So Kukui's down ten
距离比赛结束还有不到十四分钟
with a little bit more than 14 minutes left to play.
好小子
Ah, damn. Gutsy kid.
希望他能专注地打完比赛
Let's hope he's got the focus to finish the game.
终于好了 缉毒局给了我们
Finally, okay, DEA just downloaded
这个绑匪的信息
the information on our kidnapper.
他的名字是奥利弗·瑟雷科
His name is Oliver Zelenko.
他之前在洛杉矶进出口走私
He had an import/export business out of Los Angeles
最近刚刚被取缔了
that was just recently shut down.
联调局认为那是个...
The FEDs think that it was a...
经营来自土耳其海♥洛♥因♥的前站
it was a front for running heroin from Turkey.
看起来他也是个堕落的赌徒
Looks like he's also a degenerate gambler.
他在卡阿瓦有座大别♥墅♥
He had a big house in Ka'a'awa,
现在被强制拍卖♥♥中
and now it's under foreclosure.
我猜他下了大赌注赌库库伊队输
I'm guessing he put down a big bet against Kukui
好让他自己重振雄风
to get himself healthy again.
我们距那里有多远
Yeah. Hey, how much further?
48公里
30 miles.
天哪 48公里
Shoot-- 30 miles.
还能再叫暂停 还有伤停补时 可...
We got some timeouts and delays, but...
我觉得我们赶不到了
I don't think we gonna make it.
我们行的
We'll make it.
科诺 告诉我你们到了
Kona, please tell me you're there.
我们到了
We're here.
-太好了 -你们呢
- Good. - What about you?
-我们攻破了其中一个男的 -确实是
- We broke one of the guys-- - Literally.
他说他们把杰西的爸爸关在卡阿瓦
He said that they're holding Jesse's father in Ka'a'awa.
我们还有一半的路
We're halfway there.
那孩子看起来有些动摇
Kid looks kind of shaky.
-我该怎么跟他说 -什么都别说
- What do I tell him? - Nothing.
让你的人在场边守着
Keep your men positioned all around the field.
如果有任何人对杰西意图不轨
If anyone so much as looks at Jesse the wrong way,
-就把他拿下 -收到
- take him down. - Copy that.
我们怎么办
So what's the plan?
老样子
Nothing changes.
找到他 杀了他
We find him, we kill him...
我们离开这个岛
Get the hell off the island.
去哪里
And go where?
不能待在这了 薇琪 这儿有危险了
Can't stay here, Vick-- we've been compromised.
这一带有好几百个像这样的小岛
Lookit, there are hundreds of these little islands in the chain.
没人会找到我们的
No one's ever gonna find us.
你之前也是这么说这座岛的
That's what you said about this place.
在那里
Over there!
他往那逃了
There he is.
那女孩去哪里了
Hey, hey, hey. Where's the girl?
你继续追他
You stay on him.
你知道吗
You know something?
你差点就成功了
It almost worked.
麦格瑞特
Hey, Mcgarrett!
我抓到你的马子了
I got your girl!
你要是不现身
You show yourself...
我就杀了她
or I will kill her!
史蒂夫
Steve!
你以为我不敢吗
You don't think I'll do it?
放开她
Let her go.
我说放开她
I said let her go.
你本来还有机会逃跑 现在没有了
All right, you've had a good run; now it's over.
你没有权利对我发号♥施令
You are in no position to give orders.
对不起 丹尼斯
I'm sorry, Dennis.
你听到了吗 伙计
You hear that, pal, huh?
我要带薇琪和我一起回瓦胡岛
I'm taking Vickie back to Oahu with me.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你不可能就这样走...
There's no way you're gonna go...
而不带上你的女朋友
and leave your girlfriend behind.
我才刚认识她 关我屁事
I just met her. What do I care?
不要停
Keep moving.
你最好祈祷他没有开走我的船
You better pray to God he didn't take my boat.
如果他抓走了你女友
If he took your girlfriend,
那肯定也开走你的船
he definitely took your boat.
走快点
Move faster!
快点 快走 走
Move! Now! Go on! Go!
快走 快走
Move! Move!
他在哪里 他妈的在哪里
Where is he? Where the hell is he?
不准动
Don't move.
把枪放下
Drop it right now.
把枪放下 跪下
Drop the gun, get on your knees.
跪下
On your knees.
双手抱头
Hands behind your head.
十指交叉
Interlock your fingers.
琳恩
Lynn...
如果他乱动 你就开枪 明白吗
If he moves, you shoot him, all right?
非常乐意
My pleasure.
我想说 作为一名
You know, I was saying you look good
四年前死于空难的家伙
for somebody who died in a plane crash
你气色不错啊
four years ago.
我有钱 可以给你们
I got money. I could pay you.
是啊 就像你之前买♥♥通了
Yeah, like you paid the feds off who were supposed
那些押送你的探员们那样 对吧
to take you to prison the first time, is that right?
起来
Get up.
大家都有自己的价 麦格瑞特
Everybody's got a price, McGarrett.
你开多少
What's yours?
别挣扎了
This is it.
我们走吧
Let's go.
第一档进攻得分
First down and goal,
库库伊队开始反追
Kukui looking to tie this game up.
杰西·弗朗特拉带领他的队伍重振雄风
As Jesse Frontera has led his team to an unbelievable comeback.
弗朗特拉回来了
Frontera goes back.
他抱球起跑
He keeps the ball, takes off running,
冲过两名防... 达阵 弗朗特拉
over two defen... and touchdown, Frontera!
你们能相信我们刚刚的眼前所见吗
Can you believe what we are seeing?
主队20 : 客队19
库库伊队排队准备加分踢球
Kukui lines up for the extra point.
库库伊队开球 加分球非常完美
Kukui snaps the ball.The extra point is up and good!
在只剩一分半的时候 双方比分在20分吃平
We're all tied at 20 with a minute and half to play.
库库伊队神奇地东山再起
An improbable comeback by Kukui.
你们到那里了吗
You guys there yet?
我们还有八公里
We got five miles left.
九十秒开八公里 这是不可能的
Five miles in 90 seconds-- it's not gonna happen.
主队20 : 客队20
倒计时1分36秒
拜托告诉我至少还有一次暂停
Please tell me there's at least one timeout left.
没有了
There isn't.
库库伊队各自就位以待短踢
Kukui lines up for the onside kick.
这是凯撒队底线突破的好机会
It's a... a low line drive heading right for Kaiser.
球没抓牢 被库库伊队反抢了
Oh! The ball's loose! Kukui recovers!
真不敢相信
I do not believe it!
库库伊队有机会赢得比赛
Kukui will have a chance to win the game
主队20 : 客队20
倒计时1分30秒
十年后首次朝州锦标赛迈进
and head to the State Championship for the first time in ten years.
听着 兄弟
Listen, man...
你为这个孩子如此拼 我很钦佩
I appreciate what you're trying to do for this kid...
但我那有一辆越野车适合这时候开
but I have an SUV for this kind of thing,
从今以后 赶时间就开我的越野车
and from now on, we're taking my SUV!
主队20 : 客队20
倒计时20秒
比赛还剩二十秒
20 seconds left in the game,
库库伊队没有暂停的机会了
and Kukui has no timeouts remaining.
弗朗特拉开球
Frontera snaps the ball.
他朝右边往回丢
Drops back, looks to his right.
他把球传给边锋完成第一档进攻
He completes it to his tight end for a first down,
让比赛停在了倒数12秒的地方
stopping the clock with 12 seconds left in the game.
现在的孩子就是有这个毛病
This is the problem with kids these days.
他们老是不听话
They don't do what you tell 'em.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表