Man, what are you doing answering the phone?
升职
A promotion?!
为什么 你又没做什么事情
For what? You never did nothin'.
我很好 伙计 我很好
I'm good, man. I'm fine, I'm fine.
不 其实我就在芝加哥
Yeah... No, actually, I'm here in town.
听着 你知道
Listen, you know, uh,
克雷·麦克斯韦警官吗
Sergeant Clay Maxwell?
是啊 他太太的事真是太可惜了
Yeah, that was a shame about his wife.
听着 我需要你派一些警探来...
Listen, I need you to send a couple of detectives...
不不 大家都很好
No, no. Everybody's fine.
他只是被绑起来了而已
He's just tied up right now.
我还需要你派几名内务部的
Yeah, I need you to send a couple of detectives
警探们过来
from Internal Affairs.
再派一个警♥察♥公会的代表过来
And, um, send a police union rep, too.
不 我知道
No, I know.
不 这里没有突击抓捕
No, there's no rush.
我们哪里都不去
We ain't goin' anywhere.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表