Like I always said,
人生只有三件事是确定的
only three sure things in life:
死亡
Death...
缴税
Taxes...
和每周四晚上克雷·马克斯韦尔必点的
and Clay Maxwell ordering Giordano's
焦尔达诺深盘披萨
on a Thursday night.
披萨我会分给你的 卢
I would've shared my pizza with you, Lou.
你不必费这么大周张 伙计
You didn't have to go through all this trouble, man.
一点都不麻烦 真的
No trouble at all. Matter of fact,
现在我们就可以解决这事
we can end this thing right now.
你只需告诉我是你杀了你妻子
All you gotta do is tell me you murdered your wife.
你知道那是不可能的
Now, you know that's not gonna happen.
那情况可不妙了 兄弟
Well, I got some bad news for you, brother.
我大老远飞过来 可不是为了这深盘披萨
I didn't fly all the way here for this deep dish.
我过来是要你招供的
I'm here to get a confession out of you
你不认罪我就不走
and I'm not leaving till I get it.
说好的规则呢
What happened to the rules?
你自己定的规则 不得超速 你忘了吗
You made the rule, no speeding. What about that?
不好意思 我们离开公园后
I'm sorry, have you seen a sign
你有看见限速牌吗 我可没看见
since we left the park? I haven't seen a sign.
听我说 你有警徽
Let me explain something: just because you have a badge
可并不是说你可以超速
does not mean you get to speed.
我没有超速
I'm not speeding.
好吧 你就像个孩子一样
OK, you are a child.
放轻松 好吗
Just relax, all right?
看看风景 多美阿
Enjoy the view. Look, it's beautiful.
-多么苍翠 -什么风景
- It's green. - What view?
全都一闪而过 根本看不清
I got, uh, jet stream. There's no view.
麻烦靠边停车 可以吗
Do me a favor. Pull over, would you?
什么 你疯了吧
What, are you out of your mind?
没有 我没疯 只是想尿尿
No, I'm not out of my mind, I gotta pee.
麻烦你靠边停车
Can you please pull over?
走之前你没尿尿吗
You didn't pee before we left?
没有 所以我才要你靠边停车
No, I... that's why I gotta pull over,no.
不是说我孩子气吗 我就孩子气了
And I'm the child? And I'm the child.
-能不能把车停两秒...-我不停
- Could you stop the car for two sec - I'm not stopping the car.
不 拒绝 我不停
No. Negative. I'm not stopping the car.
你太不讲理了
You're unbelievable.
你都不管...只要你可以自♥由♥驰骋
You don't even care-- I might get an infection
我肾脏憋出问题你都不在乎
in my kidney and you don't care, as long as you get free wings.
我每晚也有喝酒好吗
I'm getting drinks, too, okay? All night.
-我每晚也喝酒 -你个小混♥蛋♥
- I get drinks all night. - You cheap son of a bitch.
-停车 -我才不要停车 这个给你
- Pull the car over. - I'm not pulling the car-- here.
-用这个 好吗 -我不要尿在瓶子里
- Here, all right? - I'm not peeing in a bottle.
-你傻吗 你是畜牲吧 -那往窗外尿吧
- Are you nuts, you animal? - Well, you pee out the window, then.
我从后面抓住你的裤子
I'll hold on to the back of your pants.
-那总可以吧 -好 你赢了
- How 'bout that? - Okay. That's nice.
很久没见你这样了
Wow, I haven't seen that in awhile.
我怎样
Seen what?
你脸上的表情
That look on your face.
快乐
Hau'oli.
今天正是我想要的
Today was exactly what I needed.
谢谢 表哥
Thank you, Cuz.
你知道 狱警会照顾着他一点的
You know, we got guards looking out for him.
而且要是表现良好
And with good behavior,
明年这个时候亚当就可以回家了
this time next year, Adam's gonna be home.
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
他会没事的
He's gonna be fine.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
既然说到另一半了
Speaking of significant others,
你和艾比是什么情况
what's, uh, what's up with you and Abby?
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
真的假的啊
Are you serious?
你们两个在谈恋爱
You guys are hooking up.
-大家都知道 -什么
- Everyone knows. - What?
你说什么呢 大家 大家都有谁
What are you talking about, everyone? Who's everyone?
我们的同事呀
Everyone we work with.
有那么明显吗
It's that obvious?
是啊 非常非常明显
Yes! It's very, very obvious.
太搞笑了
It's ridiculous.
好吧 好吧 好吧
All right, all right, all right.
虽然现在不该说这些
Not to be a bummer,
可她要是回旧金山了你们怎么办
but what happens when she goes back to San Francisco?
是啊
Uh, yeah.
我很努力试着现在不去想那事
I'm trying really hard not to think about that right now.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
那么现在我们把变量放到另一边
So now we gotta get the variable to one side.
记住 不管另一边怎么变化 要怎么做
And remember, whatever we do on one side, we what?
对 没错
That's right, that's right.
只看等号♥另一边
We do on the other.
那么我们来做除法
So we subtract.
现在
Now...
你得出的应该是16=4k
you should have 16 = 4k.
那么 "K"该是多少呢
Therefore, "K" is what?
好小子
That's my boy.
我怎么说的来着
What'd I tell you?
我怎么说的来着 你知道吗
What'd I tell you? You know what?
你老爸数学学得很好
Your old man is good with numbers,
可你要学得更好
but you're gonna be even better,
因为你比我聪明
'cause you're smarter than me
长得也比我好看
and you're better-looking than me.
没错
Yeah.
好的 听着
All right, listen...
要再有难题 只管给我打电♥话♥
you have any more problems, you just give me a call.
好 慢着 听好
All ri... Hey, hey, hey, hey.
作业写完之前
No screens of any kind
不准碰任何有屏幕的东西
till you finish all your homework.
所有
All of it.
好
All right.
我爱你
I love you.
好
All right.
把你胡子扯疼了 是吧
I bet that hurt with that mustache, huh?
你疯了 伙计
You're crazy, man.
你知不知道
You know that?
这下可严重了
This is seriously messed up.
对啊 二十年来一直对妻子不忠
Yeah, so's stepping out on your wife of 20 years
还把她推下悬崖也可严重了
and throwing her off a cliff.
你简直不可理喻
You are certifiable.
你得忘掉此事 伙计
You need to let this go, man.
一切都已尘埃落定 无法挽回
There's nothing you can do to change what happened.
我怎么可能忘记
And how am I supposed to let this go, hmm?
我怎么可能忘记
How am I supposed to let go
眼睁睁看着我的朋友长眠地下
of seeing my friend go in the ground?
明知是她深爱的男人
Knowing that the man she loved,
她深信的男人
the man she trusted,
是那个我曾经最好的朋友将她置于死地
a guy who used to be my best friend, put her there.
我们之前已经谈过这个了
We have been through this.
我说过 黛安不是我杀的
I told you, I didn't kill Diane.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
听着 我把这东西关掉
You know, I'm gonna turn this thing off.
说吧
Come on.
说吧 现在就咱俩
Come on, it's just me and you now.
没有录像 没有录音 什么都没有
No cameras, no recording, no nothing.
只有我和你
It's just you and me.
只是两个警♥察♥间的对话
It's just two cops talking story.
你需要培养别的兴趣
You need a hobby.
我只对你感兴趣
You my hobby.
你知道 我不是艺术评论家
You know, I'm no art critic,
可这破玩意儿也太丑了
but this damn thing is terrible.
等等
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表