I see 'em, little mama.
所有人抓稳了
Everybody, hold tight!
超到前面去拦截他们
Get ahead of it. Cut 'em off.
卢
Lou!
五零特遣队
Five-0!
我们要征用这架直升机
We're gonna need a chopper!
出来
Get out!
好 能收到吗
All right. You got me?
收到
Copy.
我们出发
Let's go.
树
Tree!
爸爸
Daddy!
-怎么了 -把头低下来 孩子们低头
- What's the matter? - Put your head down.Kids, get low--
所有人都低下身子不要抬起来
Everybody get down and stay down!
快走
Let's go!
史蒂夫 一架飞机降落在
Steve, a plane just landed
靠近哈乌普湾的私人航道
on a private strip near Ha'upu Bay.
我正在尝试卫星定位
I'm trying to get a satellite reposition,
但需要一些时间
but it's gonna take some time.
好
All right.
看起来我们要用老方法了
Looks like we're gonna do this the old-fashioned way.
卢
Lou!
怎么了
Whew. Yeah...
你还好吗 亲爱的
You okay? Baby?
-还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Yeah.
就这儿了 不能走了
That's it, everybody. End of the line.
车不行了
Car's no good.
威尔 把手给我 快来
Will, give me your hand. Give me your hand.
快来 我们快走
Come on, let's go.
来吧
Come on.
动起来 跟着我走这条路
Come on, follow me this way.
跟着我 跟着我
On me, on me!
-我们不可能逃很远的 -我们会的
- We're not gonna make it very far on foot! - Yes, we will!
我们领先他们四百米 快走
We got a quarter-mile head start, let's go!
走 小姑娘跑起来
Go, little girl, go! Run! Go!
走 快走
Let's go! Let's go!
轮胎印
Tire tracks.
注意脚下
Watch your step.
我们得动起来 动起来
We gotta move! We gotta move!
这里没人
It's all clear.
那边
Over there.
我看见飞机了
I got the plane.
没有发现巴恩斯
No sign of Barnes.
他们走不了多远
They can't have gotten too far.
喂
Yeah.
你迟到了
You're late.
他耍了我们
He made us.
不 不对
No, no.
他没有耍了我们
He didn't make us.
他耍了你
He made you.
如果你跟丢了 那就是你的问题
If you lose him, it's your damn problem.
我付了你很多钱来转移这家伙
I paid you a lot of money to deliver this guy.
我会抓住他的 巴恩斯先生
I'll get him, Mr. Barnes.
这只是暂时的情况
This is a temporary situation.
格罗弗一个人要拖着
Grover's just one man dragging
他的妻子孩子穿过丛林
his wife and kids through the jungle.
他不会走远的
He won't get far.
最好是
You better be right.
分头行动
Let's split up.
跟我走
Come with me.
我看到左边有栋楼 史蒂夫
I got a building on the left, Steve.
我看见了烟囱
I see a smokestack.
像个老的糖作坊
Looks like an old sugar mill.
前面有两辆越野车
Two SUVs in the front.
应该就是巴恩斯了
Got to be Barnes.
抓稳 我得离开这片区域
Hold on, I'm gonna peel off
以免他们发现我们
so they don't see us.
跟紧我 加油继续走
Stay on me. Come on, keep moving.
来吧 孩子们 我知道你们很累了
Come on, kids, I know you're tired...
虽然很累 但是你们必须要前进
I know you're tired, but you got to keep moving.
加油小家伙 我们走
Come on, short stuff, let's go.
来吧 大姑娘
Come on, little mama.
走 我们自己去找
Let's go. We'll find them ourselves.
五零特遣队 放下武器
Five-0! Drop your weapons!
坐一下 可以休息一会
Sit down, you can rest for a little bit, all right?
但不要太放松了
But don't get comfortable,
我们得马上继续前进
because we're gonna be moving again soon.
-你等等 -怎么了
- Not you. - What?
-听着 -怎么了
- Listen. - What?
我们是绝对没法逃脱
There's no way in the world we're gonna be able
扎加尔和他的人的
to outrun Zagar and his men.
那我们要怎么做
Well, what are we gonna do?
我们必须要做些
We're gonna have to do something
他们没有想到我们会做的事情
that they're not gonna expect us to do, okay?
蕾妮 我要你和孩子们待在一起
Renee, I need you to stay here with the kids.
-不不...-蕾妮 此时生死攸关
- No, no... - Look, Renee, this is life and death.
拿好这把枪
Hold that pistol like you know how to hold it.
你会用的吧
Now, you know how to use that thing, right?
你记得的
You remember.
你要瞄准身体的最大部分打
You aim for the biggest part of the body.
朝胸口打
Center mass.
-宝贝 拜托... -宝贝 听我说
- Baby, please... - Sweetheart, listen to me.
如果我还有选择 怎么会这么做呢
You think I'd do this if I had another option?
我别无选择
I don't have another option.
我会终结这一切
I'm gonna end this thing.
我要现在终结这一切 你明白吗
I'm gonna end this thing now, you understand?
好
Okay.
好了 孩子们
Okay, um, guys...
现在还安全
Yeah, this is good.
听我说 我要你们
Okay, listen, I'm gonna need you
跟妈妈留在这里 懂吗
to stay here with your mother, understand?
等等 你要去哪
Wait, wait, where are you going?
我去把他们引开
I gotta go head these guys off.
我要赶紧他找到他们 以免他们找到你...
I gotta find these guys before they find you...
-拜托 爸爸 -还有你姐姐和妈妈 好吗
- Come on, Dad. - and your sister and your mother, okay?
-爸爸 你不能丢下我们 -听我说
- Dad, you can't leave us here alone. - Hey, listen to me!
你以为我想丢下你们吗
You think I want to leave you?
你以为我想离开我的小女儿吗
You think I want to leave my little girl?
现在我别无选择
Now, I don't have a choice.
我要你向我保证
So I need you to promise
你会待在妈妈身边藏好
that you're gonna stay close to your mother and stay hidden.
还有你 你是我儿子 我了解你
And you, you're my son, and I know you, all right?
看着我 我不是在开玩笑
Look at me-- I'm not playing.
我不管你听到什么
I don't care what sound you hear
或是在想什么
or what you think in your mind,
别出来找我
do not come and look for me.
爸爸
Dad...
爸爸
Dad...
妈妈可以的 放心
Your mommy's gonna be fine, okay?
好了 照我说的去做
All right, do what I told you to do.
我得走了
I gotta go.
-爸爸 -怎么了
- Dad. - Yeah?
你可能需要这个
You might need this.
好孩子 威尔 你真是个好孩子
You're a good boy, Will; you're a good boy.
一切都会好的
Look, it's all gonna be fine.
我有了开瓶器 有了牙签
I got a corkscrew, I got a toothpick.
还有剪刀
I got some scissors.
一切都会好的 好吗
Everything's gonna be fine, all right?
好了
Okay.
听我说 你可以的
Listen, you can do this.
你可以的 你比我更强
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表