you've got someone to roll on.
让我把事情说明白
Let me be clear, okay?
不是我不能帮你们 是我不想帮你们
It's not that I can't help you, it's that I don't want to.
而且我觉得你知道原因
And I think you know why.
这真是太顺利了
This is going great.
和我预期的几乎一样
About as well as I expected.
好的 知道了
Okay, all right.
好了 你们两明显有些过节
Okay, it's obvious you two have some history,
但我们能不能各退一步 关注下我的问题
but can we just take a step back and focus on my problem?
稍等 杰瑞
Hold that thought, Jerry.
帕特里克要开始说我偷他创意的故事了
Patrick here was about to tell us how I stole his idea.
首先
First of all,
叫我的真名真是太不好了
very uncool using my real name,
其次 你的确偷了我的创意
and second, you did steal my idea.
-开始了 -好了 你记得吗
- Here we go. - Okay, remember?
我们在兹皮停车场写程序时
We were blasting a J in the Zippie's parking lot
一只鸟的粑粑掉在了我的肩膀上
and a bird dropped a deuce right on my shoulder,
我们就开始说起
and then we started talking
把这做成个游戏该有多酷
about how that would make a cool video game.
没错 但是你的设想中玩家只是个普通人
Yeah, but in your version the player was just an average dude
努力躲避被屎袭击
who was trying to avoid getting pooped on.
是我决定让玩家成为拉屎的人
It was my idea to make the player the pooper,
而不是被屎砸的人
not the poopee.
另外 我几天后把游戏拿给你看时
Plus, when I brought it up to you a couple days later,
你说 我引用原话
you said, quote,
"这是有史以来最蠢的主意了" 引用结束
"That's the dumbest idea ever," enquote.
这我要解释下
In my defense,
我说那话时可是清醒的
I was sober when I said that.
好了 空值传奇 或者帕特里克
Okay, look, Null Legend, or Patrick,
不管你叫什么名字
whatever your name is...
是帕特里克
It's Patrick.
帕特里克
Patrick.
你保护的那位顾客
The customer you're protecting,
画里的这个人 他绑♥架♥了一名女孩
the guy in this picture, he kidnapped a girl.
哥们 你妹妹被绑♥架♥了
Dude, your sister was kidnapped?
不 那只是个小伎俩而已
No that was just a clever ruse.
我其实是五零特遣队的
I'm actually with Five-0.
我只要说出一个暗号♥
And all I got to do is say the word,
骑士们就会冲进来
and the cavalry will storm this place,
拿走这里每一台电脑 逮捕你的整个团队
seize every computer in here, and arrest your entire crew.
到那时还有多少顾客愿意和你做生意呢
How many customers are gonna want to do business with you then?
真不敢相信你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
I can't believe you narc'd me out.
真不敢相信你还在32位的武士上
I can't believe you're still running Linux
运行Linux系统
on a 32-bit Samurai stack.
从中世纪走出来吧 哥们
Get out of the dark ages, dude.
还要把那个人的名字告诉我们
Also, get us that name.
行
Yeah.
通知火奴鲁鲁警局和鉴证组过来
Let's get HPD and CSU down here,
把这里搜个彻底
tear this place apart.
这个地方租给了一位叫雅各布·霍姆的人
Okay, so this place is leased to a guy named Jacob Holm.
邻居至少有几天没见过他了
Neighbors have not seen him for at least a couple days.
这可能意味着艾迪森没来过这里 对吗
Well, it probably means Addison was never here, right?
我们搜集了一下雅各布·霍姆的信息
Okay, so this is what we know about Jacob Holm.
他是本地一家律师事务所的技术人员
He worked in I.T. at a local law firm.
然后他因为从公♥司♥服务器上下载机密文件
That was, until he was fired for downloading confidential files
被公♥司♥开除
off the company's server.
霍姆的老板同意如果他归还偷窃的数据
Yeah, Holm's bosses agreed to drop the charges
就不起诉他
if he just returned the stolen data,
但是他向媒体曝光了
but instead he turned around and leaked
几百封电子邮件
hundreds of e-mails to the press
证明该事务所做着各种见不得人的事情
proving that the law firm was wrapped up in all kinds of dirt.
他们毁灭证据 掩盖诈骗事件
They were destroying evidence, covering up fraud,
甚至威胁证人
even threatened witnesses.
事情曝光后 媒体称霍姆为"激进黑客"
When the story broke, the press branded Holm a "Hacktivist."
他被判刑五年 坐了十八个月的牢
He ended up serving 18 months of a five year sentence,
去年七月从监狱释放
and, uh, he was released last July.
你从哪找到这些的
Where'd you find all this stuff?
他床头柜的文件夹里
Folder in his nightstand.
那他很为此骄傲 他认为自己是个英雄
Ah, so he's proud of it. He thinks he's a hero?
这说不通啊
It doesn't make any sense.
霍姆之前被逮捕
I mean, Holm's one prior arrest
是因为他思想意识驱动的犯罪
was for a crime that was ideologically motivated.
一个会黑进律所的黑客
All right, how does a guy go from hacking a law firm
怎么会去绑♥架♥一个大学生呢
to kidnapping a college kid?
太平洋中某处
太平洋中某处
喂 船长
Ahoy, Captain!
喂
Ahoy.
请原谅 我不是要指手画脚
I'm sorry, I don't mean to be a backseat sailor,
我只是想确认 航行一切顺利
but just want to make sure everything's all right with the ship.
一切顺利 兄弟 你为什么会问
All good, bruddah. Why you asking?
只是 根据我的计算
Well, it's just that, according to my calculations,
在此前四十分钟里
it appears that we've travelled approximately ten feet
我们前进了三米
in the last 40 minutes.
什么 怎么会
What? How is that possible?
看来我们的船因无风而停滞
It appears that our vessel is currently becalmed.
我估算风速大概为蒲福风级一级
I would put the wind speed at a one on the Beaufort scale.
说人话
English.
没有风
There is no wind,
所以船无法前行
hence the boat isn't moving.
弗利帕
Flippa!
弗利帕
Flippa!
什么事 兄弟
What gives, brah?
你本该是我的导航的
You're supposed to be my GPS.
抱歉 表哥 我晕船
Sorry, cuz, I got seasick.
找到我们的"导航系统"失灵的原因了
I see why our navigation system's on the fritz.
让你的大副来管酒
Well, leaving your first mate in charge of the liquor
看来并不是最明智的做法
may not have been the most prudent move.
别担心 法医
Don't sweat it, Doc.
我有专门针对这种情况的辅助引擎
I got an auxiliary engine just for this situation.
我就假设你在我们航行前
I assume you checked that the battery was charged
有检查电池是否充电
before we set sail.
这玩意还有电池
This thing has a battery?
呼救 呼救
Mayday. Mayday.
这里是SS丁字裤诱惑号♥
This is the SS Thong Magnet
我们需要紧急援助
needing emergency assistance.
恐怕电台也得用电池吧
And I'm afraid the radio is powered by the battery as well.
而我们在几小时之前就没有信♥号♥♥了
And we lost cell service a few hours ago.
你为什么这么镇定
Why are you so calm about this?
我会表现出自信的模样
Well, I project outward confidence
来应对焦虑
as a way of coping with stress.
而我内心是恐惧的
Inside, I'm terrified.
我们会死在这里的
We're gonna die out here.
在我的眼皮子底下 没人会死的
Nobody's dying on my watch.
我们只要发射一个遇险信♥号♥♥就行了
All we got to do is send a distress signal up.
海岸警卫队会来拖我们回岸边的
Coast Guard will come and tow us to shore.
你一定是在逗我 兄弟
You got to be kidding me, brah.
肯定是忘了开保险 给我
Must be a safety-- give it here.
当然了 让醉汉来拿枪
Sure, let the drunk guy handle the firearm.
好主意
Great idea.
大家冷静 我来搞定
Everyone chill, I got this.
这一枪可没打偏啊
Well, there's no missing that.
听说你有发现
I heard you got something.
是的 艾迪森不是霍姆唯一在监视的人
Yeah, Addison wasn't the only person that Holm was spying on.
看来他把间谍软件安插到了一千多台机器上
Looks like he put spyware onto over 1,000 machines.
他在瞄准其他受害者
He was targeting other victims.
的确 看来他可能已经选了一个了
Exactly, and it looks like he may have selected one.
他有个以杰森·普特南命名的文件夹
He's got a folder with this guy's name on it, Jason Putnam.
很多资料啊
Whoa, that's a lot of data.
超过万亿字节
Over a terabyte.
邮件 财务状况 通话记录
E-mails, financials, recorded phone calls,
他甚至还黑了几个摄像头
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表