在她联♥系♥我们之前
so, until we hear back from her,
这就是我们的主要战线 好吗
this is our line of attack, all right?
我们要围捕这些混混 越多越好
Let's round up as many of these punks as we can
直到我们找出一个和劫案有关的人来
until we find one that knows something about the hijackings.
先你一步想到了
One step ahead of you there.
有几个人的摩托车最近给火奴鲁鲁警局扣留了
A few of these guys had their bikes seized recently by HPD.
我在扣押所把车放出之前
I managed to get them tagged with GPS
给车上装了定位装置
before they were released from impound.
非常好
Well, that's good.
下一次他们再有群体活动 我们会到场
Next time one of these things goes down, we'll be there.
我问你件事 小妹妹
Let me ask you something, sista.
我看起来像是能骑摩托车飞越大厦的人吗
Does it look like I can ride a motorcycle off a building?
我们不是说你亲手杀了他
We're not saying that you killed him yourself.
而是说你指使了这次袭击
We're just saying you ordered the hit.
我为什么要那样做
And why would I do that?
因为你负责为萨摩亚帮诈取钱财
Because you're a bagman for the Samoan mob.
凯文·哈珀死前正要说出
And Kevin Harper was about to go on record
你正从他的生意中诈取钱财
that you were extorting money from his business.
诈取钱财 那么你认为每一个
Bagman? So you think every Samoan
胳膊上有刺青的萨摩亚帮都是罪犯吗
with some ink on their arm is a criminal?
说得挺好
Nice try.
看 火奴鲁鲁警局已经监视你四星期了
See, HPD's been up on you for weeks.
此时此刻
And right now,
他们正在破解你的帐目
they're decoding what appears to be your ledger.
你认出来了 是吧
You recognize that, don't you?
所以你明白吧 不管有没有他的证词
So, you understand that with or without his testimony,
你都会被抓
you were going down.
不过只是 现在我们可以在你的罪名上
Just now, we can add conspiracy
再加上谋杀罪这一条
to commit murder to your charges.
我知道我有诚信问题
I realize I have a credibility problem here.
但是你必须相信我
But you got to believe me.
这个你一直提的叫哈珀的家伙
This, uh, Harper dude that you keep on mentioning,
我从没听说过他
I've never heard of him.
而且我绝对没有让人杀他
And I sure as hell never had him killed.
我觉得你没有什么方法能证明你的清白吧
I don't suppose there's any way you can prove that?
是是 明白了 谢谢
Yup. Yup. I got it. Thank you.
刑事情报组刚完成了对劳鲁帐目的破解
CIU just finished decoding Laulu's ledger.
上面并没有出现凯文·哈珀的名字
Kevin Harper's name isn't anywhere in it.
不好意思 你是说
I'm sorry. You're telling me
萨摩亚帮没有从他那里收取保护费
the Samoans were not taking protection money from him?
没有 据劳鲁说
No. According to Laulu,
他们不会沾手大型生意
they stayed away from large businesses.
那样企业主去向警方举报的风险太大了
There was too much risk that the owners would go to the cops.
哈珀在撒谎
Harper was lying.
好像是的
Yeah, looks like it.
也向他的家人撒了谎
And to his own family, too.
所以问题是
So, the question is,
他偷那些钱到底是为了什么
what was he really stealing that money for?
不知道 不管是什么 这让他丢了命
I don't know, but whatever it was, it cost him his life.
看啊 爸爸 摩托车
Look, Daddy. Motorcycles!
是的 有一群人在骑
Oh, yeah, there's a bunch of 'em.
哇 酷
Whoa! Cool!
太炫了
That's awesome!
爸爸 我们跟上去吧
Let's follow them, Daddy.
绝对不可以
Absolutely not!
卡内欧哈 H3公路
卡内欧哈 H3公路
你们的表演真精彩 先生们
That was quite a show, gentlemen,
为了表示敬意
and now, to show our appreciation,
这些友善的警♥察♥将要护送你们去监狱
these fine officers will now kindly escort you to jail.
夏威夷 火奴鲁鲁 808道路战士
阿西·牧野
Ahe Makino?
你被保释了
You just posted.
好的 兄弟们
All right, boys.
外面见喽
See you on the outside.
好的 好的
All right, all right, all right.
你刚说我被保释了
You said I made bail!
他撒谎了
Oh, he lied.
走吧
Let's go.
听好了 阿西
All right, listen up, Ahe,
我们要好好问你一些问题
'cause we're about to do you a solid.
现在你的伙伴们认为你被保释了
Right now your boys think you made bail.
是的 他们都以为你回到大街上了
Yeah, as far as they know, you're back on the street,
而不是在这里告诉我们
not in here telling us everything you know
那些被劫的卡车的事
about those trucks that were hit.
我怎么可能知道那些事情
Why would I know anything about that?
你知道我们是警♥察♥吧
You know we're cops, right?
所以我们知道你有私藏
So we know that you already have a record
和售卖♥♥赃物的犯罪记录
for possession and sale of stolen property.
还有一件事
And there's this other thing.
在审查你的时候 火奴鲁鲁警局搜查了
While you were being processed, HPD searched your place
你的住处 发现了那次劫案中的各种财物
and found all sorts of merchandise from the hijackings.
好的 听着 现在事情是这样的
All right, look. Here's the deal, right?
你参与到什么程度 沾了点边
What are you, about a buck,
半核心 还是完全是主犯呢
50, dripping wet?
你并不符合任何一个
Okay, you don't match the description
劫持者的特点 知道吗
of any of the hijackers, okay?
这对你是个好消息
This is good news for you.
另外 我们猜你也没胆量
Plus, we're guessing that you don't have the balls
去冒这么大的险
to stick your neck out on the line like that,
给他们做掩护
which makes you just their fence.
好的 你要做的就是
All right, so what's gonna happen is,
给我们一个名字
you're gonna give us a name right now,
然后你就可以回家了
and you can go home.
好吧
Okay.
你们在找的那个人是冰哥
The guy you're looking for is Iceman.
冰哥 像《壮志凌云》里的那个人么
Iceman? Like from Top Gun?
汤姆·克鲁斯主演的电影
《壮志凌云》是什么
What's Top Gun?
他说 《壮志凌云》是啥了么
Did he say, "What's Top Gun?"
就为这我就想逮捕他
I should arrest him just for that.
我们去哪能找到冰哥
Where do we find Iceman?
我没法说
I couldn't tell you.
我连他的真名都不知道
I don't even know his real name.
成立于美国隶属于共济会的兄弟会
-想知道很容易 -这又不是圣地兄弟会-That's convenient. - This ain't the Shriners Club.
我们可没有名片
Okay, we don't have business cards.
你知道圣地会 却不知道《壮志凌云》
You know what the Shriners Club is, you never seen Top Gun?
你怎么和冰哥联♥系♥
How do you get in contact with Iceman?
我没联♥系♥过
I don't.
他有东西要运的时候会主动叫我
He comes to me when he has stuff to move.
上一次他说他很快要抢一些笔记本电脑
Last we spoke, he said he was coming into some laptops soon.
多快
How soon?
应该是今晚
Tonight, apparently.
告诉我要准备明早接第一批东西
Told me to expect them first thing tomorrow morning.
好的 假如这个家伙说的是实话
All right, so if this guy is telling the truth,
今晚应该会有批笔记本电脑要运送
there should be a shipment of laptops getting boosted tonight.
是的 阿成正在调货物舱单
Right, well, Chin's pulling up cargo manifests right now.
如果我们能确定那伙人要抢哪辆卡车
If we can find out which truck the crew is going hit,
也许就能把他们逮个正着了
then maybe we can catch these guys in the act, right?
进展如何
All right, what's going on?
从我们搜集的信息看
From what we've put together,
哈珀在过去三年里从他公♥司♥里
Harper made nearly $800,000 disappear
转移了将近八十万美元
from the company over the last three years.
账面价值 现资产净值 收入 自♥由♥现金流
这家伙很善于掩盖痕迹呀
Guy got pretty good at covering his tracks, too.
我是说 他竭尽可能地在做假帐
I mean, he tried every conceivable trick in the book.
哈珀一家的生活并不奢侈
The Harpers seem to be living well within their means, though.
没有豪车 也不奢侈度假
No fancy cars, lavish vacations.
那么钱都去哪了
So where did all the money go?
我不清楚 但至少有一部分
I'm not sure, but at least some of it
是转给一个叫约翰·梅瑟尔的人的
was going to this guy-- John Messer.
帐目显示
According to the books,
哈珀每年支付他十五万美元
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表