《天堂执法者》前情提要
Previously on Hawaii Five-0...
凡妮莎·迪亚兹
Vanessa Diaz?
我不认识这个人
I don't know anyone by that name.
凡妮莎·迪亚兹的全名
Vanessa Diaz's full name
是凡妮莎·迪亚兹·威克洛夫特
is Vanessa Diaz Waincroft.
她是加百列的妻子
She was Gabriel's wife.
昨晚她在家里被枪杀
She was shot in their home last night,
是吉米·布里甘特做的
and Jimmy Brigante pulled the trigger.
你肯定已经知道了 因为就是你
Now, you already know all this, because you're the one
派他去获取信息的
who sent him over there to get information.
如果我知道加百列·威克洛夫特的下落
If I knew where to find Gabriel Waincroft
我肯定会告诉你们
I would tell you.
他杀了我父亲
The man killed my father.
我跟你们一样想看到他受到惩罚
I want to see him punished as much as you do.
我猜你更愿意让他死而不是待在监狱
I think that you'd rather see him dead than in prison.
当警员来接她的时候
When the officers came to pick her up,
萨拉跟他们说她有个姑父在警局
Sara told them that she had an uncle in the police department.
说他叫阿成
She said his name was Chin.
好的
Okay.
还没人跟她说她妈妈的事吧
And no one's told her about her mom yet, right?
没有
No.
萨拉
Sara...
你♥爸♥爸是不是叫加百列
your father, is his name Gabriel?
你认识我爸爸
Do you know my Daddy?
她就是个小孩子 放了她
She's just a little kid. You let her go.
不可能
That's not gonna happen.
她没事吧
Is she all right?
没事
Yeah.
我知道有个人很想见你
I know someone who would love to say hello to you.
我妈妈在哪里
Where's my mommy?
你做了正确的选择
You did the right thing.
儿童服务中心会给萨拉找个好家庭的
Child Services will find a good home for Sara.
法医办公室
法医办公室
法医
医学博士麦克斯·伯格曼
-早 医生 -早
- Morning, Doc. - Morning.
知道她的名字吗
Do we know her name?
安娜·邓肯 37岁
Anna Duncan, 37.
火奴鲁鲁警♥察♥发现了她
HPD found her with half a gram of
身边还有半克冰♥毒♥
crystal meth in her possession.
看起来又是吸毒过量致死
Looks like another OD victim.
这周第三个了
That's the third one this week.
是的 火奴鲁鲁警局
Yeah, HPD's calling this
把这种新型"彩虹毒品"称为"瘟疫"
new strain of rainbow meth "The Plague".
看来我们得订购更多尸检台了
Looks like we're gonna need to order more tables.
我很抱歉
I'm... sorry.
火奴鲁鲁 唐人街
火奴鲁鲁 唐人街
看这个
Check it out.
对枪要小心点
Be careful with that thing.
什么
What the...?
我们得把这个给曼尼
We gotta take this to Manny,
看看能换点什么东西
see what he'll give us for it.
文斯
Vince?
文斯
Vince!
文斯
Vince...?
文斯
Vince...?
文斯 文斯 文斯
Vince, Vince, Vince!
天哪 天哪 别这样
Oh, God. Oh, God, stop!
别这样 别这样
Stop, stop, stop, stop!
求求你 别这样
Please, please stop!
别这样 文斯
Stop! Vince!
文斯 文斯 你不能...
Vince, Vince! You're not...
你们在这里做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
出事了 他需要帮助
Something's wrong. He needs help.
放松
Relax.
把我的枪放下
Put my gun down,
我马上叫救护车
and I'll call an ambulance.
快点打电♥话♥
Call now.
他不行了
He's not gonna make it.
你先把枪放下
I just need you to put the gun down first.
你吓到我了
You're scaring me.
把枪放下
Put the damn gun down,
不然我把你也杀了
or I'll kill you too.
火奴鲁鲁 摩拉湾冲浪酒店
火奴鲁鲁 摩拉湾冲浪酒店
我暂时辞职
自愿提供服务
谨致问候
麦克斯·伯格曼法医
麦克斯 你不是应该把这个
Max, shouldn't you be giving this
递交给法医办公室的领导吗
to your boss at the M.E.'s Office?
的确 那是正确的步骤
That would be the appropriate protocol, yes.
但我想让你先看一下
But I wanted you to read first.
好吧
Okay.
你准备离开多久
How long will you be gone?
休假大概三个月
Well, the sabbatical will last approximately three months.
但是我保证 我不在时
However, rest assured you'll be in the capable hands
肖法医会很好地协助你的工作
of Dr. Shaw while I'm gone.
你怎么会想要休假
What brought this on?
主显节
An epiphany.
-是吗 -是 参加
- Yeah? - Yeah, it was during the
卡玛科纳趣味游试驾时运气非常不好
ill-fated test run of Kamekona's Catamaran Tour.
弗利帕用照明弹把船帆点着了
When Flippa set the sails ablaze with a flare,
我们只能在大海中飘荡
we found ourselves adrift at sea.
那时我才意识到
That's when I realized that I was gonna die
我死前还没有完成此生的梦想
without having fulfilled my lifelong dream
还没参加过MSF
of joining Médicins Sans Frontières.
全称为无国界医生组织
Which in the stateside is known as Doctors Without Borders.
我听说过这个组织 麦克斯
Yeah, I've, uh, I've heard of them, Max.
很庆幸他们非常乐意接收
Thankfully they are eager to accept volunteers
有过医疗训练的志愿者
who have medical training.
这下我能完成我的人生梦想了
So, now, I get to fulfill my lifelong dream
还能帮助那些病人
and make a difference to the ambulatory.
我们会想你的 但是...
I mean, we're gonna miss you, but...
这次经历会非常棒的
this will be an incredible experience.
我为你感到骄傲 兄弟
I'm proud of you, man.
谢谢 少校
Thank you, Commander.
能不握手了吗 麦克斯
Would you stop with the handshake, Max?
我们是家人 抱一个
Come on, we're 'ohana. Bring it in.
-来吧 -我同意
- Let's go. - Agreed.
但是我觉得兄弟之间的深情拥抱
However, I feel that a sentimental bro hug
可能有点太早了
might be a tad bit premature,
毕竟我还没有走呢
considering I haven't left yet.
好吧
Okay.
那...我会继续在这里工作
That's... I’ll be here until we apprehend
直到我们抓到毒品蔓延激增的幕后黑手
the people behind the burgeoning meth epidemic.
什么 又有人服毒过量了
What, we got another OD?
什么时候
When?
今天早上
This morning.
女性 37岁
Female, 37 years old.
死因是由于严重的甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥过量
C.O.D. was respiratory failure brought on by
导致的呼吸衰竭
acute methamphetamine overdose.
毒性报告表明
Toxicology report showed
那是一种芬太尼和冰♥毒♥混合的致命毒品
that it was a lethal mix between fentanyl and crystal meth
前八名受害者死亡也是因为它
that was used to kill our previous eight victims.
我是麦格瑞特
McGarrett.
报案人通过新闻里的照片认出了加百列
911 caller recognized Gabriel from his picture on the news.
说他已经在这里住了好几个星期
Says he's been living here for the last couple of weeks.
在这里跟紧点
Keep it tight in there.
跟着我 好吗
On me, all right?
艾比 你守在这里
Abby, post here.
你以后方警戒为主
You got rear security.
你看着这道门 防止他往回跑
Keep eyes on this door, in case he doubles back.
明白
Copy.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表