets, then you eat!
我从来没见到过陆地 或者阳光
Not once did I see land, or daylight.
他叫颂猜·瓦达那
His name was Somchai Wattana.
那是第一次
That was the first,
但不是最后一次 他帮助我
not the last time, that he would save me.
我们从日落工作到日出 全年无休
We worked from sundown to sunup, seven days a week.
我们不是在捕鱼
If we weren't fishing,
就是在修网
we were repairing nets.
在我们的浮动监狱里
There wasn't much else to do
并没有其他事情可做
on our floating prison.
工作让我们没空胡思乱想
The work kept our minds occupied.
那是防止发疯的唯一方法
It was the only way to keep from going insane.
但如果你停下了
But if you stopped,
就会受到惩罚
you were punished.
库图
Khun Tun!
有时候 我们被打
Some days, we were beaten
只是为了提醒我们 我们是他们的财产
just to remind us that we were their property.
睡着后
When I slept,
我会梦到我的妻子 塔拉
I dreamed of my wife, Tala,
还有她怀着的孩子
and the child she was carrying.
我梦到我们重逢
I dreamed I would see her again.
第一次看到我儿子或者女儿的面容
See the face of my son or daughter for the first time.
颂猜和我通过思考逃跑的方法
Somchai and I kept each other strong
来鼓励彼此坚持下去
by trying to think of ways to escape.
你们是怎么逃跑的
How did you escape?
当冰柜里的鱼满了
When our freezers were full of fish,
船会在近海岸的地方下锚
the ship would anchor offshore
会有另一艘船来运走货物
and another boat would sail out to collect the haul,
送到当地市场销♥售♥
to sell in the local market.
你能认出那艘船吗
Do you think you could I.D. that boat?
不能
No.
交货的时候
Our captain always kept us locked
船长会把我们锁在甲板下的笼子里
in the cage below deck during the handover.
我们知道这一刻
We knew, at these moments,
是我们离陆地最近的一刻
we would never be closer to land.
大概只有百万分之一的机会能成功回到岸上
Making it to shore seemed like a million-to-one shot.
但那天 出现了唯一的机会
But one day, it seemed like the only choice.
三天三夜
For three days and nights...
我们不停地游
...we swam...
然后睡觉
and slept...
醒后继续游
and swam...
在第三天时
and on the third day,
我抬起头然后看到了陆地
I looked up and I saw it there,
像是地平线上美好的希望
like a beautiful promise on the horizon.
我试着叫醒我的朋友
I tried to wake my friend...
但他已经不行了
...but he was gone.
那一刻 我感到前所未有的孤独
At that moment, I had never felt so alone.
我的胳膊和腿因为疲劳酸疼不已
My arms and legs were burning with tiredness.
我觉得就这么放弃 沉入海底...
I felt how easy it would be to let go...
是再容易不过的事了
...and slip beneath the waves.
然后我想起曾经我对朋友颂猜
And then I remembered the promise I made
许下的承诺
to my friend Somchai.
不会让他成为海上的孤魂
Not to let him become a ghost of the ocean.
要从那样一个环境中活下来可不容易
It takes a lot to survive an ordeal like that.
那是你做的
You make that?
给我孩子的
For my child.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
我们联♥系♥了你的家人
We contacted your family.
他们正在来见你的路上
They're on their way out here to see you.
谢谢
Thank you.
爱德华 你知道
Edward, do you know,
还有多少人困在那艘船上吗
um, how many other men were held on that ship?
还有十四个人
There were 14 others.
好 所以这个德卡船长
All right, so this Captain Decha,
如果他够聪明的话
okay, if he's got any sense at all,
他已经不在这里了 对吧
he's out of here, right?
他的两个奴隶逃跑了
Two of his men go overboard.
无论机会多渺茫 他都不得不假设
He's got to assume, however unlikely,
他们可能会成功上岸
it's possible they made it to shore
然后找有关部门报案 对吧
and alerted the authorities about this operation, right?
他不可能还在周围晃荡等着被抓
He's not gonna stick around and get caught.
没错 但如果是那样的话
Right, but if that's the case,
他的船可能在任何地方
his ship could be anywhere.
不 不
Nuh-uh.
他在瓦胡岛有联♥系♥人
His connect is on O'ahu.
这里有人买♥♥他的鱼
Somebody here's buying that fish.
而且他们肯定有船与岸之间的通讯设备
And they got to have ship-to-shore comms,
这样他们才可以做成买♥♥卖♥♥
so they can set up the buy.
我们把那个人找出来
We find that somebody,
也许就能找到德卡船长 救出那些奴隶
maybe we can find Captain Decha and free those slaves.
听着 失去潜在买♥♥家 我就一无所有了
Listen, I got nothing to do with no suspect merch.
我得维护我的名声
I got a brand to protect.
保证产品质量
Quality produce.
本地的野生虾才是好货
Ethically sourced from local wild shrimp.
能放松点吗 大个子
Would you relax, big fella?
没有人说
Nobody's even suggesting
你和这些人合作
that you're working with these people.
我们只是觉得关于这种廉价鱼
We just figured you might know a little something
你可能知道是谁在卖♥♥
about who is selling this cheap fish.
没错 听着
That's right, look--
我们要把这些家伙从船上救下来
our best shot of getting these guys off of this boat
就要找到他们在这个岛上的买♥♥家
is to locate the buyer here on the island.
好吗
All right?
在莫纳克亚超♥市♥那边有个家伙
There's a mano down at Maunakea Marketplace--
皮卡 他的鱼价经常都会
Pika-- he always comes under market price
低于市场价
for his fish.
那你觉得他的货
Well, you think he's
是从这些奴隶船上卸下来的吗
getting his merchandise off of these slave ships?
这我不确定
I can't tell for sure.
但如果你一直卖♥♥的比其他所有人都便宜
But if you're always coming in cheaper than everybody else,
你肯定是把钱省在了某个地方
you're saving your money somewhere.
我不明白
I don't get it.
为什么那些喽喽不开快点
Why aren't those lolos going faster?
他们觉得已经逍遥法外了
They think they got away.
他们开得很随意就不会引起别人的注意
They're driving casual so they don't attract attention.
你也这么干
You do the same thing.
跟紧点 但别太近 好吗
Stay close, but not too close, all right?
没问题
You got it.
手♥机♥这边怎么样了 有人有信♥号♥♥吗
All right, how we doing on phones-- anybody, service?
没有吗
No?
-怎么了 -我想下去
- Yes? - I want to get off.
我明白
I understand.
我有些事得做
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表