什么
What?
情人节 最忙碌的一晚
It's Valentine's Day. The busiest night.
什么
What?!
你还是可以少打一杆
You can still save a par here.
别说杆数了 大厨 我连情人节都忘了
Forget par, chef. I forgot Valentine's Day.
听着 大厨 帮我个忙
Listen, chef, i need a favor.
你能用你的关系
You can use your influence
今晚帮我和蕾妮订个位子 对吗
and-and get a table for me and Renee tonight, right?
不可能
No. Impossible.
一个月前所有的位子就被订完了
So we have been booked solid for a month.
我死定了
I'm a dead man.
你这一杆不打了吗
What about your par?
-你赢了 -谢谢
- You win! - Thank you!
抱歉
Sorry!
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
情人节快乐 宝贝
Hey, hey, Happy Valentine's Day, baby.
好 好
Oh, okay. Okay.
我懂了 你以为 以为我忘了
I-I see. You-you thought, you thought I forgot.
但那是我故意的
But you got played,
因为我想给你一个真正的 独一无二的
'cause I wanted to be able to give you a real, genuine
情人节惊喜 宝贝
Valentine's Day surprise, baby!
所以你没有忘
Oh, so you-you didn't forget.
当然没忘
Hell, no.
就像你去年"没忘记"我的生日一样
Like you "didn't forget" my birthday last year?
像你前年
And you "didn't forget"
"没忘记"我们的结婚纪念日一样
our wedding anniversary the year before that?
你怎么翻起旧账来了
See, why you gotta bring up old stuff?
拜托
Hey, come on, now.
你怎么就不能理解呢
Why can't you see this for what it is?
你的男人回家了
Your man is home,
站在他美丽的妻子面前
standing in front of his beautiful wife,
手里拿着花和巧克力
offering you these flowers and these-these chocolates
作为我爱的象征
as a token of my love.
别 我懂了
Oh, no, I see...
知道吗 我懂这是为了什么
you know, I see what this is.
我就知道你会懂
I knew you would.
不 不 我懂了
Oh, yeah, no, no, I see.
-我看到一个男人 -对 没错
- I see a man, mmm... - Yes, you do.
跑到街上
who ran out,
从德利街上的便利店里
and bought the last sorry bunch of gerbera daisies
买♥♥了最后一束非洲菊跑来道歉
from the convenience store over there on Durely street.
你怎么知道的
How you know that?
你连标签都没拿掉
You didn't even take the sticker off.
而你身上这件衣服
And I see the suit
上周我送去干洗了
that I brought to the dry cleaners last week
因为我打算把它捐给救世军
because I was going to donate it to the salvation army.
-什么 -我还看到
- What? - And I see...
面前这个男的
I see a man, mmm...
还穿着他的高尔夫鞋
still wearing his golf shoes.
没错
Oh, yeah.
对
Yeah.
我教导有方
Hey, I taught you well.
你真不愧是位警嫂
You really are a cop's wife.
而你 路易斯·普内尔·格罗弗
And you, Louis Purnell Grover...
给我住狗屋去
are in the doghouse.
24小时 不得假释
24 hours, no parole.
什么
What...?
臭男人
That man...
糟糕
Oh, no.
你们尽管笑
Yeah, yeah, yeah, laugh it up.
在狗屋待一晚的感觉怎么样
Okay, so what does a night in the doghouse look like?
我告诉你是什么感觉
I'll tell you what it looks like.
我住在一个破烂旅馆里
Me in a janky motel
躺在一个像是钉板的床垫上
on a horrible mattress stuffed with nails
墙壁也超级薄
And a wafer-thin wall
有一对烦人的情侣在另一边
with some freaky couple on the other side of it
试图创造新的性♥爱♥时长记录
trying to set a new sex endurance record.
卢 你怎么不来我家
Lou, why didn't you come to my place?
我家就是你家 你知道的
I mean, mi casa su casa, you know that.
我去了你家
Oh, I came to your house,
但你家空无一人
but it was completely dark.
我以为你在约会
I figured you were in there romancing,
所以我去了丹尼家
so I went over to danny's house.
好吧 不过我家
Right. Well, the romance was
绝对没有什么浪漫情节
definitely not happening over at my place.
对 看起来他好像在玩
Yeah, it looked like he was in there
猜谜游戏什么的
playing charades or something.
猜谜 你在玩猜谜游戏吗
Charades? You were playing charades or something?
我没有玩猜谜游戏
I was not playing charades.
梅丽莎和我在... 你是怎么说的
Melissa and I had a, um, what do you call it?
交换意见
An exchange of opinions.
交换... 我懂了
An exch... Oh! Okay, yeah.
我们结了婚的人都叫它吵架
Us married folks call that a fight.
然后我直接去了汽车旅馆
So then I just went to a motel.
为什么不来我家
What about my place?
你在家吗
Were you even at home?
不在
Nope.
这就是为什么
Well, then!
好了 这就是我可怜的情人节故事
All right, that's my sorry-ass Valentine's Day story.
到你了 麦格瑞特 到你了
Come on, now, Mcgarrett, come on.
-到你说了 -为什么大家这么想知道
- Time for you to share. - Why is everyone so obsessed?
我不觉得我丢脸的故事
I don't see how a humiliating story
能让你们感觉开心一点
about me is gonna make anyone feel any better.
这可说不定
You know, it just might.
好 如果阿成说了
Okay, fine, I'm happy to oblige
我很愿意效劳 怎么样
right after Chin steps up, how 'bout that?
我没意见
Okay, fair enough.
大伙 我没什么好说的
Guys, there is absolutely nothing to tell.
艾比 还是我
Hey, Abby, it's me again.
20小时之前
20小时之前
听着 我只想说
Listen, I-I just wanted to say that,
无论你发生了什么
you know, whatever you're going through,
我希望你能知道 你都可以告诉我
I hope you know that you can tell me.
好吗
Okay?
给我回个电♥话♥
Just give me a call me back.
多谢
Thanks.
又是语♥音♥信箱吗
Got voice mail again?
对
Yeah.
沉默并不总是代表
Hey, you know, silence doesn't always mean
有坏事发生
something bad's going on.
对不起 科诺
I'm sorry, Kono.
我在喋喋不休我的情况
Here I am, blabbing about my situation,
而亚当还在监狱
and you've got Adam in prison.
没关系
Oh, no, it's all right.
至少昨天晚上我没有在卡哈拉丢脸
At least I didn't humiliate myself at the Kahala last night.
你没必要提醒我 好吗
You don't have to remind me, okay?
说起来
Speaking of which--
你能帮我个忙吗
will you do me a favor?
别让其他人知道我的噩梦 好吗
Don't let the guys know about my nightmare, okay?
如果他们知道了 我就要从现在
Because if they do, I'm just gonna be a punch line
一直被嘲笑到十二月了
between now and December.
-没问题 -谢谢
- Got it. - Thank you.
阿成 科诺
Chin. Kono.
杜克
Duke.
阿成 昨天晚上很高兴见到你
Chin, it was, uh... very good to see you last night.
有什么新情况
So what's the latest?
克鲁兹夫人还在昏迷中
Mrs. Cruz is in a coma.
医生们在尽力而为
Doctors are doing everything they can.
情况不太妙
It's not looking good.
一旦她情况稳定
All right, well, once she's stable,
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表