五零特遣队总部
五零特遣队总部
在古埃及的时候
Dates all the way back to Ancient Egypt.
理发师会为家庭和贵族上门服务
Barbers would make house calls to families and nobility.
-拜托 -我说真的
- Come on. - I'm serious.
他们在金字塔里发现了象形文字
They found hieroglyphics in the pyramids
展示法老们是如何剪头发的
showing pharaohs getting their hair cut.
好吧 你现在是在延续理发师的传统吗
Okay, and you're carrying the legacy for all barbers?
没错
Exactly.
既然理发师上门服务 你何必还要出门呢
Why go out when your hair maintenance man can come to you?
说真的
Truthfully,
我整个人都解放了
the whole thing has been liberating.
店里没有买♥♥保险其实也是件好事
Not having insurance on the shop turned out to be a blessing.
我可以节省下房♥租和水电费
I'm saving a fortune on rent, electricity, water.
没错 低成本 对吧
Yeah, right, low overhead, right?
肯定能赚不少钱
Must be good for profits.
其实我依然只是满足温饱 想想吧
Well, actually, I'm still just barely getting by. Go figure.
但是我并不抱怨
But, uh, I'm not complaining.
冲冲浪 剪剪头发
Catching waves, cutting hair.
还有什么不满足的呢
What else does a man need?
说得没错 兄弟
You said it, pal.
好了 来看下
All right, let's take a look.
看看
Voilà.
伙计
Buddy.
谢谢你 太完美了
Thank you, it's perfect.
我就想听这句话
That's what I want to hear.
还有什么我能为你做的吗
Anything else I can do for you?
是的 我叫你来不仅仅是为了剪头发
Yes. I didn't just call you down here for a haircut.
我需要帮忙
I need a favor.
突然觉得我该告辞了
That's my cue to say good-bye.
你去哪 你还没听我说是什么呢
Where you going? You haven't even heard what it is yet.
上次我帮你忙的时候
Yeah. Last time I did you a favor
我早早开店
I opened my shop early,
然后一整天都在躲子弹
I spent the rest of my day dodging bullets.
所以如果你不介意的话
So if you don't mind,
我要拿着我的佣金
I'd like to leave now
和一笔丰厚的小费
with my cash for services rendered
先行告退了
and, uh, a generous tip.
等下次你的头发需要修剪的时候再见了
And I will see you again when things get unruly upstairs.
奥德尔 如果我还有别的选择
Odell, if I had another choice,
也不会来找你 我真的别无选择
I wouldn't ask, but I don't.
我的朋友需要一名律师
My friend needs a lawyer,
现在你是我的最佳选择
right now you're my only option.
好吧 如你所见
Well, as you can see...
我不是一名律师
I'm not a lawyer.
但是你原来是律师
Yeah, but you were a lawyer.
你刚刚搬来岛上的时候通过了律师考试
You passed the bar when you first moved to the island,
也就是说你现在依然可以做律师
which means technically you can still practice.
那是十年前的事情了 兄弟
That was ten years ago, man.
我去参加考试是因为我开店
I only took the bar because I needed a loan
需要一笔贷款
to open up my shop
我父亲要求我通过考试才借给我
and my father wouldn't give me the money unless I did.
只是出于好奇
Just out of curiosity,
你朋友被指控了什么罪名
what's your friend being, uh, accused of?
是什么 酒驾还是私闯民宅
What is it, DUI, B and E?
谋杀
Murder.
我真的不感兴趣
I'm really not interested.
他是无辜的
He's innocent.
公设辩护律师已经准备认输
The public defender is ready to throw in the towel.
他已经准备接受认罪协议
The guy, he wants to take a plea bargain.
好吧 不接受协议 那就找个更好的律师
Well, don't take the deal. Get a better lawyer.
不行 我们试过了
We can't. We tried.
没有人愿意接手这个案子
No one wants to touch this.
好吧 如果所有人都说这是场必败之仗
Well, if everybody's saying it's a losing horse,
那也许你也应该认输
then, uh, maybe you better step away from the window.
奥德尔 这个人是五零特遣队的线人
Odell, this guy's a Five-0 asset.
如果他说不是他做的 我们相信他
If he says he didn't do it, we believe him.
遗憾的是 只有我们相信他
Unfortunately we're part of the minority.
他之前被这个法官审理过
Now, he's been in front of this judge before.
这个法官对他有偏见
This guy has it in for him.
他把庭审提前了
He's-he's accelerated the trial.
到什么时候
Till when?
这周一
This Monday.
那就是三天以后
That's three days from now.
我知道就剩下三天了
I know it's three days from now.
这家伙到底是谁
Who the hell is this guy?
抱歉 这间有人了
Oh, sorry, this room's taken.
你换间房♥去审这个老家伙
You're gonna have to interrogate this haole somewhere else.
桑民 这是奥德尔·马丁 你的新律师
Sang Min, meet Odell Martin, your new lawyer.
真的吗 麦格瑞特
Seriously, Mcgarrett?
这就是你能找到的最好的律师吗
This is the best you can do?
这是怎么回事
Huh? What happened?
送披萨的小哥没有空吗
Pizza delivery guy wasn't available?
大闹唐人街的老妖怪
Hey, big trouble in little China.
如果你想让我帮你 就别那么嘴欠
You want my help, ease up on the digs.
是啊
Yeah.
你肯定是个厉害的律师
You must be some lawyer.
怎么 你这是便装周五吗
What, are you going all out for casual Friday?
你确定你不想让他一辈子待在监狱里吗
Are you sure you don't want this guy locked up for life?
因为我想
'Cause I do.
相处时间长了就好了 我保证
He grows on you. I promise.
我猜也是 跟毒蘑菇一样
I bet he does, like a bad fungus.
如果我们真要这么做 我要做的第一件事
And if this is gonna happen, first thing I'm gonna need to do
就是剪掉他头上的那团乱草
is cut whatever that thing is growing out of his head.
你敢动我的头发
You touch my hair,
我保证我会因为谋杀你而入狱
and I'll be going to jail for your murder.
这次合作肯定很愉快
This is gonna work out great.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
不 不
No, no.
我绝对不会做那个小丑的律师
Absolutely no way am I representing that cartoon character.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你还没付我剪头发的钱
You didn't pay me for the haircut.
也许你老爸是对的
You know, maybe your old man was right.
麻烦你 永远不要提起我老爸
Hey. Do me a favor, don't ever bring up my old man.
好吗
All right?
抱歉 我错了 敏感话题
My bad, sensitive subject.
我理解
I get that.
但是他肯定也很难过
Must've been tough on him, too, though.
把那么大的希望寄托在他儿子身上
Putting all his hopes and dreams into his son
希望他有朝一日能跟随他的脚步
who would one day follow in his footsteps
继承家庭的传统 做一名律师
and, you know, reside over the family practice...
我知道你在做什么
I know what you're doing.
有用吗
Is it working?
很烦人
It's annoying.
奥德尔 我知道看起来不像
Odell, I know it doesn't seem like it,
但是那个人在这件案子上是无罪的
but that man in there is innocent of this crime.
我需要你
And I need you.
我正在努力挣脱所有责任的束缚
I'm trying to free myself from the binds of responsibility
而你却要把一个人的人生放在我手上
and you want to put a man's life in my hands.
但是如果你拒绝我的话
But if you say no to me,
一个无辜的人将会进监狱
an innocent man goes to prison.
来
Come on.
我猜猜
Oh, let me guess.
你找不到电梯了
You couldn't find the elevator.
你真是个烦人的老大婶
Must be a bitch getting old.
就不能闭会嘴吗
Would you shut up, please?
这案子他接手了
He's taking the case.
如果我不想要他呢
Well, what if I decide I don't want him?
那你后半辈子都得在监狱里过了
You go to prison for the rest of your life.
好吧 那就他吧
Okay. He can represent me.
真是多谢您老人家抬爱啊
Well, your gratitude is appreciated.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表