其他两人在那个时间
The other two were on connecting flights
已经转机飞去了其他岛
to other islands at the time.
只剩下一个人我们现在还联♥系♥不到
Which leaves only one guy we haven't been able to reach.
他的名字是安迪·凯尔兰尼
His name is Andy Kaelani.
是夏威夷当地居民
He's Kama'aina.
住在珍珠城附近
Lives over in Pearl city.
因为今年年初的一起事故
He's got an assault charge stemming
他被指控伤人罪
from an incident earlier this year.
他有暴♥力♥倾向 可能就是我们要找的枪手
Well, he's got a violent side-- he could be our shooter.
把照片发给我 我给汉克看下
Send me through the picture-- I'll show it to Hank.
好的 这就发过去 老大
All right, sent it your way, boss.
谢谢了
Thanks.
你是从这个人那里偷走的相机吗
Is that the guy you grabbed the camera from?
是的 就是他
Yeah. Yeah, that's him.
好吧
All right.
这里可以找出两组轮胎印
Looks like we got two sets of tire tracks.
看来是在这里进行的交易
A deal went down here.
死者的身份查出来了
I.D. is just came in on our dead crew members.
他们都被国际刑♥警♥签发了红色通缉令
Turns out, they all had red notices on Interpol.
是中国退伍军人
Ex-Chinese military.
全都因为涉嫌非法军♥火♥交易被通缉
All wanted in connection to illicit arms dealing.
四个十四米高的集装箱
Four containers at 48 feet.
-装得下不少枪啊 -是啊
- That's a hell of a lot of guns. - Yeah.
打这么多枪♥支♥主意的人
Anyone going after that much firepower
不是想倒卖♥♥军♥火♥ 就是想发动战争
is either gonna sell it or looking to start a war.
谢谢 杜克
Thanks, Duke.
少校 仔细想想
When you really think about it, Commander,
你实际上巧妙地运用了"伶盗龙骗局"
you pulled the perfect "Velociraptor Con"
来对付威廉姆斯探长
on Detective Williams.
你没等他反应过来 就开走了他的车
I mean, you took his car before he even knew it was happening.
并且没准备把车还给他
Furthermore, you're not giving it back.
这种行为 依照我们国家的法律
Which, according to the laws of this great country,
理论上来说就是偷窃
is technically stealing.
威廉姆斯探长每晚都会开他的车回家 好吗
Detective Williams drives his car home every night, okay?
兄弟 如果我有哪里冒犯了你
You know, buddy, if I've offended you in any way,
我全部收回 你别记仇
I take it all back, you're good with me.
-我们扯平了吗 -是的
- We're good? - Yeah.
是吗 来碰个拳吗
Yeah? You want to bro it up?
不 还是不要...
No, I don't want...
-太夸张了吗 -是有点
- That's... that's too much? - A little bit.
珍珠城 安迪·凯尔兰尼的家
珍珠城 安迪·凯尔兰尼的家
你留下 别乱动
Okay, you-- stay. You don't move.
这样更好
That is fine by me.
看到当铺老板被塞在冰箱的情景后
After seeing the pawnshop guy stuffed in the frigerator,
我乐意待在这
I'm happy to stay right here.
闭嘴 别动
Shut up, okay? Don't move.
五零特遣队
Five-0!
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
史蒂夫 枪声
Steve, Gun!
汉克 汉克
Hank, Hank.
汉克
Hank.
把枪给我 汉克
Give me the gun, Hank.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
发生什么事了
What the hell happened?
他从那里出来 手里拿着枪
He came out of there, he had a gun in his hand,
准备进房♥子里 我得阻止他
he was heading for the house, I had to do something.
我抓着他 枪走火了
I tackled him, the gun went off.
好 冷静点
Okay, take it easy.
我想你刚救了我们的命 汉克
I think you just saved our lives, Hank.
看来我是受你们影响了 是吧
I guess you guys are rubbing off on me, huh?
凯尔兰尼的枪是0.22口径的
Kaelani's gun was a .22.
跟之前几起案子用的枪一致
Same as the other shooters.
你没事吧
You all right?
有事
Uh, no.
你刚刚的行为需要很大的勇气 汉克
It took a lot of courage to do what you did, Hank.
如果让这家伙开了枪
I mean, if this guy had got a shot off,
可能现在就是我们当中的一个
it would have been one of us
躺在这里给他们拍照了
they'd be taking pictures of right now.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们还在里面发现了这个
Also, we found this inside.
就是这部相机
That's the camera.
好了 我们去看看里面有什么
All right, let's go see what's on it.
什么
What?
没道理啊
Okay, this doesn't make any sense.
都是些度假的照片
They're all vacation pics.
全都没有一点可疑的地方
None of them are even remotely suspicious.
凶手为什么要费这么大劲找回来
Why go through all that trouble to get 'em back?
因为他要的不是照片
Because he's not after the photos.
等等
Wait a minute.
卢说得对
Lou's right.
这里面肯定内置了什么东西
There's got to be something embedded on this.
这就能解释得通了
That would explain a lot.
我拿给杰瑞看看
I'll get it to Jerry.
那现在呢
So... what now?
弹道测试跟凯尔兰尼的枪吻合
Well, ballistics were a match on the 22 that Kaelani had on him,
就现在来看 我们找到枪手了
so as far as we're concerned, we got our shooter, right?
那我就排除嫌疑了
So that just leaves me.
应该是的
I guess so.
考虑到你对本次谋杀调查中的全力配合
Given your cooperation in this murder investigation,
以及你的英勇行为
and your heroics,
我们会跟公诉人求情
we'll talk to the P.A.'s office,
给你减刑
get your charges reduced.
你最多也就蹲几个月
You'll do a couple of months, tops.
几个月 没搞错吧
A couple of months? Really?
我还以为你们权力很大呢
I thought you guys had juice.
不不不 他说的对
No, no, no, he's right.
我们就跳过向公诉人求情这步
Let's, uh, let's skip calling the P.A.'s office.
就让他在里面好好改造一番
He could probably use the solid full rehabilitation time.
-好主意 -不不不
- That's good idea. - No, no, no, no.
不用麻烦了 不用了
We're good. I'm good, yeah.
谢谢你们的帮忙 谢谢
So I appreciate that and thank you,
我很高兴能帮到你们
and I'm glad that I was able to help you guys out.
如果将来还有需要我帮忙的地方
And if there's anything you need in the future,
尽管来找我
you don't hesitate to ask.
-你们知道我在哪 -我有个机会
- You know where I'll be. - I got one.
或许出来后你想换个职业
Maybe you try a different profession when you get out.
你是说那种真正的工作吗
You mean like a-a real job?
不了吧
Yeah, no.
要不等我这行玩腻了再说吧
How about I just wait until I'm out of your jurisdiction?
我开玩笑的 开玩笑的
I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
好了 你带汉克回宾馆去吧
Okay, look, why don't you take Hank back to his hotel,
收好他的东西
get his things,
把他交给火奴鲁鲁警局处理
take him over to HPD for processing.
乐意效劳
Be my pleasure.
你不会还在生我的气吧
Hey, you're not, you're not still mad at me
怪我偷了你的钱包
about stealing your wallet, are you?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
因为...
'Cause, uh,
你又要恨我了
you're gonna hate me now.
我又偷了一次
I did it again.
真有趣
That's funny.
说不定我们路上可以顺路去趟医院
Maybe we'll stop at the hospital on the way.
再见 兄弟们
Okay, well, good-bye, fellas.
相处总是短暂的
It's been a slice.
再见 汉克
Bye, Hank.
-我的还在 -我的也在
- I'm good. - I'm good.
我从没想过会遇到一个
You know, I never thought I'd meet anybody
比你更让人崩溃的人
more frustrating than you.
不错啊 你拿我跟汉克作比较
Oh, that's nice. You just compared me to Hank?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表