她在加州司法部的失踪名单上
She was on the California Department of Justice missing persons list.
莫妮卡·瑟戈特是一名德国公民
Monica Segert was a German national.
她失踪了一年多了
She went missing over a year ago.
她当时作为学生参加了
She was flying as a student
环游世界的飞行
on an around-the-world airline ticket.
她们的信息都与我们的受害者吻合
Both the I.D.'s were a direct match to both our vics.
那我们在房♥间里面找到的那个
All right. What about the woman
照片上的女人是谁
in the photograph we found inside.
你找到的照片有一点褪色了
The picture you found was a bit faded
很难做面部识别
and makes it difficult to run facial recognition--
除非你是一个法医方面的天才
unless you're a forensic phenom.
我对她的面部进行了数字重组...
I did a digital reconstruct on her face,
匹配到了一张驾照
and... got a hit on a driver's license.
干的漂亮 "麦姬·金"
Nice. "Maggie King."
她的工作记录显示
Her employee records show she worked
她曾在东方纪念殡仪馆工作过
at the East Memorial Funeral home.
我们的嫌疑人查尔斯·奥科曼
That's the same place that our suspect,
也在同一个地方工作过
Charles Oakman, worked.
我猜是办公室恋情
I'm thinking workplace romance,
这段恋情在三年前戛然而止
which came to an abrupt end three years ago
因为她死于一场发生在乌拉圭的空难
when she was killed in plane crash in Uruguay.
她的意外死亡可能造成了心灵创伤
Her unexpected death was probably the trauma
诱发了奥科曼先生的杀人癖
that triggered Mr. Oakman's murderous proclivities.
没错 她就是在机场那里离开他的
That's it-- that's where she left him at the airport.
她再也没有回来
She never came back again.
现在那里是他一遍又一遍
And now that's where he sees her,
在其他女人身上看到她的地方
over and over again, in these other women.
看这个
Look at this.
麦姬有一栋注册在她名下的小屋
Maggie had a cottage registered in her name.
它在一个非常远的地方
Now, it's in a really remote location--
在基帕帕格尔齐郊外
It's out by Kipapa Gulch.
就是它 这就是他用来处理
That's it. That's got to be the place
那些尸体的地方
he's processing those bodies.
听着 格蕾丝
You know, Grace, um...
我知道你觉得自己已经成熟到
I know that you think you are Mature enough to
可以自己做决定了
make your own decisions,
但你还没有 好吗
But you are not, okay?
有一天你可以
Someday you will.
有一天你可以自己做决定
Someday you will be able to make your own decisions,
天哪我太紧张了
God help my anxiety levels.
也许有一天你会有你自己的孩子
And who knows, maybe someday you will have children of your own,
你会明白你妈妈和我所经历的一切
and you will know what your mother and I go through.
我是你的爸爸
I'm your father,
保护你远离那些可能发生的坏事..
and it is my job... to protect you
是我的使命
from the bad things that could potentially happen.
有许许多多可能发生的事情
And there are a lot of things that could happen that
让我整晚睡不着 你明白吗
keeps me laying awake at night, you understand?
我不是要剥夺你的乐趣 格蕾丝
I'm not trying to ruin your fun, Grace.
我希望你快乐
I want you to have a good time.
但不是以这样的方式 好吗
That's not what this is about, okay?
我想要保护你 保护你
I'm trying to protect you-- protect you
-不被潜在的危险所害 -丹诺
- from potential disaster... - Danno!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - I'm fine.
真的吗
You sure?
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby.
真不错
Wonderful.
-你的手♥机♥有信♥号♥♥吗 -没有
- Your cell phone work? - Nope.
那我们就散散步吧
All right, going for a walk.
走吧
Come on.
你不想走慢点跟我一起吗
Sure you don't want to walk back here with me?
不用 谢谢
It's okay. Thanks.
没有电
The power's out.
卢 帮我找下保险丝盒
Find me a fuse box, Lou.
好
On it.
卢 能找到保险丝盒吗
Lou, how we looking with that fuse box?
我还在找
I'm still lookin'.
我真烦死树林了
I hate the damn woods.
查尔斯·奥科曼 五零特遣队
Charles Oakman. Five-O.
举起双手走出来
Come out with your hands where I can see them.
卢 出个声
Lou, talk to me.
快说话 卢
Come on, Lou.
我找到了
Yeah. I found it.
史蒂夫 史蒂夫
Steve? Steve?
麦格瑞特
McGarrett?!
你没事吧
You okay?
-会没事的 -下面到底
- Yeah, I'll be fine. - Man, what the hell
出什么事了
happened down there?
我找到了科学怪人
I found Dr. Frankenstein.
还有他的新娘
And his bride.
掩护
Cover!
再走近一步 她就死定了
Any closer, she dies.
再拖延你就死定了
You wait any longer, you die.
直击心脏
Right through the heart.
杀死吸血鬼的唯一方法
Only way to stop a vampire.
你在干什么 加班吗
What are you doing? Working late?
我正要走
Um, I-I was just about to leave.
麦克斯 我只想过来
Max, I just wanted to come by
谢谢你在这个案子上给予我们的帮助
and say thank you for your help with this case.
要不是你的专业判断
The truth is, if it wasn't for your expertise,
我们也没办法这么快
I don't think we would've caught this guy
抓住这个人
as soon as we did.
要是我们没有介入 奥科曼很有可能
It is highly probable that, without intervention,
已经开始拼凑下一个新娘了
Mr. Oakman would have begun his work on the next bride.
对连环杀手来说
For serial killers,
每次谋杀都是在逐步接近
every murder results in a further refinement
他们的幻想
of their fantasy,
一步步达到完美
a quest for perfection.
泰德·邦迪[美国连环杀手]称其为学习曲线
Yes, Ted Bundy refers to it as the learning curve.
好吧
Okay. Um...
总之 干得漂亮
Anyway, good work.
只是尽职而已 少校
Just doing my job, Commander.
好吧
All right.
麦克斯
Max, uh...
恕我冒昧
It's none of my business,
虽然不关我的事
so forgive me,
但你手上的那份文件
but that file that you're reading,
在里面你找不到你母亲的
you're not gonna find your mother in there.
她就在这里
She's in here.
火奴鲁鲁 史莱勒斯儿童医院
火奴鲁鲁 史莱勒斯儿童医院
多谢你的传♥单♥
Thank you very much for the flyer.
-我们一定会来看你的乐队演出的 -好嘞
- We'll definitely come check out your band. - Right on.
谢了 兄弟
Mahalo, brutha.
谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
我们就上网看吧
Online we'll check it out, right?
他那乐队的歌♥太烂了
His band music really sucked.
没错 说得对
Yes, it did. Yes, it did.
但我得让他把车送到修车厂
But I need him to take my car to the garage,
而不是拆车厂 所以...
not to a chop shop, so...
所以你说了谎
So you told a lie.
算是吧
Yeah. I guess, uh...
我想我说的其实算是一种
I guess what I said was technically a...
善意的谎言
a variety of white lie.
无害的 好的那种
The harmless kind, the good kind,
避免伤害别人感情的那种
the kind designed to not hurt the guy's feelings.
和你对我和妈妈说的那种完全不同
Which is very different to the lie you told your mother and me.
-对不起 丹诺 -我知道
- I'm sorry, Danno. - I know.
别忘了跟你妈妈也道个歉 好吗
Just make sure you tell your mother you're sorry, too, okay?
我会的
I will.
我爱你 丹诺
I love you, Danno.
我也爱你 过来
I love you, too. Come here.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表