瓦胡岛西北61公里处
瓦胡岛西北61公里处
琳恩 去拿他的枪
Lynn, get his gun!
你们来这干什么
What are you doing here?
把刀放下 我就告诉你
Stand down and I'll tell you.
麦格瑞特家
麦格瑞特家
你确定吗
So you sure about this?
六小时前
六小时前
你知道自己的语气像谁吧
You know who you sound like, right?
-谁 -丹尼·威廉姆斯
- Who? - Danny Williams.
听我说
Listen to me.
我明白
I understand.
我懂
I get it.
你想重返情场
Now, you want to get back on the horse.
你想忘记凯瑟琳
You want to move on from Catherine.
你别说了 听我说
Stop already. Listen to me.
艾莉把我介绍给了琳恩
Ellie introduced me to Lynn.
她看着像个很好的姑娘
She seemed very nice.
我们这次只是增进一下彼此的了解
This is a get-to-know-you thing.
我约她出去多了解一下她
I asked her out on a date to get to know her.
就这样 仅此而已
Okay? That's all, that's all it is. That's it.
我对此毫无意见
And I got no argument with any of that.
但你可是海豹突击队的
But you're a Navy Seal, right?
行动的第一准则是什么
What is the first rule of any op?
必须要有撤退方案
Always have an exit strategy.
你和这个女人去一个荒芜的小岛
You go to some deserted island with this woman,
搞潜泳什么的 你就完了
and you do your snorkeling or whatever, you're done.
不管你喜不喜欢她
Whether you like her or not,
都得跟她在岛上待一整天
you're stuck with her for the whole day.
你为什么就不能约她喝个咖啡什么的呢
I mean, whatever happened to just going out for coffee?
是她吗
That's her?
对
Yeah.
忘了我的话吧
Forget what I just said.
我那纯属瞎说
I don't know what the hell I'm talking about.
你们上岛去吧
You should go to that island.
祝你俩玩得开心
You and her, the two of you, have a good time.
或者干脆别回来了
Maybe not come back.
你们就在岛上过一辈子吧 换我就会
You should stay forever; I would stay forever.
永永远远不回来了
I mean, like, forever-ever.
你好吗
How's it going?
好极了
Pretty good.
我来拿吧
Let me take that.
我得说 你的野心不小啊
I got to say, you're ambitious.
怎么讲
Why?
大多数男人第一次约会
Most guys would just go for coffee
一般都约个咖啡或喝酒 但你没有
or mai tais on a first date, but not you.
要么玩真的要么拉倒 不是吗
Well, go big or go home, right?
看来是啊
I guess so.
我一直想去西北边的小岛潜泳
You know, I always wanted to snorkel the northwestern islands.
我小时候 我爸总是威胁我
My old man, he used to threaten
说要带我过去
to take me out here when I was a kid,
但最终也没去成
but, uh, you know, we never made it.
艾莉告诉我你父亲的事了
Ellie told me about your father.
听起来他是个好人
Sounds like a good man.
确实是
He was.
他是个非常好的人
He was a very good man.
我很高兴我提出了这个
I'm glad I mentioned doing this.
我也是
Me, too.
能让我开会儿吗
Mind if I take the wheel?
你以前开过吗
You ever driven one of these before?
开过
Yeah.
我算是在船上长大的
I grew up on boats.
我爸爸曾是个商业渔民
My father was a commercial fisherman.
你把我挤到一边去了
Okay, you're pushing me out of the way.
-先斩后奏啊 -一边去
- Is that what's happening? - Move over.
我从你后面过去
Just slide behind you here.
-我或许还能跟你学两招 -没问题
- I might learn something now. - All right.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Ready? - Yeah, I'm ready.
你说你♥爸♥曾是个商业渔民
You say your dad was a commercial fisherman?
没错
He was,
但我总说他开的太慢了
but I always said he went too slow.
他不是死于撞船事故吧
He didn't die in a boating accident, did he?
相信我
Trust me.
我都还不了解你呢
I don't even know you.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
什么
What?
什么噪声都没有
Absolutely nothing.
跟你说了这里是修养身心的好地方
Told you this place is good for the soul.
你上次来这里是什么时候
When's the last time you came out here?
十五岁
I was 15.
过去每个夏天我爷爷
My grandfather used to take
都会带我和哥哥来这里
my brother and I out here every summer.
我们在周末的时候选岛
On the weekends, we got to choose an island,
这座岛是我的最爱
and this one was my favorite.
看得出来原因 风景真不错
I can see why. It's beautiful.
清澈的海水 能见度也相当好
Crystal-clear water, and the visibility is sick.
今天会是个好天气
It should be great today.
准备好了吗
You ready?
你先请
After you.
我先来 不不不
After me? No, no, no.
我今天要展现下骑士风范
Gonna have to play the chivalry card today.
女士优先
Ladies first!
你们当兵的就是礼貌过头了
You military guys are way too polite.
你很风趣 不错
Oh, no, you're funny. That was good.
这招不错
You got me a good one.
现在怎么样
How'd you like that?
准备好了吗
You ready?
太美了
That was incredible.
有些物种我都没见过
I mean, I haven't even seen some of these species before.
那是因为没人来这里捞它们去养
That's 'cause no one's coming out here to put them in a tank.
想去探个险吗
You want to do some exploring?
好啊
Yeah.
我想给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
好
Okay.
你在洛杉矶大学念的本科 之后呢
All right, so you were undergraduate in Los Angeles, then what?
回到这里 在夏威夷大学拿到了心理学学位
Came back here, got my psych degree at UH.
运气不错 毕业后立马就有了工作
Got lucky-- they hired me right out of school...
公共事业部
Department of Human Services.
艾莉说你的工作与孩子有关
Yeah, Ellie said you work with kids.
主要是青少年 努力引导他们走向正途
Yeah, adolescents, mainly, trying to keep them out of jail.
我处理的对象都是棘手的孩子
I specialize in hard cases.
惯犯之类的
Repeat offenders.
那些已经快被社会放弃的孩子
Kids the system's ready to give up on.
但你没放弃他们
But you're not.
我不愿放弃任何人
I don't like to give up on anyone,
尤其是孩子
especially kids.
成功率怎么样
What's your batting average?
十年后再问我吧
Ask me in ten years.
听起来这工作不简单啊
Sounds like challenging work.
确实不简单
It is.
到了
This is it.
什么
What?
真美
This is amazing.
我说的吧
I told you.
这里真美
This is incredible.
史蒂夫
Steve...
笑一个
Smile.
得重新照一张了
We're gonna have to take another one.
为什么你要再照一张
Why are you gonna have to take another one?
澳大利亚著名风光摄影大♥师♥
这张照片就像你闯进了彼得·里克的镜头里
It kind of looks like you photo bombed a Peter Lik.
好了 我准备好了
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表