什么是 你怎么回事 你生活在山洞里吗
What's Poopie-- what are you-- you live under a rock?
"便便企鹅"是一款手♥机♥游♥戏♥软件
Poopie Penguin is a game that you play on your cell phone
你是一只企鹅 在空中飞来飞去
where you're a penguin, and you're flying around in the air,
通过便便到别人头上来获得分数
and you poop on people's heads for points.
企鹅不会飞
Penguins don't fly.
的确
No.
在我的世界里 它们就会飞
They do in my universe.
我给你说一说吧
Let me explain something to you,
我孩子查理和格蕾丝 他们总是玩这个游戏
my kids, Charlie and Grace, they play this game non-stop.
就上个月 在这个游戏上花了一百块
Must have spent $100 on it just last month.
是啊 这就是APP内购买♥♥的妙处啊
Yeah, that's the beauty of in-app purchases.
我不觉得有什么妙的
Yeah, I don't think there is anything beautiful about it.
我觉得就是骗钱
I think that it is a scam.
你就是在抢孩子们的钱
You're ripping off children is what you're doing.
你一开始让他们免费玩
I mean, you give them the app for free,
然后他们要是想继续玩的话 就得付钱
and then they got to pay if they want to keep playing
是叫升级还是加分什么的
for the power-ups and the boosts or whatever you call it.
就像毒贩子推销毒品似的
You're like a drug dealer pushing dope.
第一次免费用 然后你这辈子就脱离不开了
First taste is free. Then they're hooked for life.
别恨玩家 恨这个游戏吧
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
我恨这个游戏 非常恨
I hate the game. I do very much.
你能住嘴 让他专心吗
Would you please stop and let him focus?
他需要专心 这很重要
He needs to focus. This is important.
我就是好奇
I'm just curious,
你是怎么构思这种游戏的呢
how do you think of something like that anyway?
简单
Ah, simple.
-首先 便便有趣 -好吧
- A, poop is funny. - I'll give you that.
第二 和每个人都相关 每个人都便便
B, it's relatable, everybody poops.
第三 很容易货币化
And C, it's easy to monetize.
生物学告诉我们 要想便便
I mean, biology tells us that in order to poop,
就得吃东西 而我控制食物补给
you have to eat, and I control the food supply.
别扯什么生物学了 好吧
All right with the biology, okay?
你卖♥♥99美分的虚拟企鹅食物
You sell 99 cent virtual penguin food, all right?
别臭美了
Get over yourself.
赢家 赢家
Winner, winner,
赢取炸鸡华夫饼晚餐
chicken-waffle dinner.
你定位了吗
You got a location?
定位了
I do.
像是从市中心里的办公楼里
It looks like those catfish e-mails were sent
发送出那些伪装骗人的邮件
from an office building downtown.
土司兄 告诉我在哪
Toast, talk to me.
再走八米多 然后右转
Keep going about ten more yards, and then head right.
信♥号♥♥追踪到了楼角的一个终端
Signal's tracing to a terminal in the far corner.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
你一家人真温馨 明茨先生
You got a beautiful family, Mr. Mintz.
我想他们如果发现他们的老爸
I imagine they're not gonna be too pleased
热衷于网络猎艳的话
when they find out that their old man
就不会这么开心了吧
is an online predator.
拜托了 你得理解
Please, you have to understand,
我不是坏人
I'm not a bad person.
好吧
Okay.
艾迪森·威尔斯发现了你的真正面目
Look, Addison Wells found out who you really were,
然后她就失踪了
and then all of a sudden she-she ends up missing.
你对此怎么解释
H-How do you explain that?
我承认在艾迪森面前伪装了自己
Now, look, I admit that I misrepresented myself to Addison,
但我跟她的失踪毫无关系
but I had nothing to do with her disappearance.
都只是我的意淫
It was all just a fantasy.
我从没想过要真的采取行动
I never planned on acting on it.
阿成把明茨的照片给希勒夫妇看了
Chin showed Mintz's photo to the Hillers.
他们觉得不是他
They don't seem to think he's our guy.
我并不意外 看这个
I'm not surprised. Look at this.
明茨同时还在勾搭十多个女人
Mintz was perving on at least a dozen other women,
而且他昨晚还用这个终端
and he was actually at this terminal
和她们其中之一聊天
chatting one of them up last night.
他大约晚上十一点下线
He logged off around 11:00 p.m.
好 也就是说
Okay. There's no way
在绑♥架♥发生的时候 他不可能在卡哈拉
he could've been in Kahala at the time of the abduction.
我求求你
I am begging you.
我不会告诉任何人的
I won't tell anybody.
求求你 放了我吧
Please. Let me go.
我不想死在这里
I don't want to die here.
求求你
Please.
放我走吧
Please let me go.
五零特遣队总部
五零特遣队总部
土司兄查了艾迪森的电脑
Toast just did a sweep of Addison's laptop.
发现了一些罪证鉴定室漏掉的东西
Found something the Crime Lab missed.
间谍程序
Spyware.
她的这个特别厉害
And she had it bad.
这不是那种会让你电脑运行变缓
I'm not talking about the kind that slows your computer down,
然后弹出壮♥阳♥药♥广♥告♥的那种
and gives you pop-up ads for boner pills.
这是"樱桃炸♥弹♥"
I'm talking about Cherry Bomb.
什么是"樱桃炸♥弹♥"
What's "Cherry Bomb?"
像是顶级黑客的办公软件
It's like Microsoft Office for black hat hackers.
是一整套恶意软件 包括键盘记录程序
It's a suite of malware that includes key loggers,
根文件和绕过指纹验证的程序
root kits, and fingerprint evasions
很恐怖的东西
Real scary stuff.
现在的情况是 我们找到了
The thing is, we found
感染艾迪森系统的可执行文件
the executable file that infected Addison's system.
是五个月前安装上的
It was installed over five months ago.
所以间谍软件在明茨"钓鱼"之前
So the spyware landed on her computer
就已经装在她的电脑上了
before she was catfished by Mintz,
这也就意味着入侵她电脑的人就是绑匪
which means that it had to be her kidnapper who infected her.
我们找出入侵电脑的人 就找到了凶手
We find out who's behind the hack, we found our guy.
好了 各位
Okay, guys,
我不知道谁攻击了艾迪森的电脑
I don't know who attacked Addison's computer,
但我可能认识知道的人
but I might know someone who does.
唐人街 旅馆北街
唐人街 旅馆北街
哥们 你做什么呢
Dude, what are you doing?
要演得真一点
Just keeping it real.
我可不想老朋友觉得我出♥卖♥♥♥了他
I don't want the old crew thinking I sold out.
不然我停两个街区外做什么
Why do you think we parked two blocks away?
真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
我们派了史酷比和夏奇去查这条线索
We're sending Scooby and Shaggy in to work this lead.
美国60年代热门卡♥通♥系列剧中的角色
暗号♥
Password.
乔舒亚
Joshua.
很好
Nice.
乔舒亚是1983年科幻片《战争游戏》中
Joshua was the backdoor password that Matthew Broderick used
马修·布罗德里克用来
to access the Cheyenne Mountain Nuclear Complex
入侵夏延山核设施的后台密♥码♥
in the 1983 sci-fi classic War Games.
没错
That's right.
你的电脑迷气质很适合 请进
Your nerd credentials are in order, you may enter.
这些可爱的坏蛋中谁是我们要找的汉·索罗
So, which one of these lovable rogues is our Han Solo?
十点钟方向
10 o'clock.
坐在豆袋椅子上
In the bean bag chair.
他的化名是空值传奇
He goes by Null Legend.
"樱桃炸♥弹♥"是他写的
He authored Cherry Bomb.
来看看
Well, look at this.
鸟屎队长又来体验程序员的贫民窟生活了
Captain Bird Turd is slumming it with the code jockeys again.
怎么 你已经挥霍光上百万家产了吗
What, did you blow through your millions already?
没
Nope.
我是想请你帮帮我的朋友
I was hoping you could help my boy here.
有人在用"樱桃炸♥弹♥"骚扰他的妹妹
See, someone's been using Cherry Bomb to creep on his sister.
深感遗憾
Sorry to hear,
不过我只给人们提供入侵的工具
but I just give people the tools to hack,
是否用在正途是他们的事
it's up to them to do so responsibly.
再说了 我的顾客们花了大钱来保证匿名
Besides, my customers pay top dollar to stay anon.
只不过他们在你这不是匿名的
Except they're not so anonymous to you.
你我都清楚你记下了所有买♥♥家的名字
We both know that you keep records of all your buyers,
这样的话 如果有一天真的引火烧身
so that way, if the heat does come down,
你还能拉个垫背的
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表