妈妈几年前去世了
Moms passed a few years back.
卡诺亚在我被抓的时候搬去了本土
Kanoa moved to the mainland when I went away.
之后就再也没有联♥系♥了
Haven't spoken to him since.
但是弗利帕还在
But Flippa's still around.
是吗 他看起来还像个海豚吗
Yeah? He still look like a dolphin?
他为我工作是因为海洋世界不招人了
Bruddah only working for me because seaworld's not hiring.
这里左转
Make a left over here.
我们要去哪里
You gonna tell me where we going?
到了你就知道了
Oh, you'll know when you see it.
我说了我会帮你
Look, I said I'd help you.
我会的
And I will.
只要最后不是要去见雷米就行
Just as long as it doesn't end up with us paying a visit to Remy.
不会的兄弟
No, brah.
我是见不到雷米的了
I don't got to see Remy.
准确来说还不算是认罪
Well, not exactly a confession.
这地方太疯狂了 他们什么都有
All right, this place is crazy. I mean, they got everything.
三个游泳池 两个水疗和一个冥想花♥园♥
Three pools, two spas, they got a meditation garden.
毛伊岛 哈阿莱伊豪华度假村
毛伊岛 哈阿莱伊豪华度假村
他们还有个枕头目录
They got... They got a pillow menu
还有个肥皂服务员
and a soap concierge on call.
-肥皂服务员 -肥皂服务员
- Soap concierge. - Soap concierge.
我知道怎么用肥皂
You know, I know how to use soap.
我都用了39年了
I've been using it for 39 years.
我觉得我不需要帮助
I-I don't think I need any help.
这些都是手工肥皂 丹尼
These are handmade artisanal soaps, Danny.
他们专门为你...
They-they formulate them to your...
为你的皮肤状况做的
to your specific skin type.
你不能错过这种事
You don't just pass something like that up.
真希望海豹突击队员们能听到你在说什么
I wish your seal buddies could hear you right now.
我已经计划好了我们的一天
All right, I got the whole day planned for us today.
我们以九洞高尔夫开始
We're gonna start with nine holes of golf,
然后玩一会单桨冲浪
a little stand-up paddleboarding,
晚餐吃牛排
then dinner at the steakhouse.
然后你 我 艾丽萨和一个朋友
Then you, me, uh, Alissa and a buddy
找地方喝几杯
are gonna go for some drinks afterwards.
飞机上遇到的艾丽萨
Alissa from the plane?
对 我们有短♥信♥聊天
Yeah. Been texting.
我都没看到 不错啊
Wow, I didn't even see you do that. That's very nice.
你一直在看《完美音调2》
Well, you were watching Pitch Perfect 2.
你忙着呢
You were busy, you know.
你知道我已经有女朋友了
Well, you know, I-I have a girlfriend,
所以我觉得我没什么用武之地
so I don't think I'm gonna be much use.
你就不能放松点
Why don't you relax?
我只是觉得我们一起喝几杯会不错
Just figured we'd have a couple drinks, hang out. It'd be nice.
不 你只是觉得如果有个助攻
No, no, no, you figured that you'd have a better chance
你机会会更大
of getting right if you had a wingman.
-那是你的想法 -多谢你了 笨蛋
- That's what you're thinking. - Oh, yeah, thanks. Okay, goose.
说的好像我需要助攻一样
Like I need a wingman.
看到了吗 你看到没
See that? You see that?
-真棒 -这地方怎么样
- Very nice. - How's this place?
很好
It's good.
我确定现在并不是春假
You know, I'm pretty sure that this isn't Spring break, though.
我们可能得去上课或者其他什么
I mean, we probably have to attend these classes or whatever.
放松 我们只露个面
Relax. We're gonna put a little face time in,
然后我们就尽快从后门溜走
then we'll slip out the back door as soon as we can.
能难到哪儿去
How hard can it be?
你好 欢迎你们
Aloha. Welcome.
-你好 -你们是参加感情研讨会的吗
- Aloha. - Are you gentlemen here for the relationship workshop?
是 我是史蒂夫 这是我的搭档丹尼
Yes, we sure are. I'm Steve. This is my partner, Danny.
我是治疗师 洛兰
I'm the therapist, Loraine.
-你好 洛兰 -你好
- Hi, Loraine. -Hi.
-你好吗 -很好
- How's it going? - Great.
你们只需要签好名字
I'll just ask you to sign in
然后把你们的手♥机♥
and to kindly place your cell phones
放在这边的箱子里
in the box you see right there.
什么
I'm sorry?
这是规定
It's this rule I have.
我们要经历一场
We're about to take a deep
深入你们两位内心世界的
spiritual journey into the inner world that
精神之旅
you two share,
可不能被外界打扰
and we can't have any distractions.
我看看 这...这是什么 洛兰
Let's see. What-what... What is this, Loraine?
这是我们
Oh, that's an itinerary
这周活动的行程安排
for the subjects we'll be covering this week.
但是这写着 "改善不和谐性生活"
'Cause it says "Overcoming Sexual Incompatibility."
性是爱情中必不可少的一部分
Sex is a vital component for a loving relationship.
更默契的伴侣
你 你给我们报名了伴侣咨♥询♥
You, uh, you signed us up for couples therapy.
还好啦 我们可以的
This is fine. We can work with this.
-没关系的 -包你们满意
- This is fine. - It's gonna be great.
就这里
Right here.
到了
Here we are.
就像过去一样
Just like the old days.
我能为你做些什么 小胖墩
Can I help you with something, big boy?
这是利瓦伊给你的
This is from Levi.
你还做吗
You still in?
房♥租期限要到了 我们都知道
Rent's due, and we both know
你妈妈一个人付不起
your mom can't cover it herself.
齐克这几年一直帮我保管着那东西
Zeke's been holding onto something for me for the last few years.
我本来应该自己进去拿的 但是...
I'd go in and get it myself, but...
如果我被人发现来这种地方
if I'm even seen in a place like this,
我的假释官一定不会放过我
my P.O. will be all over my ass.
我还以为我就是送你一程呢
And here I thought I was just giving you a ride.
你有事吗
Help you with something?
我是来见齐克的
I'm here to see Zeke.
站住 我得先检查一下
Hold up. I got to check you first.
如果他们发现了窃听器 他就完了
If they find that wire, he's dead.
查完了没
You done yet?
急什么 你藏了什么吗
Why-- you hiding something?
阿成 我们得马上把他弄出来
Chin, we got to get him out of there right now.
-他说得对 阿成 -再等等
- He's right, Chin. - Wait, wait.
先别急
Not yet.
兄弟 你很紧张嘛
Bruddah, you gettin' too liberal with your hands.
我没带家伙
I ain't packing.
而且我徒手就能放倒你 兄弟
And I don't need a piece to put you down, brah.
他没问题
He's good.
这不是小胖墩嘛
Well, if it ain't big boy himself.
过了这么多年 什么风把你吹来了
So what brings you back after all these years?
这里至少有五万
There's got to be 50K in there, easy.
足够你活到
Enough to keep you on your feet
想出下一步棋该怎么走
until you figure out your next play.
兄弟 我欠了一群坏蛋很多钱
Brah, I owe some bad dudes a lot of money.
这只是九牛一毛
This ain't even a drop in the bucket.
多坏
How bad?
如果我二十四小时内搞不到三十万
I don't come up with 300 large in the next 24 hours,
我就完了
lights out.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
他在骗人 他没欠人钱
He's lying. There is no debt.
他只是想利用我迅速搞到钱
He just wants to use me to put together some quick cash
去买♥♥毒品
for some drug buy.
这就是利瓦伊的惯用技俩 借刀杀人
That's what Levi does-- gets people to do his dirt.
你说得没错
Well, now, you're probably right.
但是这不能改变我们的计划
But that doesn't change our objective here,
我们先冷静一下 然后再想办法
so let's just take a breath and figure this out.
我们刚从火奴鲁鲁警局得到的消息
All right, so we just heard from HPD.
他们一直在拼凑利瓦伊
They've been piecing together Levi's whereabouts
过去24小时的行踪
for the past 24 hours.
很多目击者说在案发时间
Multiple witnesses have him on the opposite side
在岛的另一头看到了他
of the island at T.O.D.
这排除了他杀害雷米的嫌疑
Which alibis him out for Remy's murder.
那事情就不一样了
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表