小胖
Chunk, huh?
我小时候有点胖
Uh, I was kind of a chunky baby.
有点
Kind of?
十斤八依旧是奥尔特加家族最重纪录
12 pounds is still a record in the Ortega family.
十斤八
12 pounds?
你们真该看看她尿布的尺寸
Should've seen the size of her diapers.
够了 小杰 我想他们已经明白了
Okay, Jer, I think they get the point.
杰瑞说你就读加州大学洛杉矶分校法学院
Uh, Jerry tells us you're at UCLA Law.
厉害厉害
That's-that's impressive.
-祝贺你 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thanks.
再过一年 她就是奥尔特加法律顾问了
One more year, and she'll be Counselor Ortega.
你打算在这儿待多久
How long you, uh, you gonna be in town?
就待几天
Oh, just a few days.
我春假有几天时间
I had some time over spring break
想着可以回家看看我哥哥
and thought I'd come home and see my big bro.
不好意思 先等等
I'm sorry, can we hold on a second,
往回倒一点
back it up a few beats?
我想搞明白一件事
I need a little clarity on something.
你们俩是亲戚吗
Um, you two are related?
血亲吗
Like, biologically?
他是埃里克
Oh, yeah, that's Eric.
见过了
We've met.
他是我外甥
Yeah, this is my nephew.
可能不是血亲
Maybe not biologically;
我们会做些测试看看的
we're gonna do some tests and find out.
不好笑 丹舅舅
Cold, Uncle D.
丹尼舅舅 行了吧 行了吧
Uncle Danny. Okay? Okay? Okay?
我只是说出了大家的想法 对吧
Look, I just said what we're all thinking, right?
你还要去哪或者干啥事吧
You got somewhere to be or something?
不是有个重要的安保...
Uh, isn't there some very important security...
-给 -谢
- There you go. - Thanks.
说出了你可能不信
Oh. You're not gonna believe it.
昨晚有人从马戏团放出了一头大象
Someone released an elephant from the circus last night,
火奴鲁鲁警局到现在都没找到
and HPD still hasn't found it.
我看到新闻了
I heard about that on the news.
有人受伤吗
Anyone hurt?
幸好没有
Thankfully, no.
《神探飞机头》 帮人寻找丢失宠物
通常我们是不负责动物相关的案子的
Normally, we don't work the Ace Ventura beat,
可火奴鲁鲁警局向我们求助了
but HPD asked us to help out,
因为大象危及了公众安全
since the elephant's a danger to the public.
我要做个大胆的预测
I'm gonna make a bold prediction:
肯定有人抓到了这头大象
somebody grabbed this elephant, okay?
这么大的东西不可能凭空消失
Nothing that big ever disappears into thin air.
可以给运输安♥全♥局♥打个电♥话♥
Maybe we should call TSA.
问问是不是大卫·科波菲尔来岛上了
You know, see if David Copperfield is on island.
你们懂的 因为他是魔术师
You know, 'cause he's an illusionist.
我们懂
No, we get it.
今早可真是诸事不顺啊
Damn, I'm having a rough morning.
埃里克 你还是 还是
Hey, Eric, why don't you, uh, why don't you
去你办公室查看录像
go to your office and scrub that footage,
看看能否帮我们锁定嫌疑人
see if you can help us I.D. a suspect?
没问题
Absolutely.
我这就去
I'm on it.
好了 那我们就去"蝙蝠洞"了
All right, well, we're off to the Batcave.
让伊莎贝尔见识下真正神奇的魔术
Gonna show Isabel where the real magic happens.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
他们终于去地下室了
And off they go down to the basement.
你还是得佩服他的激♥情♥
You got to admire his enthusiasm.
拜托 麦格瑞特
Oh, come on, McGarrett.
你该赏给他一枚警徽的
You know you need to go on and give homeboy his badge.
你疯了吗 那人相信外星人存在
You nuts? This guy believes in aliens.
你居然想让他来管正常人吗
You want to give him authority over sane people?
我又没说给他枪
I didn't say give him a gun.
麦格瑞特
McGarrett.
马上就到 丹尼
Yup, we're on the way. Danny.
唐人街 环球出口公♥司♥
唐人街 环球出口公♥司♥
等等我
Wait up, guys!
杰瑞 你怎么来了
Jerry, what are you doing here?
你不是带伊莎贝尔去"蝙蝠洞"了吗
Thought you were giving Isabel a tour of the Batcave.
是去了 然后我听说
Well, I was, until I heard
环球出口公♥司♥发生了起谋杀案
we had a murder victim at Universal Exports.
我可不想错过这
Wasn't gonna miss this.
为什么
Why?
拜托 你听说过51区吧
Come on. You've heard of Area 51?
百慕大三角
The Bermuda Triangle?
巨人体育场下的暴徒墓场
The mob cemetery under Giants Stadium?
它们有什么共通之处
What do these all have in common?
都有疯子相信吗
The whack jobs that believe in them.
我这么说吧
Okay, let me put it this way.
如果你要列一份
If you're gonna make a list of
死前必去超棒地点的名单
totally awesome places to visit before you die,
环球出口公♥司♥肯定排第一个
Universal Exports would be at the top of that list.
为什么
Why is that?
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
-没有 -杰瑞 你就直说吧
- I'm not. - Jerry, just tell us,
你到底想说什么
tell us what you're talking about.
这地方怎么就棒了
Why is this place so awesome?
不剧透 你们过会儿会感谢我的
No spoilers. You'll thank me later.
各位 可以进了
Hey, guys, we're in here.
目前为止看起来都不错
It looks pretty amazing so far.
他是谁
Who is he?
大卫·玛卡纳 夜班保安
David Makana. He's the overnight security guard.
今早白班保安接♥班♥时
His body was discovered this morning when
发现了他的尸体
the daytime guard came in for his shift.
死因是后脑近距离枪击 没有目击者
C.O.D. is a close-range GSW to the back of the head-- no witnesses.
死者的枪还在枪套里
All right, this guy's gun is still in his holster.
凶手肯定是突然袭击
Whoever did this must have got the jump on him.
或者是他认识的人 还有什么信息
Or maybe he knew his attacker. What else do we know?
玛卡纳曾于晚上11点32分
Well, Makana's retinal scan was used to
虹膜扫描访问过设备
access the facility at 11:32 P.M.
凶手应该是利用他进去
We're thinking our perp used him to get inside,
再处决了他
then executed him.
关于凶手所窃取的有什么线索吗
We got any idea what these guys were after?
没有 首席执行官正在来的路上
No, CEO is on his way down to talk to us now.
目前为止我们并未得到任何有价值的线索
So far, everyone we've talked to hasn't really given us much.
正常
Makes sense.
他们不希望我们知道他们在做什么
They don't want us to know what they're working on here.
你来过这吗 小杰
You've been here before, Jer?
没有 他倒是想
No, he wishes he had though.
拜托 各位 这是道送分题啊
Come on, guys, this is simple math.
谁会为了一个普通的出口业务
Who employs round-the-clock armed security
配备全天候武装安保和生物识别入口呢
and biometric entry for an export business?
此处是国防核心机密承包商的前沿阵地
This place is a front for a top-secret defense contractor.
都是未来科技
We're talking next-gen tech,
像Q博士的那些绝密武器
highly-classified Q Branch stuff.
这倒也是有可能
You know, he's got a point.
谢谢阿成
Mahalo, Chin.
抱歉让你们久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
我是这里的首席执行官 克拉克·布莱顿
I'm Clark Brighton, the CEO here.
我很想为你们提供昨晚的安保录像
I was hoping to provide you with security footage from last night,
可我们的系统被黑了
but our system was hacked.
所有的监控都失灵了
The cameras were deactivated.
袭击我们的人很清楚他们在做什么
Whoever hit us knew what they were doing.
阿成 你把数据送去给鉴证组
Okay, Chin, why don't you get that data over to CSU.
让他们查查 能否找到漏洞的源头
Have them scrub it, see if they can find the source of the breach.
不必了
That won't be necessary.
我的网络团队已经试图追寻源头了
My cyber team already attempted to track down the source.
但不幸的是 它的源头在深网
Unfortunately, it originated on the Tor network.
无法追踪
It's impossible to trace.
抱歉 布莱顿先生 你刚说你干了什么
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表