里面提到的所有行动都已经停止了
that have been mentioned have been shut down.
大部分特工都已被召回
Most of the agents have been recalled.
太好了
Great.
坏消息是
The bad news is
仍然有一些卧底特工
there are still a few deep cover operatives
现阶段我们联♥系♥不上
who, at the moment, can't be reached.
好吧 告诉你个好消息
All right. Well, you'll be happy to hear
道尔顿在那个U盘上
that Dalton took steps to encode those files
给资料加了密 只有他一个人能解锁
on that drive in such a way that only he can access them.
所以目前为止 信息是安全的
So for now, the information is safe.
真是个好消息
That is good to hear.
当然 没有破解不了的加密
Of course, no encryption is foolproof.
这些幕后的人会
The people that are behind this will throw
用尽全力去破解
everything they have into breaking it.
你说的没错
I'm sure you're right.
但是至少我们给自己争取到了
But at least we've bought ourselves
去找到他们的时间
some time to find them.
至少
At the very least,
有时间去找出那些有可能
time to find those operatives
已经受到威胁的特工
who were potentially compromised now
赶快叫停他们的行动
and pull them out of the field.
其实我来就是为了这个
Actually, that's why I'm here.
你也许能帮上忙
You might be able to help with that.
怎么帮
How so?
其中一个特工时与你有关
Your name came up in connection with one of the operatives.
中情局非常想要联♥系♥到她
The CIA's been desperate trying to reach her,
但是很遗憾联♥系♥不到
but they've had no luck.
我想大家都希望
I think everyone's hoping
你也许有她的直线电♥话♥
you might have a direct line.
好吧 布伦纳
All right, Brenner.
我...我不知道多丽丝在哪里 好吗
I... I don't know where Doris is, okay?
我说的不是你的母亲 少校
I'm not talking about your mother, Commander.
我说的凯瑟琳·罗林斯上尉
I'm talking about Lieutenant Catherine Rollins.
什么
What?
显然 她用一个卫星电♥话♥拨给过你多次
Apparently, she's called you a few times from a sat phone.
她 她在南亚做援助工作
Yeah, she's, uh, she's doing aid work in South Asia.
根据我们所掌握的情报
According to the information that we have,
她参与了在基辅的一项秘密行动
she's involved in a clandestine operation in Kiev.
乌克兰
Ukraine?
是的
Yes.
你有什么办法能联♥系♥上她吗
Do you have any way of reaching her?
据我所知 她要这周末
My understanding is she's not scheduled
才会和联♥系♥人报告
to check in with her handler until the end of the week.
当然 我们担心到那时就太晚了
Of course, the fear is that by then it might be too late.
少校
Commander?
你有罗林斯上尉的直线电♥话♥吗
Do you have a direct line to Lieutenant Rollins?
没有
No.
我没有
No, I don't.
再说一遍
Tell me again.
再说一遍 你是唯一能够
Tell me again you're the only one
解密那些文件的人
who knows how to unlock those files.
-什么 -什么什么
- What? - What what?!
你听我说
Listen to me, all right?
因为你的所作所为
Somebody very important to me
对我非常重要的某个人现在很危险
is at risk because what you have done.
告诉我 你是唯一能够解密那些文件的人
Now, tell me you're the only one who can unlock those files.
是 我是...
Yes, yes...
你确定吗
Are you sure?
-你确定吗 -我确定
- Are you sure? - Yes.
我用了128位高级加密标准密钥加密文件
I encrypted the file with a 128-bit AES key,
而且我 我附加了一些其他的安全措施
and I, uh, tacked on a few additional security measures.
相 相信我 很安全
Tr-trust me, it is secure.
我是唯一能够...
I am the only person that, um...
相信我..
Trust me, it's, uh...
我是...
I'm the per...
他到底怎么了
What the hell's the matter with him?
克里斯 醒醒
Chris, hey, hey.
克里斯
Chris.
克里斯
Chris.
史蒂夫...
Steve...
丹尼
Danny.
史蒂夫
Steve.
丹尼
Danny.
我的...
Oh, my...
丹尼 你还好吗
Danny, you all right?
到底发生了什么事
What the hell happened?
我不知道 我想...
I don't know, I'm thinking...
我想肯定是用了芬太尼I'm thinking it must have been fentanyl.
一种镇痛 麻♥醉♥药♥物
俄♥罗♥斯♥人以前常用它
The Russians used to use it.
他们肯定把它弄成了雾态
They must have put it into aerosol form
然后通过通风管道孔扩散进来
and piped it in through the vents.
放轻松 放轻松
Hey, take it easy, take it easy.
已经四十分钟了
It's been 40 minutes.
他们走了很远了
They're long gone.
道尔顿也许已经在离开这座岛的路上了
Dalton might be halfway off the island now.
用腿发力 用腿发力
Use your legs, use your legs.
就是这样
Yeah, that's right.
你们还好吗
Hey, you guys all right?
不好
No.
你们也晕倒了吗
Same thing happened to you?
头晕目眩
Feel woozy.
下面的人怎么样了
What about the people downstairs?
我去看看
I'll check on 'em.
道尔顿被带走了
Dalton's gone.
什么
What?
科诺 调出总部附近的监控录像
Kono, pull up the palace security cameras.
杰瑞呢 有人找过杰瑞吗
What about Jerry? Anybody check on Jerry?
各位 科诺
Dudes! Kono!
我身上刚发生了一件不可思议的事
The craziest thing just happened to me.
我们知道了 杰瑞
Yeah, we know, Jer.
-我们身上也发生了 -什么
- The same thing just happened to us. - What?
一样的事 我们都睡着了 杰瑞
The same thi... We were all asleep, Jerry.
好了
Okay.
看起来她是一个人来的
All right, so it looks like she came alone.
我会调出总部外的监控录像
I'll pull up the surveillance footage from outside the palace
还有附近的交通监控 看他们去哪了
as well as nearby traffic cams, see where they went.
我们得在她逼道尔顿
We got to find her before she forces Dalton
解锁这些文件前找到她
to decrypt these files.
丹尼 拿上耳塞
Danny, grab some earplugs.
为什么
Why?
你会需要的
'Cause you're gonna need 'em.
这不算回答吧
That's not really an answer.
我还以为我被劫持了
I totally thought I was being abducted.
发现自己在地下室里醒来
I was so happy to wake up in my bunker
身边没有外星母船时 我舒了口气
and not some alien mother ship,
不过与此同时 我也有些郁闷
but also, same time, a little bummed it didn't happen.
奥列格·拉里奥诺夫的病房♥ 国王医疗中心
奥列格·拉里奥诺夫的病房♥ 国王医疗中心
我需要和奥列格单独谈谈
I, uh... I need a minute with Oleg.
好吧
That's fine with me.
大家好啊
How's everybody doing?
不错吗
Good?
没事的 一切平安
No, uh, everything's fine.
放松
At ease.
他不会乱来的
Uh, he's got it under control.
我很确定 好吗
I'm pretty sure, okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
看到了吗
See?
你搞定了吗
You get it?
-是的 -太好了
- Yeah. - Great.
里面这位需要医生
Hey, he, uh, he needs a doctor in there.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表