《天堂执法者》前情提要
Previously on Hawaii Five-O...
检察官给出的最后协议是18个月
Prosecutor's last and final offer was 18 months.
我们接受
We accepted it.
他们要求你什么时候入狱
When do you have to surrender?
明天早上
Tomorrow morning.
我爱你
I love you.
永远吗
Forever?
永远
Forever.
你怎么样了
How you holding up?
还撑得住
Um, hanging in there.
亚当呢
What about Adam?
他小心行事 好好服刑
He's keeping his head down, doing his time.
为什么加百列和盐马先生做交易
Why would Gabriel cut a deal with Shioma
只是为了要背叛他 杀了他
just to turn around and kill him?
因为这都是权力游戏
Because it was all a power play.
他只是在等待时机 在他行动之前
He was just biding his time, earning the Yakuza's trust
先获取日本黑帮的信任
until he could make his move.
他让自己孤立无援
He's got no one left to align himself with.
你觉得他下一步会做什么
What do you think his next move is?
你想怎么样
What do you want?
火奴鲁鲁 卡拉克瓦大道
火奴鲁鲁 卡拉克瓦大道
你们介意我拍张自♥拍♥发给我儿子吗
You guys mind if I get a selfie for my boy?
请便吧
Knock yourself out.
我儿子肯定不会相信
My son's not gonna believe
本内特兄弟竟然搭了我的出租车
the Bennett brothers are in my cab.
马特鲁斯 你可是他梦幻球队里的近端锋
Martellus, you was his starting tight end in his fantasy team.
虽然我不认识你儿子
Man, I don't know your son,
不过我觉得他是世界上最聪明的孩子
but he sounds like the smartest kid on the planet.
那我呢
Hey, what about me?
海鹰队凶猛的防守端锋吗
The Seahawks' vicious defense?
并不是
Actually, no.
麻烦你顺路带我们去下当地的店铺
You got to swing this cab to one of these local stores
因为我要给我的超级碗冠军戒指做保养
so I can polish up, you know, the Super Bowl Ring.
你为什么总要扯到这上面
Why you always got to go there?
"我的戒指 戒指 戒指"
"My ring, my ring, my ring"
过去这两年你就一直念叨个不停
That's all it's been for the last two years with you.
老弟 毕竟我们是冠军
Hey, look, bro, we're the champ.
你自己不也常提吗
You always bring the backup.
对了 超喜欢你们在明星碗上的表现
You know, I got to say, love watching you guys in the Pro Bowl.
在这里打明星赛的唯一坏处
Only bad thing about playing in the Pro Bowl here
就是回宾馆难
is having to go home.
没错 这岛给人就这印象
Yeah, this island has that effect on people.
我可不会怀念这里的交通
Yeah, I'm not gonna miss the traffic.
简直难以置信
This is ridiculous.
我们完全可以从这下车直接走回去
You know what? We could get out and walk from here.
哥 我们下车吧
Come on, bro, let's go.
这是送给你儿子的一则小贴士
Hey, here's a tip for your son
能让他赢得梦幻橄榄球联赛冠军
on how to win his fantasy football league.
海鹰队防守端锋
迈克尔·本内特
这是给你的小费
Here's a little something for yourself.
多谢
Mahalo.
这是在搞什么
What the hell's going on?
那是什么
What is that?
天啊
Oh, my God.
努阿努帕里瞭望台
努阿努帕里瞭望台
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
我还以为你今早去探望亚当了
I thought you went to go visit Adam this morning.
我去了
I did.
好
Okay.
没事吧
Everything all right?
你知道加百列·威克洛夫特
Did you know Gabriel Waincroft went to
三个月前去探望亚当了吗
visit Adam three months ago?
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
格里尔狱长
Warden Grier.
他在调查网络漏洞时
He was investigating a cyber breach
发现有条访客记录从库中被删除了
and found there was a visitor that had been deleted from their logs.
他们便回放监控 发现访客是加百列
And when they looked at the video, they saw it was Gabriel.
他是用假名混入的
He used an alias to get inside.
加百列去见他 亚当为什么不告诉你
Why wouldn't Adam tell you if Gabriel came to visit him?
我也是这么问他的
I asked him the same thing.
他说他不想让我担心
He said he didn't want me to worry.
因为既然加百列能够进入监狱见他
That if Gabriel could have a sit-down with him in prison,
那也能轻易杀死他
he could easily have him killed.
加百列想要什么
Well, what did Gabriel want?
他告诉亚当他已经搞定了盐马
He told Adam that he had taken care of Shioma.
过不了多久
That it was only a matter of time
其他家族也不会再挡他的路
before all the other families would be out of his way.
但如果他真的想扩展他的生意
But what he really needed to grow his business
就需要一位了解生意运作的人
was someone who understood how things operated.
他在招揽亚当
He was offering him a job.
不过亚当拒绝了他
Adam turned it down, though.
你相信他吗
Do you believe him?
当然
Of course.
科诺 如果你相信他
Kono, if you believe him,
那我们为什么要来这
then why are we here?
五零特遣队总部
五零特遣队总部
电梯等一下
Hey! H-hold the elevator!
有孕妇 孕妇 电梯等一下
Pregnant lady! Pregnant lady! Hold the elevator!
恭喜你 预产期什么时候
Congratulations. When are you due?
我知道这样不地道
Yeah I know. Uncool.
可我这周已经迟到三次了
Uh, but I've already been late to work three times this week.
佩服佩服 毕竟今天才周二
Oh, impressive, considering it's only Tuesday.
看啊
Look at that.
命运所使
Must be fate.
有些人可能会说是巧合 但我不这么认为
You know, some people might call it coincidence, but not me.
我非常信奉概率论
I'm a big believer in the laws of probability.
你懂的 博弈论
You know, game theory.
史蒂夫·纳什[NBA球星]
Steve Nash.
我猜你想说的是约翰·纳许吧
I think you mean John Nash.
而且博弈论更侧重于数理型策略
And game theory is more about mathematical strategy
而不是概率
than probability.
-你确定吗 -很确定
- You sure? - Yup.
我这算是彻底撩妹失败了吧
Totally just crashed and burned there, didn't I?
假装自己是孕妇
Passing yourself off as a pregnant woman
可不是什么好开局
wasn't the strongest opening move.
从策略角度来看
Strategically speaking.
我懂你的意思了
Ah, I see what you did there.
如果可以安慰你的话
If it's any consolation,
我们之后可能再也不会见面了
we'll probably never see each other again.
真是松了口气
What a relief.
您先请
After you.
史蒂夫·纳什是打篮球的 你个白♥痴♥
Steve Nash is a basketball player, you idiot.
你这是在跟踪我吗
Are you following me?
什么 怎么可能
What? No way.
我就在这工作 仔细想想的话
I work here, so it's sort of like you're following me,
应该是你跟踪我
if you think about it.
才刚说完再也不会见面
So much for never seeing each other again.
不好意思 打扰一下
Um, excuse me. I'm sorry.
你来这是想干什么
Wh-What are you doing here exactly?
-小胖 -杰瑞小熊
- Chunk! - Jer-bear.
太好了 终于见到你了
So good to finally see you!
各位
Oh, guys.
介绍一下 我妹妹伊莎贝尔
I want you to meet my baby sister Isabel.
伊莎贝尔 他们是我的同事
Isabel, these are my colleagues:
史蒂夫·麦格瑞特 丹尼·威廉姆斯
Steve McGarrett, Danny Williams
卢·格罗弗
and Lou Grover.
很高兴见到你们
Uh, it's so good to finally meet you.
杰瑞跟我说了很多关于你们的事
Jerry's told me all about you.
很高兴见到你
Yeah, you, too.
他也说了很多关于你的事 小胖
He's talked a lot about you, too... Chunk.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表