I have things I have to do.
我知道 听着
I know. Listen:
我正准备跟火奴鲁鲁警局联♥系♥
I just gotta get in touch with HPD,
一旦我联♥系♥到他们 我们就能下车了
and once I do, we can get off this bus.
你能保持镇定
Can you remain calm
再坚持一会会吗
for just a little bit longer?
玛莫 停下 快停下
Mamo, stop! Stop! Stop!
你说的跟着那辆车
You said follow that car.
没错 我还说开随意点呢
Yeah, I also said drive casual.
你有见过把公交车开到泥路上的吗
You ever seen a bus drive on a dirt road?
你觉得他们发现了
You think they noticed?
我觉得是的
I'm thinking yes.
好吧 所有人下车 行动
All right, everybody, off the bus now, let's go!
行动 快点 快点 快点
Let's go! Quick! Quick! Quick! Quick! Quick!
你们都听到了 所有人下车
You heard the man-- everybody get off the bus!
听着 我要你
All right, listen, I want you
带着所有人和我的孩子们
to take everybody and my kids,
去田里找地方躲起来 好吗
and go hide in the fields, all right?
把你的手♥机♥借给我吧
Let me borrow your cell phone.
-没问题 -好的
- You got it. - Alright.
丹诺 -我要你听玛莫的话
Danno? - I want you to listen to Mamo
按他说的做 好吗
and do what he says. All right?
看管好你弟弟 不要走神
Do not take your eye off your little brother.
好吗 小家伙 来吧 来 孩子
Okay? Keiki, come. Come, come, keiki.
走吧 兄弟 来
Go on, buddy. Come.
谢谢你 玛莫
Thank you, Mamo.
你是怎么开的这辆笨重的东西
How do you drive this stupid thing?
到灌木丛里去 走
Into the bushes, let's go!
你好
Hello?
喂 玛莫 咋样啊兄弟 你在哪儿
Yo, Mamo, howzit, brah? Wea u stay?
你在说什么我没听懂
I don't understand anything you're saying
还有我得借用这个手♥机♥
and I have to use this phone!
我跟你讲 我老伴儿给我做了个米饭汉堡
Me gotta say-- ma wahine a went make me one Loco Moco
但是它把我的嘴都割坏了
and it went broke da mouth!
我得挂了 谢谢 再见
I have to go. Thank you, good-bye.
我是麦格瑞特
McGarrett.
史蒂夫
Steve!
你好
Hello?
史蒂夫 能听见我说话吗
Steve, can you hear me?
该死
Son of a bitch.
无信♥号♥♥
他们当然把手♥机♥拿走了
Of course they took the phones.
你怎么样啊
How's it going?
你好 我是丹尼·威廉姆斯探长
Hey, I'm, uh, Detective Danny Williams.
我是五零特遣队的
I'm with Five-0.
有带警徽作证吗
Got a badge to back that up?
没有 警徽不在我这
No, I-I don't. Not on me.
你有 你有在这里有信♥号♥♥的手♥机♥吗
Do you have, do you have a cell phone that gets service here?
现在的人们都对他们的手♥机♥都好执念
People today are too obsessed with their phones.
我不喜欢 我来这是为了跟大自然沟通
I don't like it-- I come out here to connect with nature.
不插电的生活 你感受到了吗
Unplug. You feel me?
是的 感受到了
Yeah, I do, uh...
那枪呢 你有枪吗
How about a gun? You got a gun?
-没有 -你没枪
- I do not. - You don't have a gun?
那是什么 被车撞死的吗
What is that, road kill?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你用弓箭射死了那东西
You shot that thing with a bow and arrow?
谁都会用枪打猎
Any lolo can hunt with a gun.
而用这个却要点技术
This takes real skill.
好 给我吧
All right, I'll take it.
别着急 朋友
Whoa, not so fast, friend.
你知道怎么用吗
You even know how to use this thing?
知道 我知道怎么用
Yes, I know how to use this thing.
我在卡茨基尔参加过射箭营
I went to archery camp in the Catskills;
连续去了两年
two years in a row.
虽然那是只有九岁 但
I was nine years old, but, uh,
和骑自行车差不多
it's like riding a bike.
兄弟 抱歉我必须这么做
Look, buddy, I'm sorry to have to do this to you,
因为有两个全副武装的凶险份子
but there are two men-- they are armed and dangerous.
好 我们走
Okay, let's go.
"我们走" "我们走"是几个意思
"Let's go"-- what do you mean "Let's go"?
这弓要八百美元
This is an $800 bow.
你觉得我会放心交给你吗 好好想想
You think I'm letting it out of my sight? Think again.
另外 我了解这片森林
Plus, I know these woods.
你一个人进去
You go in there,
两分钟内就会迷路
you'll be stumbling lost in two minutes.
我叫万斯
My name is Vance.
这是你的武器 小牛仔
Here's your ammo, cowboy.
好吧 快 咱们走
All right, come on, lets go.
他们往这边走的
They went this way.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
脚印
Heel strikes.
火奴鲁鲁 莫纳克亚山商场
火奴鲁鲁 莫纳克亚山商场
艾比
Abby.
阿成说你有个案子 我想能帮点忙
Chin said you caught a case. I thought I'd pitch in.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
看看周围
Look around.
这里竞争很激烈
A lot of competition here.
所以你认为得找点捷径
So you thought you had to cut corners?
我是个生意人
Look, I'm a businessman.
只想尽力做好生意
Just trying to make the best deal I can.
想要鱼了就打电♥话♥
I call when I want fish.
付钱给那家伙
I pay the guy.
我不会多问
I don't ask questions.
我们就是这样交易的
That's how it works.
你从谁那里进货
Who do you buy from?
你可以在这里 也可以在牢房♥里交待
You can tell us here or from behind bars.
他叫兰德
His name is Rand.
听着 我发誓
Look, I swear...
我不知道他的货从哪里来
I-I don't know where he gets the goods from.
我和他做生意
I deal with him.
仅此而已
And that's it.
好 到哪里能找到他
Okay, where do we find him?
怎么样
How's it going?
我想咱们确实有所收获
I think we're making some real progress.
-好 -动手
- Oh, good. - Hit it.
好嘞 队长
Aye-aye, Captain.
你们不能这样
You can't do this!
这是非法的 伙计
It's illegal, man!
你信吗
Can you believe this?
这家伙竟然还抱怨侵犯了他的权利
This bird is actually complaining about his rights.
对于一个
You know, coming from a man
从奴隶身上赚钱的人
who profits from slavery,
这也太轻松了
that's a little rich.
我建议让他再泡会儿
I say we rinse him again.
别别别 好了
No! No! No! Okay!
你们想知道什么我都交代
I'll tell you what you want to know.
好小子 尼莫
That a boy, Nemo.
把你的武器拿好
Nah, you can keep your guns.
在动物的眼睛里
Nothing beats seeing your reflection
看到自己是最可怕的
in the blacks of an animal's eye.
别紧张
Holding your nerve.
等它走得够近了再射击
Letting it get close enough to make the shot.
他们往这边走了
They came this way.
这些草刚被踩过
This grass has been crushed underfoot recently.
二百码之外的那些家伙带着
Those guys who sit 200 yards away with their rifles
9X瞄准镜的来♥福♥枪♥ 不是真的猎人
and their 9X scopes, they're not real hunters.
好 听我说
Okay, look, listen to me.
你不明白 如果这是猎熊
You don't understand that this would all be fantastic
肯定很有意思 可咱们不是
if we were hunting a deer, but we're not.
我们追捕的是拿着半自动手♥枪♥的家伙
We're going after men that have a semiautomatic pistol.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表