其中很可能就有我们要找的枪手
One of them could be our shooter.
好的 但是你得知道
Okay, but I'm just telling you,
没有咖♥啡♥因♥ 我毫无用处
I'm useless without caffeine.
你喝什么咖啡
How do you take it?
黑咖啡 加几块糖 能让你别再啰嗦吗
Black? Couple cubes of shut the hell up?
是的
Yeah.
两块糖 再加点奶油
Two, two cubes and then some cream.
就好极了
That be awesome.
当然 还有你的钱包
And then, of course, your wallet.
抱歉 你可能需要它
Sorry, you-you're probably gonna want that.
-我拿的 -该死 不是吧
- I took it. - Oh, hell no.
你自己去买♥♥你那该死的咖啡吧
You know what, you can get your own damn coffee.
我跟你怎么说来着
What did I tell you?
-我跟你怎么说的 -我知道 只是...
- What did I tell you, huh? - I know, it's...
把手放桌上
Put your hands on the desk.
-只是... -放好
- It's a-- - keep them there.
我控制不住
I can't help myself.
闭嘴
Close your mouth.
我很抱歉杀了你的手下
但我别无选择
事出无奈 情有可原
我请你来不是因为你杀了人
你的债务付清了
谁付的
我付的
By me.
听说你今早过得挺艰辛
Heard you had a rough morning.
你不想谈谈吗
You don't want to talk about it?
我不介意
That's fine with me.
你至少可以说声谢谢
You could at least say thank you.
我们都知道你这么做不是为了我
We both know you didn't do this for me.
我是个生意人
I'm a businessman.
我不希望战争
I don't want a war.
这个人毫无诚信
This man has no honor.
他袭击了我妻子 偷走我的钱
He attacked my wife, stole my money,
还杀死了你的两名手下
executed two of your men.
五郎 如果不是他搅局我们不会走到这一步
Goro, we wouldn't be here if he hadn't intervened.
他已经做出了补偿
He's made amends for that.
除了还债 他还给了你多少钱
How much did he pay you on top of the debt?
足够多
Enough.
可你还是派了手下来杀我
And still you sent your men to kill me.
实际上 这都要怪我
Actually, that was on me.
因为今天早上我还有一些其他事要处理
I had some other business to conduct this morning.
不然我就能更早和五郎先生达成协议了
Otherwise, I would have made the deal with Goro sooner.
那样你就不需要杀死那两个人了
And you wouldn't have had to kill those two men.
我们的交易结束了
Our business is concluded.
你可以走了
You are free to go.
我白白地
I killed two men.
杀了两个人吗
For nothing?
他
Uh, him.
不是她 不是他
Not her, not him.
她 那个一看就擅长编织的女人
Her, that woman who looks like she was born to knit.
还有那孩子
That kid.
孩子
The kid?
是的 我从他那里顺走了一副耳机
Yeah, I took a pair of beats off him.
那个富家小子乘坐的是一等舱
Look, richie rich was sitting in first class.
你小时候坐过一等舱吗
Did you ever fly first class when you were a kid?
当然没有
Yeah, no.
我向你保证
I mean, I guarantee you that his parents
等他们一到宾馆
are gonna buy him a brand-new set of headphones
他爹妈会给他买♥♥一副全新的耳机
as soon as they get to the hotel.
这是最后一位乘客
That's the last of the passengers.
所有人都在这了
That's everybody.
好了 总共十二名潜在嫌疑人
All right, got 12 potential suspects,
不包括那个孩子
not including the kid.
好了 让运输安全管理局发布他们的警报
All right, let's, uh, let's put TSA alerts out on all of them.
我不希望他们任何人
I don't want anybody leaving the island
在我们问过话之前离岛
until we have a chance to talk to them.
科诺 你找到那辆租车了吗
Yeah, Kono, you locate that rental car?
找到了 我从导航仪里找到一个地址
I did, and I was able to get an address off the GPS.
追踪到了唐人街的崴崴努伊当铺
Tracked back to Waiwai Nui Pawn Shop in Chinatown.
很好 把地址发给我
Okay, great. Send it through to me, okay?
干得好
Good work.
你跟我们一起去
You, you're coming with us--
需要你辨认那些你偷来的东西 走吧
you're gonna pick out all the items you stole. Let's go.
有人吗
Hello?
五零特遣队 有人在吗
Five-0, anybody here?
看来有人很喜欢猫啊
Looks like, somebody likes cats.
谁不喜欢呢 谁不喜欢猫
Who doesn't? Huh? Who doesn't?
把猫放下
Put the cat down.
后门开着
Hey, back door's open.
看来他在楼上还有处公♥寓♥
Looks like he's got an apartment upstairs.
门被撞开了
Door's been forced open.
你们都没有看过史蒂芬·金的小说吗
Either of you guys read Stephen King?
我觉得我们不该上去
I mean, I-I don't think we should go up these stairs.
小点声 跟紧点
Keep your voice down and stay close.
不 我没事 我还是待在这里吧
No, I'm good, I'm gonna stay right here.
快走 拜托
Let's go, please.
五零特遣队
Five-0!
安全
Clear.
这里有血迹
I got blood.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
没有 汉克 他只是在冰箱里睡午觉
No, Hank, he's, uh, he's just taking a nap.
不过还是得先给他解冻一下 以防万一嘛
We're gonna defrost him though, just to double-check, you know?
你们这是... 你们是在开玩笑吗
That's... is that... that's... is that... are you joking?
好吧 麦克斯说死因是
All right, so Max said the C.O.D.
被一枪射中胸口而死
was a single gunshot wound to the chest.
鉴证组找到一枚0.22口径的弹壳
Uh, CSU found, uh, a shell casing, 0.22 caliber.
和之前几名受害者一样
Same as our other vics.
死亡时间呢
How about time of death?
还无法确定
We're not sure.
冰箱被开到最大制冷
The fridge was turned all the way up.
影响了尸温
It affected the body temp.
等做完尸检 麦克斯会再通知我们
Max is gonna get back to us after the autopsy.
那好 枪手杀死凯蒂和她的目标之后
All right, so shooter takes out Katie and her mark,
没有找到他想要的东西
doesn't find what he's looking for,
然后去了汉克在宾馆的另一间房♥
goes over to Hank's other hotel room.
把那里也翻找了一遍
Uh, strikes out there as well.
没错 出于某种原因 他发现了
Right. Somehow, he figures out
东西被卖♥♥到当铺去了
that all roads led to the pawnshop.
这个宝贝
Oh, this piece here.
我们使用了"哎呀 抱歉"的策略
We swiped using "Oops, Sorry" routine.
偷窃过程 完美无缺
The execution, flawless.
人们需要努力的工作才能买♥♥这样的东西
People work hard for this stuff.
而你就这么偷走了吗
And you just take it?
你们心里就不觉得有一点愧疚吗
Don't you feel the least bit guilty about it?
你真是太可爱了
Aw, that's sweet.
请继续保持
Don't go changing.
所有东西都在这吗
Everything accounted for?
我记得偷了一部数码相机 它没在这里
Uh, well, I remember swiping a digital camera that is not here.
好吧 也许那就是枪手要找的东西
Okay, maybe that's what our shooter was after.
你还记得你是从谁那里偷走的相机吗
Would you recognize the guy you took that camera from?
当然 我们使用了"偶然碰撞"的策略
Yeah, sure, we did the "Bump and Grab".
我还和他对视了呢
I looked him right in the eyeballs.
但是我必须要说
But I'm gonna tell you something.
那部相机并不是什么高级货
It wasn't one of those fancy top-of-the-line cameras.
就是那种只有二十兆内存的货色
Just a little, like, cheap-o 20-meg deal.
最多不超过一百块钱
Not worth more than maybe a hundred bucks.
他们要找的不是那部相机
It's not the camera they were looking for,
是相机里面的东西
it's what's on it.
卢 汉克挑出来的那些乘客
Hey, Lou. You, uh, you get anywhere
你调查得如何了
with the passengers Hank picked out?
十二名嫌疑人已经排除了十一个
We cleared 11 of the 12 suspects.
其中九人在案发时都有可靠的不在场证明
Nine of them had solid alibis at the time of the murder.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表