我喜欢你的模型
I like your models.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在这艘船上服役过
You know, I, uh, I actually served on this one a few times.
企业号♥航♥空♥母舰
The USS Enterprise.
有很多美好的回忆
Got a lot of fond memories.
我们叫她"大企业"
We called her the Big E.
那是她的昵称
Oh. That was her nickname.
尼尔 可能你已经知道了
You know, Neil, you probably already know this,
这艘船其实是一个追踪站 为了
but this ship was a tracking station for...
为了追踪友谊7号♥太空舱
for the Friendship 7 space capsule.
第三次水星任务使用了它
It was used in the third Mercury mission.
约翰·格伦是宇航飞行员
Astronaut John Glenn was the pilot, and on that mission
在那项任务中成了首位环飞地球的美国人
became the first American to orbit the Earth.
没错 尼尔
That's right, Neil.
我能拿起来看看吗
Can I pick it up?
想碰别人东西前
You're supposed to ask permission
应该要许可
before you touch someone's things.
没问题 拿吧
Yeah. Yeah. Have at it.
很不错 是吧
That's pretty cool, huh?
楼梯抽烟人
Hey. Our stairwell smoker.
我们找到了他的身份
We got an I.D. on him.
好的
All right.
尼尔 你能
Hey, Neil, can you, uh...
能帮我个忙吗
can you do me a favor?
埃里克检验了尼尔发现的
Okay, so, Eric processed the cigarette butts
那些烟头
that Neil collected.
我们发现DNA和这个人吻合
We got a DNA hit on this guy--
泰森·瓦格斯
Tyson Vargas.
他因为抢劫在哈拉瓦监狱蹲了两年
He did two years at Halawa for robbery.
六个月前获得假释
Was paroled six months ago.
尼尔 这个人
Hey, Neil, is that the guy
是你在楼梯间看到在抽烟的男人吗
that, uh, that you saw smoking in the stairwell?
是的
Yeah.
曼达 瓦格斯住处
曼达 瓦格斯住处
安全
Clear.
没有反击的迹象
Nothing to indicate they fought back.
这些人是突然被袭击的
These guys were taken by surprise.
我在这发现了瓦格斯
I got Vargas over here.
尼尔说有四个男人
Neil said there were four men.
我觉得整个抢劫团伙都在这了
I'm thinking this is the entire heist crew.
也许还有第五个人
Or maybe there's a fifth man
也许他们被出♥卖♥♥♥了
and this is a double-cross.
如果不是 那他们抢劫银行的行为
If not, then whatever they stole from the bank
真的惹怒了某些人
really pissed somebody off.
肝温说明死亡时间
Liver temperature puts TOD
大约在今早十一点
at approximately 11:00 a.m. this morning.
至于死亡原因
As for the cause of death, well...
很明显了
That should appear obvious.
另外 死者死前受到了严重的擦伤
Additionally, our victims suffered extreme abrasions
以及各种挫伤
and various premortem contusions.
如果他们在被害之前受到了折磨
Well, if they were tortured before they were executed,
很可能他们已经交出了偷的东西
maybe they already gave up what they stole.
这正好证明了你说的团伙里还有第五个人
You know what, that supports your fifth member
真是那样的话
of the crew theory, and if that's the case,
说明尼尔可能还有危险
that means Neil still might be in danger.
科诺 帮个忙
Kono, do me a favor.
送他回公♥寓♥
Take him back to his apartment
让火奴鲁鲁警局戒备四周
and have HPD put a full security detail on the place
-直到破案为止 -明白
- until all this is done. - Copy that.
麦克斯 请调出这些人的身份信息
Max, we gotta I.D. of these guys right now, please.
读取中 山姆·利力哈
山姆·利力哈
Sam Liliha.
读取中 利奥·克鲁兹
利奥·克鲁兹
Leo Cruz.
火奴鲁鲁警局报告 核心记录
最后是保罗·库哈
And finally, we have Paul Koha,
记录在我们持械抢劫和加重攻击罪的系统里
in our system for armed robbery and aggravated assault.
-保罗·库哈 -你熟悉这名字
- Paul Koha. - You recognize that name?
是的 那个银行的副经理
Yeah, the assistant manager at the bank,
名叫艾拉·库哈
Ella Koha.
我猜这应该不是巧合吧
Well, I'm guessing that's not a coincidence.
艾拉 你哥哥是抢劫银行团伙里的一员
Ella, your brother was part of the crew that robbed your bank.
这意味着你也必定卷入了这个案子
All right? Which means you had to have been involved.
不是这样的
It wasn't like that.
不是吗
It wasn't?
那告诉我们是怎样的
Then tell us how it was.
我发现富勒先生在为一位客户洗钱
I found out that Mr. Fuller was laundering money for a client.
哪个客户
Which client?
我不知道 我发誓
I don't know. I swear.
钱被分散在十几个假账里
The funds were spread out across dozens of falsified accounts.
我发现他对各项记录
I found out he was keeping records
和自己的账号♥都严格保密
And account numbers in his office safe.
我告诉了我哥哥这件事
I told my brother about it
他说 另外一些人偷钱
and he said we'd be taking money from someone
我们就从他们手里拿钱
who probably stole it themselves.
没人会利益受损
No one would get hurt.
我们可以拿光帐里的钱
We could drain the accounts
而我的经理 富勒先生
and my manager, Mr. Fuller,
也不会向警♥察♥报告这事
wouldn't be able to report it to the police.
这就解释了为什么他们都没偷金库里的钱
Well, that explains why they ignored all that cash in the vault.
从那里偷还要运输
They'd have to carry all that money.
而账户里有更多的钱
The account numbers would be worth more.
艾拉 你哥哥和他的团伙偷了多少钱
How much money did your brother and his crew steal, Ella?
9400万美元
$94 million.
现在钱在哪
Where's the money now?
我把钱转到了一个海外账户
I transferred it to an offshore account.
好的
All right.
所以杀害那个团伙的人
So whoever executed the crew
是在找那笔钱
is looking for that money.
马克是个坏人吗
Was Mark a bad person?
不是
No.
有时候人会做出坏的决定
Sometimes people make bad decisions.
这并不影响
It doesn't change the fact
马克是你朋友 他关心你的事实
that Mark was your friend and that he cared about you.
等一下 联邦调查局找你母亲是要做什么
Wait a minute. What could the FBI possibly want with your mother?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你觉得我为什么打电♥话♥给你
Why do you think I'm calling you?
-你问她了吗 -当然问了
- Did you ask her? - Of course I asked her.
你这问题问得真傻
What kind of stupid question is that?
为什么对我发火
Why you getting mad at me?
因为我没时间解释理所应当的事情
'cause I don't have time for the obvious, okay?
二十分钟后我要把我妈丢在联调局里了
I gotta drop my mom at the feds
然而却不知道原因
in 20 minutes and I have no idea why.
别说了 你想让我过去
Stop. You want me to come down there?
那我就过去 好吗
I'll come down there, all right?
不需要 你真好
No, that's very nice of you,
但是你手里有活
but you got your hands full.
你知道吗
Hey, you know what?
你可以买♥♥几张游轮票
You could use those-those cruise tickets
逃出这个岛
and flee the island.
真好笑 史蒂夫
That's very funny, Steve.
我真想这样做
I actually would do that,
只是我手上并没有游轮票
except for the fact that I didn't get the cruise tickets.
听着 我要挂了
Hey, well, listen, I-I gotta go.
趁我妈还没成为美国头号♥通缉犯
Before my mom ends up on America's most wanted.
好的 如果需要我 我立马来
Okay, listen, you need me, I'm here, all right?
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
对富勒已经发出了全境通告
APB is out on Fuller.
我们已经在他家和银行驻扎了调查小组
We got units stationed at his home and at the bank.
问题是
The thing is,
他的车停在了家里
his car is parked at his house
他的电♥话♥也关机了
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表