we're thinking he may just want to blow up the island
大规模杀伤性武器把岛炸了
with said weapons of mass destruction.
如果你决定自私地妨碍警方
So if you selfishly want to stand in the way
为百万人口的性命负责 随你便
and take on the responsibility of a million lives, be my guest.
火奴鲁鲁警局巡逻马诺阿地区的车
HPD sector car patrolling Manoa
刚刚去追捕了一辆尼桑货车
just went in pursuit of a Nissan van.
可能是我们的嫌疑人
Could be our guy.
撤退 让他们撤退
Stand down. Have them stand down.
我们还没有呼叫空中支持
We don't have aviation up yet.
无所谓 我跟你说
Let it go. I'm telling you,
这些炸♥弹♥已经不稳定了
those bombs are already unstable.
追车可能导致爆♥炸♥
a pursuit could trigger a detonation,
然后在那片区域
and in that neighborhood,
造成大量伤亡
there's gonna be mass casualties.
我们撤退 就找不到他了
All right, we stand down, we lose him.
他跑不远的
He's not gonna get far.
我们先等到直升机到位
Let's just wait till we got those birds in position.
好的
Copy that.
杜克 停止追车
Duke, terminate the pursuit.
我知道 我知道 但让全体人员立刻撤退
I know, I know, but have all units stand down immediately.
怎么回事
Hey, what happened?
火奴鲁鲁警局撤退之后
So, as soon as HPD pulled back,
司机立刻丢下车 徒步跑走了
the driver ditched his van and took off on foot.
以现在了解的情况看 炸♥弹♥还在车里
As far as we know, the explosives are still inside.
等等 犯人本可以轻松地开车逃逸
Wait a minute, our perp had a clean getaway
结果他却丢下车跑了吗
and he got out of the van and bailed?
很奇怪 不是吗
Strange, right?
问到他的容貌特征了吗
We get a description on this guy?
只有部分 两个目击者称他是男性
Partial. Two witnesses say he's male,
戴着帽子和墨镜
he was wearing a hat and sunglasses,
年龄跨度是二十来岁到将近五十岁
so he could be anywhere between mid-20s and late-40s.
好的 那货车呢
All right, what about the van?
货车那查到什么
We know anything about the van?
货车是昨晚报失的
It was reported stolen last night.
排爆人员来了
EOD boys are here.
防爆小组
火奴鲁鲁警局
好了 各位 都听着
All right, boys, listen up.
情况不好的话 你们就立刻撤出
Anything you don't like, you get the hell out.
明白
Copy that.
供你们处置了 少校
She's all yours, Commander.
好兄弟 谢谢
My man. Thank you.
瓦胡岛
夏威夷群岛
各位
Hey, guys...
我想我们找到了剩下部分的广田先生了
I think we found the rest of Mr. Hiroda.
还有这个
And this.
这是把南部十四式手♥枪♥
That's a nambu type 14.
好了 我去送给埃里克
All right, I'll get it over to Eric,
看他能不能提取出指纹
see if he can pull some prints off of it.
原来海军有关于这个间谍的情报
Turns out the navy had some intel on our spy.
他们说
According to them,
广田 也就是森三郎
Hiroda, aka Saburo Mori,
在瓦胡岛有个联络人
had a handler here on Oahu.
他叫贵希次郎
His name was Jiro Takaki.
他之前是总领♥事♥馆♥的外交官
He worked at the consul general's office as a diplomat,
但在珍珠港事件后
but after pearl harbor
海军情报机构找他问过话
He was picked up by naval intelligence for questioning.
我们在你家里找到的东西
Items we found in your home
显示你和森三郎有联♥系♥
directly link you to Saburo Mori.
我们还知道森先生在策划
We also know Mr. Mori's planning
对美国本土的袭击
some kind of attack on the U.S. Mainland.
现在他消失不见了
Now he's up and vanished.
我就长话短说了 贵希先生
I'm gonna make this simple, Mr. Takaki.
现在就告诉我森先生在哪里
I want to know where Mr. Mori is right now.
我还需要袭击的具体细节
I want details on the attack:
时间 地点和袭击方式
time, place and method.
我没法告诉你我不知道的
I cannot tell you what I don't know.
你是在玩火自焚 朋友
You're playing a dangerous game here, my friend.
我在给你和我们合作的机会
I'm giving you a chance to cooperate
让你免受电椅之苦
and spare yourself a turn in the electric chair.
我发誓我说的是真话
I swear I'm telling the truth.
我不知道森先生在哪
I don't know where Mr. Mori is,
我也不知道行动的细节
and I don't know operational details.
我负责运输和提供资金 就这样
I help with logistics and money, that's it.
我能告诉你们的只有上周我和森先生
All I can tell you is Mr. Mori and I were supposed to meet
在夏之屋茶馆见面的
at Natsunoya Teahouse last week.
他原打算那时告诉我他的计划
That's when he was going to tell me his plan.
但是他没来
But he didn't show.
还有谁涉及其中
Who else is involved?
告诉我们
I want names.
没有别人了
There is no one else.
只有森先生
Just Mr. Mori.
好了 剧透一下 高木在说谎
Okay, spoiler alert-- Takaki's lying.
根据我在这个微缩胶片上发现的资料
According to documents I found on the microfilm,
还有另一个人和这件事有关
there was one other person involved in the plot.
就是他
And that's this guy.
六平由里
Yuri Musaka.
他曾是一名日本帝国海军的军官
He was an officer in the Imperial Japanese Navy
和广田差不多同一时间被派到这里
who was sent here around the same time as Hiroda.
我的天哪 我都快搞混了
Oh, my god, I can hardly keep up.
所以这件事情中有广田
Okay, so there's Hiroda...
还有高木...
and now Takaki...
现在又有六平
and then here's Musaka.
所以现在至少有三个人
So that makes it at last three guys
知道这个地堡 以及里面放了什么
who knew about this bunker and knew the contents inside.
-没错 -所以我们知道
- Correct. - Okay, so we know
那个开枪的人可能和他们其中一人有关
that our shooter's probably connected to one of them,
我们已经开始调查广田了
and we're already looking into Hiroda.
关于其他两个人你还知道什么吗
What else can you tell us about the other two?
很不巧 没有
Unfortunately, not much.
高木在战后通过战俘交换被送回了日本
Takaki was sent back to Japan after the war in a pow exchange.
两年之后死于癌症
He died of cancer two years later.
没有还活着的家庭成员
There's no surviving family.
六平呢
How about Musaka?
还在调查
Still looking.
问题是 他不像广田 我没有他的假名
Problem is, unlike Hiroda, I don't have his alias--
他第一次到这里时用的那个
The legend he used when he first got here.
我已经彻底查过这个微缩胶片
I've been combing through the microfilm,
但目前我什么也没有发现
but so far I've found nothing.
好的 继续挖
Okay, well, keep digging.
一有发现就通知我们
Let us know when you find something.
知道了
Roger that.
进行一次疯狂购物
好的 我和小琼
Okay, so, um, okay, me and Joanie--
我们去开车 好吗
We'll go get the car, okay?
你在这里等一下 好吗
You can wait here, all right?
好的亲爱的 没问题
Oh, all right, sweetheart. That sounds good.
-好 我马上就来 -玛丽
- All right, I'll be right back. - Oh, Mary?
你慢慢来 亲爱的
Take your time, sweetheart.
我还有其他事情
Uh, I've got something I have to do first.
你能帮我拿走这些吗
Can I give you those?
好的 你没事吧
Okay. You all right?
-我很好 -你确定
- Yeah, I'm fine. Okay. - Are you sure?
-你慢慢来 -好 我很快回来
- Take your time. - All right, I'll be right back.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 我想咨♥询♥一下关于
Hello. Uh, I'd like to talk to someone
财产转移的事情
about an asset transfer.
我收到你的消息了 你有什么发现
Hey, I got your message. You have something for me?
-你知道的 督[卢] -什么
- You know it, Lou. - What?
"警督"的简称
Short for "Lieutenant."
你不觉得这听起来有一点让人困惑吗
Don't you find that a tad bit confusing,
和格罗弗队长的名字卢听起来很像
Considering Captain Grover's first name is Lou?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表