麦格瑞特上校 这里是特警D组
Commander Mcgarrett, this is SWAT team Delta.
我们在前往你所在位置的路上
We are en route to your location.
预计一分钟内可以到达
ETA less than one minute.
别这样 宝贝
Oh, don't be that way, honey.
只是工作而已
It was just business.
这一切都不是真的吗
Was any of it real?
反正高♥潮♥肯定不是
Well, definitely not the orgasms.
-怎么了 -我不知道
- What happened? - I don't know.
-你做了什么 -什么都没做
- What did you do?! - Nothing.
别轻举妄动
Don't do it.
安全
Clear!
行动
Let's go.
信息在哪
Where's the information?
信息在哪
Where's the information?
安全吗
Is it safe?
给我
Give it to me.
给我
Give it to me.
凯瑟琳安全了
Catherine's safe.
她在乌克兰做卧底
Well, I mean, she's on a covert op in the Ukraine.
我不知道她安不安全
I don't know how safe she is.
你可以联♥系♥她 对吧
Well, you can contact her, right?
不 她工作时我不打扰
Nope, not while she's in the field.
你是在气她又对你说了谎吗
You gonna be angry 'cause she lied to you again or what?
是的
Yeah.
是 我很生气
Yeah, I'm angry.
不过你知道吗 丹尼
You know something, Danny,
如果我扪心自问
if I'm honest with myself,
我也能理解她的举动
I also understand why she did it.
同样的情况下
I mean, given the circumstances,
我可能会做出一样的选择
I probably would have done the same thing.
是啊 因为我觉得
Yeah, see, 'cause I think that maybe
大概是因为她不想让你担心
she just didn't want you worrying about her.
现在这样很难不担心啊
Little hard not to now.
我想她不会有事的
I think that she is gonna be fine.
她不会有事
She's gonna be fine.
她那么坚强
She's a very tough lady.
她可以保护好自己
She can handle herself.
不会有事的
Everything'll be okay.
谢谢 丹尼
Thanks, Danny.
我给你留了一些消息
Left you a couple messages.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
是的 我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
我听说了今天的事
I heard about today.
很抱歉我没在场帮你们
I'm sorry I wasn't there to help.
没事的
No, it's all right.
你没什么事吧
Are you sure everything's okay?
有事
No.
阿成 有些事我得告诉你
Chin, there's something I need to tell you.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表