我想这场谁的情人节过得最糟的争论
Well, I guess we can put an end to the argument
该有个结果了吧
on who had the worst valentine's day, right?
我本来打算提议
Yeah, you know, I was just about to suggest
我们赶快回家 睡个好觉
we all go home and get a good night's sleep,
但是又想起来...麦格瑞特
and then I remembered... McGarrett.
到时间了 老大
It's time, boss.
好吧 别在这里
Fine. Not here.
*我站在角落*
*Been standing in a corner*
*看着灯光*
*Studying the lights*
*向往出逃*
*Dreaming of escape*
*和你共度良宵*
*Will keep you up at night*
*有人亮起灯*
*But someone had put the flares up*
*将我照亮*
*Got me in the rays*
*所以...*
*So...*
*我只好留在这里...*
*Guess I better stay...*
杰瑞 盛装打扮啊
Hey, Jer. What's with the getup?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
他有个约会
He's got a hot date.
或者没有
Or not.
得看妹子来不来了
Depending if she shows.
谢谢大个子 帮了大忙了
Thanks, big guy. Helpful words.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
我们在网上认识的 我们都不希望
Look, we met online and neither of us wanted to do
情人节过得太狗血 所以
the cheesy valentine's day thing, so, you know,
—我们就打算... -杰瑞
- we're just gonna... - Jerry...
杰瑞 不是我不感兴趣
Jerry, it's not that I'm not interested.
虽然我的确不感兴趣
I'm not.
但是这不是重点
But, uh, that's not it.
现在 该麦格瑞特讲故事了
Right now, the campfire session belongs to McGarrett.
他要讲黑眼圈的事儿了吗
Oh, he's gonna explain the black eye?
是的
Yes, sir.
不错啊
Cool.
事情要从情人节那天早上讲起
So, uh, it all started on valentine's day morning.
介意我借件衣服穿吗
You mind if I borrow a shirt?
你穿衣服干什么
What do you want a shirt for?
没关系 拿吧
Yes, you can borrow a shirt.
下面第二个抽屉
Second drawer down.
她翻到了你菲尔·柯林斯的上衣
She found your Phil Collins t-shirt and that was it.
就弃你而去了
She was done.
呵呵 她翻到了那枚戒指
Very funny. She found the ring.
什么
What?
等一下 那枚戒指
Wait, the ring?
是的 那枚戒指 她翻到了那枚
Yeah, the ring. She found the ring
我买♥♥给凯瑟琳的订婚戒指
that I bought for Catherine, the engagement ring.
那真是哔了狗
That is an "Oof."
是的 真是哔了大狗了
Yes, it was, it was definitely an "Oof."
你干吗把戒指放在衣柜里
Okay, so what was it doing in your dresser?
有趣的是
You know, the funny thing
琳恩也是这么问我的
is that was the question Lynn asked me.
这是什么
What is this?
她觉得我向她隐瞒了什么
She felt that I'd been hiding something from her.
你的确瞒了她戒指的事
Uh, well, you were. The ring.
没错 还有我和凯瑟琳
Yeah, and with the seriousness of-of
恋情的认真程度
my relationship with Catherine,
严肃到我甚至打算向她求婚
the fact that I was gonna ask her to, uh, to marry me.
她不想成为第三者
She doesn't want to be part of a rebound thing,
这可以理解
which is understandable,
她觉得我对她不是认真的
and, uh, she thinks my head's not in the game.
后来怎么样
Okay, so how did it end?
不怎么样
Um, not well.
她走了 很生气
She left. She was very upset.
太糟了 悲伤的故事
That's terrible. Sad story.
不过我是来听黑眼圈的
Listen, uh, I came here to hear about the black eye.
我知道了
I got it.
她用戒指砸了你
She hit you with the ring.
-不是 -不是吗
- Nope. - No?
那是这样吗
Okay, all right. How about this?
你在衣柜里找东西
You were rooting around in the closet looking for something...
架子上的棒球掉了下来
Baseball falls off a shelf,
正中你的眼睛
hits you right in the eye.
不是
No.
脑袋被椰子砸了
Got hit in the head with a coconut.
失手把手榴弹砸脸上了
You dropped a practice grenade on your face.
撞树了
You walked into a tree.
撞门把手了
You fell into a doorknob.
被马踢了
Got kicked by a horse.
我傻了别理我
Yeah, I don't know why I said that.
能让我继续吗
Now, can I just...?
好好听我讲
Just settle down, okay?
我们去了森本料理店的包间
We went to Morimoto's, the private room.
包间
The private room?
我打给了大厨
Yeah, I called the chef.
餐厅大堂早已预定满了
The restaurant was at capacity,
他就给我安排了间包间
so he put me in the private room.
所以我努力做到尽善尽美
So I pulled out all the stops,
美好的晚餐
beautiful dinner,
那晚过得很浪漫
we had a lovely evening,
她非常开心
she was very happy.
她原谅了我
All was forgiven, all right?
我俩一起回了我家 一切都进展顺利
We get back to my place, everything's going very well.
琳恩决定补偿我
Lynn decides to make it up to me.
调情音乐啊 这招不错
Oh. Little mood music. That's a good move.
Joe Cocker
*宝贝 缓慢地褪下*
*Baby, take off your coat*
*你的衣裳*
*Real slow*
就这样
That's it?
你的黑眼圈是被高跟鞋砸的
You got hit in the face with a lady heel?
就...就...就这样
That's... that's... that's it?
高跟鞋
A "lady heel"?
这...这玩意儿差不多有十...
This thing, this thing... it was like a four...
十三厘米高的跟
a five-inch wedge.
你见到过吗 简直就像...
You seen those things? It's like a...
-就像把战斧 -那个 打扰下
- It's like a tomahawk. - Um, hi.
哪位是"毁灭术士82"
Which one of you is Badwarlock82?
-"平和少女53" -对
- Peacemaiden53? - Yeah.
-我吃虾过敏了 -我得去道歉了
- I got shrimp allergies. - I got a lady waiting for an apology.
-我得去洗衣服了 -我得去把报告写完
- I should put that laundry in the dryer. - I need to finish some paperwork.
-我得去修理东西 -我也有点事
- I gotta go fix something. - There's something I need to do.
不打扰了
Take it easy.
-我叫杰瑞 -梅瑞狄斯
- Jerry. - Meredith.
Coldplay & Gwyneth Paltrow
*人来人往*
*Well, they say people come*
*平淡无常*
*Say people go*
*你独特的光芒*
*This particular diamond*
*尤为特别闪耀*
*Is extra special*
*你也许会离开*
*And though you might be gone*
*去往未知世界*
*And the world may not know*
*你如狮般逃走*
*Like a lion you ran*
*一切化为泡沫*
*Down to zero*
*亦如鹰般盘旋*
*Like an eagle you circled*
*如此完美无瑕*
*Perfect of all*
*故事该如何继续*
*So how come things move on*
*车水马龙亦不休*
*How come cars don't slow*
凯瑟琳
*似乎到了*
*When it feels like*
*末日尽头*
*The end of my world*
凯瑟琳
*我本该释怀却无法让你走*
*When I should but I can't let you go*
删除联♥系♥人
*但当我只觉寒冷*
*But when I'm cold*
*寒冷*
*Cold*
*当我只觉寒冷*
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表