在现场进行了射击残留物的测试
conducted a gunshot residue test on scene.
结果是阳性的
The result was positive.
詹姆斯·林身上取出的子弹
The slug that was pulled from James Lam matched the gun
和桑民在犯罪现场持有的枪是匹配的
that Sang Min was in possession of at the crime scene.
桑民·苏戴了窃听器吗
Was Sang Min Sooh wearing a wire?
没有 那样太冒险了
No, uh, it was too risky.
我们得给他一些空间来保护他的身份
We needed to give him some space to protect his cover.
也就是说不必每时每刻都监视着他
Which means you didn't have eyes on him at all times.
那么你们就没有证据
So then you have no proof
证明桑民·苏没有杀詹姆斯·林
Sang Min Sooh didn't kill James Lam.
没有 但是我们...
No, but we...
问题问完了 少校
No further questions, Commander.
控方发言完毕
Prosecution rests.
马丁律师
Counselor Martin.
-马丁律师 -在 在
- Counselor Martin? - Yes, yes, yes.
请传唤第一位证人
You may call your first witness.
辩方传唤桑民·苏
The defense calls Sang Min Sooh.
你好啊 法官
Aloha, Judge.
桑民 你是这个法庭里
Sang Min, you're the only person in this courtroom
唯一知道
that knows the truth...
詹姆斯·林谋杀案真♥相♥的人
about James Lam's murder.
对 没错
Yeah, that's right.
这就可以解释
Okay, well, that-that would explain
为什么火奴鲁鲁警局到达时
why, uh, you were holding the murder weapon
你正拿着凶器以及为什么你的射击残留物测试为阳性
when HPD arrived and why you tested positive for GSR.
就是这样 杰克
That's the fact, Jack.
法官大人 现在请允许辩方
Um, Your Honor, defense would like to present
向陪审团呈上证物A和证物B
exhibits A and B to the Jury.
-同意 -谢谢
- Proceed. - Thank you.
这些...
Uh, these...
这些是犯罪现场的
These photographs are of the shell casings
子弹壳的照片
found at the crime scene.
如您所见 一枚在尸体旁边
One is near the body, as you see,
但是另一枚...却在仓库的货物旁边
but the other... was found by the inventory of the warehouse.
桑民说他就是在这里遇到的凶手
That's where Sang Min said he encountered the shooter.
所以弹壳的位置
So the-the locations of these shell casings
与他的说法一致
corroborate his story.
反对
Objection.
律师是在猜测
Counselor is speculating.
你的反对更加有说服力 老兄
Your objection was more convincing, bruddah.
安静 反对有效
Shh! Sustained.
谢谢
Um, thank you.
请告诉我们在犯罪现场
Can you tell us the name of the man you fought with
与你打斗的人的姓名
at the crime scene?
格拉汉姆·克拉克
Graham Clark.
法官大人 请允许我向陪审团呈上证物C
Your honor, I'd like to show the jury exhibit c.
同意
Proceed.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
Okay.
这是格拉汉姆·克拉克的面部照片
This is a mug shot of Graham Clark,
他是一名人口贩卖♥♥嫌疑人
who is a suspected human trafficker.
这是与你打斗的那名男子吗
Is this the man you fought with?
是的 就是他
Yeah, that's him.
法官大人 反对
Your honor, I object.
现在受审的不是克拉克
Mr. Clark's not on trial here.
而是桑民·苏
Sang Min Sooh is.
反对有效
Sustained.
我...
Um, I...
撤回提问
withdraw the question.
你是否佩戴眼镜
Do you wear prescription glasses?
什么
Huh?
你是否配戴眼镜
Do you wear prescription glasses?
眼镜
Glasses?
没错 眼镜 你戴眼镜吗
Yeah, glasses, eyeglasses. Do you wear them?
我眼睛好得很 老兄
I'm the perfect package, bruddah.
没有任何问题 好吗
No imperfections here, huh?
也许你眼睛没那么好
Yeah, well, maybe you're not so perfect.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
读一下那里的夏威夷州印
Read the Hawaiian State Seal right over there.
别看我
Don't look at me.
读那个州印
Read the seal.
快点 读啊
Go ahead, read it.
-你看不清 对吗 -是 我看不清
- You can't read it, can you? - No, I can't.
什么
Huh?!
现在我们不如还是
Now why don't we, you know, get back
照常规的来 是吧 法官
to the regular scheduled program, huh, Judge?
你头部曾经受过创伤吗
Have you ever suffered a head trauma?
你看我的脑袋受过创伤吗
Does this head look trauma'd to you?
桑民 五零特遣队的成浩·凯利警督
Sang Min, isn't it true that Lieutenant Chin Ho Kelly
是不是在首次见到你的时候
of the Five-0 task force hit you across the face
用烟灰缸砸了你的头
with an ash tray the first time he met you?
我不记得
I don't remember!
法官大人 请要求我的当事人回答问题
Judge, please instruct my client to answer the question.
证人请回答问题
The witness will answer the question.
是的
Yes.
凯利警督打了我
Lieutenant Kelly hit me.
但老实说 可能是我罪有应得吧
But to be fair, eh, probably deserved it.
我要告你非法诱捕
I'm gonna sue you for entrapment.
等我把这些搞定
And when I'm done collecting,
我就会找到你那位小辣妹
I'm gonna find that little hottie you sent in here,
到时候 我可不会再手下留情
and this time, I'm gonna be less of a gentleman.
我没有其他问题要问证人了 法官大人
I have no further questions for the witness, Your Honor.
麦格瑞特 你这位律师不给力啊
Mcgarrett, your man is leaking oil.
他自有打算 别急
He's doing something. Hang on.
好 我需要你帮我个忙
Okay, I need you to do something for me.
辩方再次传唤麦克斯·伯格曼医生作证
Uh... Defense calls Dr. Max Bergman once again to the stand.
打中林先生的那枪正中他的胸口
The bullet that struck Mr. Lam hit center mass,
伤口表面附近并没有冲击痕迹
and there was no starring around the entry wound,
这表明杀死林先生的这一枪
which would suggest that the shot that killed Mr. Lam
是在一定距离外射出的
was fired at a distance.
好 现在从你医学的专业角度来看
Okay, and now in your expert medical opinion,
像我的当事人那样
is it possible to suffer long-term vision problems
被凯利警督造成头部创伤后
after sustaining a head trauma
有没有可能
like the one my client received
会有长♥期♥视力问题
at the hands of Lieutenant Kelly?
从我医学的专业角度来说
In my expert medical opinion,
眼球钝挫伤会造成短视
blunt ocular trauma is known to cause myopia,
通俗点说就是近视
which in layman's term is nearsightedness.
近视
Nearsightedness.
卡拉克瓦警官
Officer Kalakaua,
你的枪法非常一流 对吗
is it true that you're an expert in marksmanship?
是的
Yes.
好 用于杀人的凶器
Okay, the murder weapon used
是伯莱塔86型0.22口径猎豹枪
was a beretta model 86 cheetah .22.
现在 请问那种枪精度如何
Now, how accurate would you say that gun is?
伯莱塔86型枪♥支♥的枪筒较短
The beretta model 86 has a short barrel,
如果是在长距离外开枪
which means if fired at a distance,
准度很差
it's highly unreliable.
长距离外开枪准度很差
Highly unreliable at a distance.
所以你觉得
So what would you say the probability is
一个视力很差的人
that a man with poor eyesight
已经一年多没有开过枪了
who hasn't fired a gun in over a year
他用一把伯莱塔86型枪
could shoot a man dead center mass
在九米外开枪直击人胸口致死
with a beretta model 86 from 60 feet away
这样的可能性有多大
in a dark environment?
要我说 这几乎是不可能的
I'd say it's nearly impossible.
在美国 每一位犯人入狱前
It is mandatory for every inmate to receive a physical exam
都要强制接受身体♥检♥查
before entering a prison in the United States.
我从哈拉瓦监狱调出了桑民的记录
I pulled Sang Min's records from Halawa.
2008年他服过一个短刑
He did a short stint in 2008,
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表