《天堂执法者》前情提要
Previously on Hawaii Five-O...
阿成 怎么了 你认识这个家伙吗
Chin, what's the matter? You know this guy?
是的 他的名字是加百列·威克洛夫特
Yeah, his name is Gabriel Waincroft.
他是我的小舅子
He's my brother-in-law.
我会把你从屋顶给扔下去
What I should do is throw you off this damn roof!
我也会对你做同样的事情
I should do the same to you
因为你没能保护好我的姐姐
for not protecting my sister.
你杀了我的父亲 你这个混♥蛋♥
You murdered my father, you son of a bitch.
告诉我为什么
Tell me why!
快递
Delivery.
这对他来说就像在下棋
You see, this is a chess game to him.
他这是送来了一条消息
He just sent us a very clear message
明确告诉我们他领先了
that he is moves ahead.
跟你们介绍一下艾比·邓恩警官
I'd like to, uh, introduce you to inspector Abby Dunn.
旧金山警局以我们为模板
San Francisco PD's putting together
组了一支特遣队
a task force based on what we do.
你好
Aloha.
你好
Hi.
我喜欢你 阿成 我...
I like you, Chin, I...
我真的很喜欢你
I really like you.
我也喜欢你 艾比
I like you, too, Abby.
但我更希望能面对面谈这些
But I'd much rather have this conversation in person.
可我现在在旧金山
Except I'm in San Francisco right now.
工作上的事
Work stuff.
好了 都在这里了
Okay, it's-it's all there.
现在让我见我弟弟
Let me see my brother now.
说话算话
Deal's a deal.
小马
Matty.
小马 是我
Matty, it's me.
想带他走吗
Want to take him with you?
还是想我们把他运走
Or would you prefer that we ship him?
我的乖儿子
There's my boy!
-过来 -妈妈
- Come here. - Mama!
-你好妈妈 -你好 小帅哥
- Hey, ma. - Hello, handsome.
见到你真好
Mm, so good to see you.
威基基 莫纳罗度假俱乐部
威基基 莫纳罗度假俱乐部
我们都该拥有美好的事物
We all deserve nice things.
摆脱平淡 世俗 平凡
An escape from the bland, the mundane, the vanilla.
今天你们在这里所见的就是一种解脱
What you've seen here today can be your escape.
莫纳罗度假俱乐部为大家提供
The Mau Loa Vacation Club is offering
独享分时度假所有权的机会
an exclusive opportunity for timeshare ownership.
如果你们今天报名
And if you sign up with us today,
也会有梦幻般的体验
you, too, can live the dream.
这边请
Shall we?
他很厉害
He's very good.
对 他很棒
Yeah, yeah, he's great.
你知道"分时度假所有权"有点矛盾
You know, "Timeshare ownership" is kind of like an oxymoron.
其实你是用抵押付款的方式
You know, you basically get a fancy hotel room
住进了豪华酒店客房♥ 就只是这样
with a mortgage payment-- that's all it is.
有人还有疑问吗
Does someone have a question?
没 没有 我丈夫只是感叹
No, no, my husband was just remarking
这地方多么美
on how beautiful the place is.
威廉姆斯先生
Mr. Williams.
让我来给你描绘下这个画面
Let me paint this picture for you.
-好 -太阳和太平洋融为一体
- Okay. - The sun's melting into the Pacific.
冰镇着一瓶香桐明星玫瑰香槟
You've got a bottle of Domaine Chandon Etoile Rosé on ice,
怀里卧着的是你美丽的妻子
and this beautiful wife of yours in your arms.
你还能想比这更浪漫的吗
Can you imagine anything more romantic than that?
不能
No, no.
你可以暂停一下描绘那画面
You-you can put the paintbrush down for a second.
亲爱的 我要和你单独谈谈 如果...
Honey, I need to speak to you alone if that's...
别 别这么没礼貌 亲爱的 没事
No, no, don't be rude, sweetheart. It's okay.
请继续 我们...我们没事
Just-just carry on. We're re... We're good.
克莱拉 现在我有话要说
Clara, now. I need to speak,
我现在就得和她谈谈 你能理解吧
I got to speak to her right now, you understand, right?
-瞧 走吧 -失陪
- See? Come on. - Excuse us.
我们很快过来
We'll be right back.
-抱歉 -我保证
- Sorry. - Promise.
-老妈 -怎么
- Ma? - Yeah?
就这样了 到此为止吧
Make it stop. It's over.
求你 我不想再这样了
Please, I don't want to do it anymore.
-你答应了的 -对 我是答应了
- You promised. - Yeah, I did. I promised.
我答应过会假装成老爸
I promised that I would pretend I was dad
你就可以拿到游轮票
so you could get tickets to a cruise.
我不知道要去哪里
To where, I have no idea.
好 可你也答应过我
Okay, but you-you promised me
这只要一个小时
that it would only take one hour.
我们在这待了四小时了
We've been here for four hours.
四小时不算什么
Four hours is nothing.
你知道我生你的时候疼了多久吗
Do you know how long I was in labor with you?
36个小时
36 hours!
更别说每周六
Not to mention, every Saturday,
带你参加那些少棒联盟比赛
all those Little League Tournaments.
还记得吗
Remember those?
开车走遍整个三洲地区
Driving all over the Tri-State area?
我为你牺牲了
I sacrificed for you.
所以像个男人一样假装我们是夫妻
So man up and pretend that we're married,
因为拿不到游轮票我绝不走 明白
because I am not leaving here without that cruise-- got it?
明白了
I got it.
等你去巡游了
You're gonna be on a cruise,
我就得住医院了 老妈
I'm gonna be in therapy, ma.
到时间了
About time.
老妈
Ma...?
互动英语火奴鲁鲁 库亚基尼医学中心
火奴鲁鲁 库亚基尼医学中心
救他
Fix him.
拜托了
Please?
什么情况
Hey, what do we got?
受害人身份不明
So, our victim's a John Doe.
送往医院后死亡
He was brought in DOA,
胸口有多处枪伤
multiple gunshot wounds to the chest.
那个送他来的人是什么情况
What about the guy who brought him in?
他叫尼尔·帕莱亚
His name is Neil Palea.
鉴证组查了他的手
CSU swabbed his hands.
没有枪击残留物
No trace of GSR.
他不像是开枪的人
Doesn't look like he's our shooter.
那他和受害人是什么关系
Well, what's his connection to the vic?
他不肯说
Mm, he wouldn't tell me.
什么 他拒绝配合吗
What, he's refusing to cooperate?
也不算是
Not exactly.
你好 尼尔...
Hey, Neil...
这位是史蒂夫·麦格瑞特少校
this is Commander Steve McGarrett.
还记得我给你提起过他吗
Remember I told you about him?
他要问你几个问题 好吗
He needs to ask you a few questions, okay?
我的制♥服♥脏了
My uniform is stained!
我不能这样去上班
I can't show up for work like this.
我要回家换衣服
I need to go home and change!
好
Okay.
没问题
No problem.
尼尔
"尼尔"是尼尔·阿姆斯特朗的尼尔吗
"Neil" Like Neil Armstrong?
第一个登上月球的人
First man on the moon.
阿姆斯特朗指挥官的左脚在协调世界时的
Commander Armstrong's left boot hit the lunar surface
2点56分首次踏上月球表面
at precisely 2:56 coordinated universal time.
没错 先生
Yes, sir.
"人的一小步 人类的一大步"
"One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."
是"'个'人的一小步"
"One small step for a man."
声学分♥析♥证实了那个丢失的音节
Acoustic analysis confirmed the missing syllable.
真的吗
Really?
你之前知道吗
Did you know that?
不知道
No.
我之前也不知道
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表