你儿子正带着他的队伍东山再起啊
Your son is driving his team down the field again.
看来他比较想当孤儿啊
It's like he wants to be an orphan.
比赛还剩十二秒
12 seonds left in the game.
库库伊队离射门只差一点点
Kukui's just out of field goal range.
弗朗特拉能用他的臂膀赢这一球
Frontera will have to win this one with his arm.
库库伊高中离州锦标赛只剩20码
20 yards separates Kukui High and a berth in the State Championship.
弗朗特拉还有最后一个比赛动作
Frontera will have one final play motion, motion...
带领他的队伍冲入达阵区
to get his team in the end zone.
库库伊队摆开进攻阵式
Kukui is lined up in the spread formation.
弗朗特拉盯着防守之后
Frontera looks over the defense.
就是这样 比赛最后一搏 冲啊冲啊
This is it, last play of the game. Hut, hut!
弗朗特拉回身闪避 他面前防守重重
Frontera drops back. He's under pressure.
往右闪...
Rolls right...
弗朗特拉在达阵区后方全力一掷
Frontera's got a man open in the back of the end zone! He throws!
抓住球了 达阵得分 库库伊
It's caught! Touchdown, Kukui!
如果你们不信有奇迹 现在你们该信了
If you don't believe in miracles, you do now!
因为你们刚刚见证了下半场的奇迹
Because you've just watched one hell of a second half.
人群开始欢呼雀跃
The crowd is going absolutely wild,
因为库库伊高中完成了一场
as Kukui High has completed
神奇而难以置信的反败为胜
a miraculous, unbelievable comeback.
而杰西·弗朗特拉...
And Jesse Frontera...
你儿子刚刚又害我少了五十万
Your kid just cost me another half a million.
让他跪下
Put him on his knees.
不 不
No! No!
本来可以不用如此的
It didn't have to be this way, you know.
你儿子只需要输了比赛就行
All your boy had to do was lose.
不
No!
按住他
Hold him still.
凯·弗朗特拉
Kai Frontera?
你没事吧
You all right?
好了 起来吧
All right, let's get you up.
弗朗特拉被队友举起
And Frontera is lifted in the air by his teammates
抬离了球场
and carried off the field.
夏威夷州一个新的传奇诞生
A new legend is born in the State of Hawaii,
-这个传奇... -阿成
- as this is one... - Chin?
-也将载入史册 -阿成 你说什么
- for the history books. - Chin, what'd you say?
他们都交给你了 布伦南探员
They're all yours, Agent Brennan.
谢了 少校
Thanks, Commander.
洛根先生 我们以谋杀
Mr. Logan, you're under arrest for murder,
违反《反犯罪组织侵蚀合法组织法》
violation of the RICO Act,
以及贿赂联邦探员协助伪造死亡的罪名逮捕你
and bribing federal agents to help you fake your death.
你会被引渡到波士顿
You'll be extradited to Boston to stand trial
接受这些新罪名的审判
for these most recent charges,
然后你会被送去特米诺岛的监狱开始服刑
then you'll begin serving your sentence at Terminal Island.
就当作是换一座岛生活吧
Think of it as trading one island for another.
把他带走吧
Get him out of here.
我想告诉你
I want you to know...
我觉得这第一次约会真是非常顺利啊
I think that went really well for a first date.
是啊 我也这么觉得
Yeah, me, too.
我也这么觉得 我们都还活着呢
Me, too. I mean, we're both still alive--
真是个超棒的开始 对吧
It's a great start, right?
来吧 我送你回家
Come on, I'll take you home.
你当时说得跟真的似的
You were pretty convincing back there.
你真的打算丢下我吗
Were you really gonna leave me behind?
我听见你和洛根的对话了
I heard you talking to Logan.
是啊 那话起作用了 不是吗
Yeah, well, it worked, didn't it?
是啊 但如果没起作用呢 你有什么备用计划
Yeah, what if it didn't? What was your plan B?
我下周六再告诉你
I'll tell you next saturday.
你是在邀请我第二次约会吗
You asking me on a second date?
没错 下次还是去喝咖啡吧
Yeah, we'll go for coffee, how about that?
还可以吃油炸甜甜圈
And malasadas.
吃甜甜圈肯定安全
Malasadas are safe.
油炸甜甜圈和咖啡
Malasadas and coffee--
听起来算是个完美的约会
sounds like a perfect date.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表